Mandates and Lockdowns that violate our Constitutional Rights are achieving EVERY GOAL of THE GREEN NEW SCAM?

What has that done to further the New Green Deal goal of "overhauling transportation systems in the United States to remove pollution and greenhouse gas emissions from the transportation sector "

When the pandemic is over my cars will still burn gas, right?

eternal currency of your Soul
cannot spare you from The Wrath of God
You are either committed to Evil, or you are Deluded.

The Supreme Supernatural Being has no place in our Constitution except as a placeholder in time.
The Green New Deal is a Scam, just like you.

rebut my points or my argument?

You have no points. Your initial accusation of a Scamdemic falls flat on it face.
You are a fucking retard liar,you keep blabbing he has no points,then refute them you stupid ass coward,you can’t,so you just keep coming back with one liner babble.
Still waiting where all I see is a lame smiley post which means he has given up.lol

Seriously, how do you address " The AntiChrist New World Order. " without comedy?

People who believe that shit are funny, a danger to themselves and others kind of funny.
After people do their secular disease obtaining lives or drink to excessive amounts or drug themselves to the point of death many times, they do not go to a secular way of living. Religion for most of them becomes part and parcel of their lives if they even survive for long from what they did to themselves.

Folks:

Sorry I did not link any material in the OP. Too late to add them now, but here are several. The Pandemic, which I like to call The Scamdemic is being used to illegally achieve the goals of The Green New Deal, which is really just cover for Global Governance, and The UN's Sustainable Development Goals.

I'll post more as I come across interesting articles etc. related to the subject throughout the thread.

Talk to any Godless -Leftist - Progressive, and they will tell you they think we are all going to die if we don't do something by 2030. Why do they pick that date? Agenda 2030....because they were told to. Enjoy this pack of panic propaganda from the left below. All of it is myth, projection, and unscientific fantasy.

A snip from the article "The Pandemic Proves we need a Green New Deal"

The coronavirus pandemic is a kind of hideous and tragic exercise in dealing with disaster.

A shock this profound is bound to have many lessons to teach. Several seem to make the case for an International Green New Deal with almost surgical precision, because the pandemic is the best chance we’ll ever have to be shocked into action before the climate crisis overwhelms us.

Lesson 1
: You can’t cheat physical reality. The virus is immune to spin, uninterested in negotiation, not open to compromise. Biology sets limits, and we must respect them—something equally true of physics and chemistry when it comes to climate change. We’ve watched as “leaders” like President Trump attempt to out-talk the microbe—in fact, he has called it a hoax, just the word he’s used to describe global warming. But people died anyway—far more than would have had he not refused to face reality. The single greatest reality of our century is the rapidly warming atmosphere—we should face it square on, and not with the evasion and half-measures that have been our practice to date. So, get real.

Lesson 2: Time is the crucial variable. Some countries—think South Korea—quickly recognized they were facing a problem and moved to address it with widespread testing. They were able to “flatten the curve”, a phrase now part of the global vocabulary. They suffered disruption, but not on the catastrophic scale of nations that waited too long to get started. The parallels to climate policy are obvious: we could have flattened the carbon curve if we’d started thirty years ago when scientists warned us, and we could have done it with relatively modest steps. But having wasted those decades, largely at the behest of the oil companies, we now have to move on a large and in some ways disruptive scale. This is a lesson we can, sadly, keep learning. If we don’t move now, the curve will get ever steeper, to the point where it can’t be climbed. Stop talking about 2050 and start talking about 2021. So, get going.

Lesson 3: Social solidarity is absolutely key. Look to the U.S. as an example of what happens when libertarian thinking is allowed to take full hold: despite the aggregate riches of the country, we have millions of people in desperate poverty, unable to access basic necessities (soap and water, say) required in a medical emergency. This of course mimics the iron law of climate change: those who have done the least to cause it suffer first. The Green New Deal envisions building up an equitable society even as we build up the technologies necessary to ward off climate change; it is the only possible approach to deal with crises of this magnitude. So, get together.

Lesson 4: We can change fast when we need to. Suddenly, trillions of dollars can be found, literally overnight, much of it used to bail out corporations. Suddenly, the world’s militaries can be diverted to relief work. The old excuses and delays seem absurd in light of the pandemic, just as they should seem absurd in light of a rapidly heating earth. In fact, bigger seems far safer and sounder right now, and budget deficits or tax increases seem a small price to pay for a chance at a working society. That sense should carry over to dealing with climate change, which by every measure will knock a permanent and unfillable hole in our economic life unless we take action very soon. So, get serious.
This pandemic is unbearably painful; it would be unconscionable not to learn all we can from that pain.

Last edited:
Because the policies of The Great Reset mirror exactly what is spoken of in The Book of Revelation

I disagree. The references in Revelations are so vague that they can and have been interpreted as pertaining to every age since it was written.

And furthermore the people promoting these policies talk about wanting a Central Figure (The AntiChrist) which can pull this all together and run it.

When you say vaguely 'the people' who are you referring to?

God I love the freedom of the press.

Putin Smiles on you bigleaguemanbigleague.
You apparently can't speak clearly with your head up Joe 666 Biden's hairy ass.

How about your lying ass actually try to rebut my points or my argument?

Or is "Politics" now a sham like the election is?

