Arizona And Trump

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The support is awaiting his arrival. And grass roots AMERICAN Mexicans are vowing to fight ILLEGALS tooth and nail over citizenship rights. You democrats can quote your Telemondo stats all you want but the MAJOR portion of Telemondo watchers ARE ILLEGALS so those polls are not even valid.
11698615_10155818595060725_2378834740626685186_n.jpg

11738034_10155811165070725_1589527690799789566_n.jpg

11537686_10155749516400725_1384363483894476149_n.jpg

11200904_10155738959385725_4357164903571057991_n.jpg

10441385_10155220197675725_8756984795508609976_n.jpg

1959951_10155171913930725_4192914719742004713_n.jpg

Picture credits to Donald Trump.

The support is awaiting his arrival. And grass roots AMERICAN Mexicans are vowing to fight ILLEGALS tooth and nail over citizenship rights. You democrats can quote your Telemondo stats all you want but the MAJOR portion of Telemondo watchers ARE ILLEGALS so those polls are not even valid.

It wouldn't matter if Gallup was conducting the poll. You'll ignore anyone or anything that doesn't ape what you want to believe. Watch, I'll make you demonstrate it for us:

Gallup_Trump.png

Ignore away. But don't even try to tell us you give a fiddler's fuck about the evidence.

• Banned

It wouldn't matter if Gallup was conducting the poll. You'll ignore anyone or anything that doesn't ape what you want to believe. Watch, I'll make you demonstrate it for us:

Gallup_Trump.png

Ignore away. But don't even try to tell us you give a fiddler's fuck about the evidence.
Trump has flipped that poll you post since then. You may wish to look again.

Gallup_Trump.png

Since the 23rd of August?

That was Sunday. The poll was released 48 hours ago. You may be confused. But you're certainly ignoring the results.

Exactly as I told you you would.

Gallup_Trump.png

Their favorite excuse for that poll yesterday was "It's all illegals being polled." Of course, none of them have proof of that.

Gallup_Trump.png

Entering+the+state+of+Denial.png

Gallup_Trump.png

Their favorite excuse for that poll yesterday was "It's all illegals being polled." Of course, none of them have proof of that.

They don't need proof. I mean, they don't use it to form their opinions. Why do you think they'd bother with it when their opinions are contradicted.

This is pure emotion.

Forum List

Back