You are trolling and you should just walk away, coward, before you get deleted.
You have no points or argument to rebut only a desperate rant of lies.
As always,when the trolls cat refute facts they go into one liners thinking they refuted hothead facts.comedy gold :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :clap::abgg2q.jpg:
Stick to the corruption of Reagan,a topic you actually know something about. :ahole-1: :fu:
I was trolled the second I posted this. Not a single one had the courage to debate it.

Here is another factual presentation on the Global Warming - Climate Change argument.

Because the policies of The Great Reset mirror exactly what is spoken of in The Book of Revelation

I disagree. The references in Revelations are so vague that they can and have been interpreted as pertaining to every age since it was written.

And furthermore the people promoting these policies talk about wanting a Central Figure (The AntiChrist) which can pull this all together and run it.

When you say vaguely 'the people' who are you to?
The Bible states that The Natural Man cannot interpret The Bible. So even though I could spend the day posting links or teaching you that The UN and it's various Hydra like arms and instruments all promoting One World Government match what The Book of Revelation teaches, the book of Daniel, and other prophetical books, you will just mock and ridicule it, just like God said you would.

All the signs are there if one cares about the destination of their soul and seeks truth and knowledge.

In the end, you will still hoist a Nazi Salute and shout "Hail Hydra!"

BTW, anyone notice that the Hydra logo has 6 tentacles all in the shape of a 6, 6 tentacles, 1 head.

The Bible states that The AntiChrist comes from the 6th World Kingdom.
1605898220447.png

Last edited:
Here is a movie that might help some people that don't understand what is going on understand the basics of The Rapture and 7 Year New World Order Tribulation.

The Green New Deal is a Scam, just like you.

So the Scamdemic hasn't helped implement any "New Green Deal" policy has it?
Cars are sitting in driveways. People are locked in their homes. People are being forced to work from home. The Airlines are barely surviving. Businesses are being shut down and thrown in to bankruptcy. Curfews are being illegally implemented. All of this is illegal and is being done without the consent of the governed and without the approval of our legislature.

So what deluded world are you living in?

The UN and it's various Hydra like arms and instruments all promoting One World Government

The UN is not promoting One World Government. It has no power as it relies on member countries to supply any force necessary to carry out any mission. Furthermore, no member country is obliged or compelled to supply force to mission they do not agree with.

The UN and it's various Hydra like arms and instruments all promoting One World Government

The UN is not promoting One World Government. It has no power as it relies on member countries to supply any force necessary to carry out any mission. Furthermore, no member country is obliged or compelled to supply force to mission they do not agree with.
That is a blatant and complete lie. Not only is The UN promoting One World Government, but The Pope is also promoting it along with them.

I don't mean to offend Catholics, as there are born again Christians within The Catholic Church, and many Catholics oppose the current pope who embraces every manner of filth and ungodliness even to the point of denying the deity of Christ.

So you have the false prophet or a precursor, and you have the foundations being laid for the AntiChrist 666 One World Government.

AntiChrist comes to power suddenly so anyone with common sense would realize that most of this will have to be in place before he is revealed.

Last edited:
That is a blatant and complete lie. Not only is The UN promoting One World Government, but The Pope is also promoting it along with them.

Don't care about the Pope. Let's let you dispel yourself. From your link

"The UN has issued the 2030 Agenda for the sustainable development that includes the actions for people, planet, and prosperity. The new Agenda is based on the concept of global partnership and the purposes and principles of the Charter of the UN, and it includes full respect for international law. The 2030 Agenda contains four sections as a political Declaration, a set of 17 sustainable Development Goals, and 169 targets (based on the report of the OWG, with some small modifications), Means of Implementation, and a framework for follow up and review of the Agenda.

Also, there is no mention of a one-world government in the 21/2030 Agenda issued by the UN."

Thank you for providing that rebuttal. In case you were wondering about the principles of the UN Charter:

Don't care about the Pope. Let's let you dispel yourself. From your link

"The UN has issued the 2030 Agenda for the sustainable development that includes the actions for people, planet, and prosperity. The new Agenda is based on the concept of global partnership and the purposes and principles of the Charter of the UN, and it includes full respect for international law. The 2030 Agenda contains four sections as a political Declaration, a set of 17 sustainable Development Goals, and 169 targets (based on the report of the OWG, with some small modifications), Means of Implementation, and a framework for follow up and review of the Agenda.

Also, there is no mention of a one-world government in the 21/2030 Agenda issued by the UN."

Thank you for providing that rebuttal. In case you were wondering about the principles of the UN Charter:

Let me ask you a question. Why have you rejected the deity of Christ?

And how is The UN going to reduce The Population of Earth by 6 Billion People?

I will tell you how. By The 4 horses of The Apocalypse, AntiChrist and his Global Government, War, Famine & Death and Pestilence.
Mix that in with The Wrath of God & the 21 Judgments, and there will be bodies lining the streets like a New York Garbage Strike.
1605902553177.png

The guy on the far left on the white horse is your future master and Lord. I can totally see you bowing down to the New World Order & taking the Mark of Satan so you can go get chocolate doughnuts at Walmart.

Last edited:
Why have you rejected the deity of Christ?

I don't believe Gods come to earth and mate with humans.

And how is The UN going to reduce The Population of Earth by 6 Billion People?

They're not. They have no power to do that.

Neither do those Four Horse fellows.
But it is right in their literature and the Procedural Plan. They want to reduce the population of Earth by 6 Billion.

Can you explain why Things like The Green New Deal and Sustainable Development, Agenda 21 titled Agenda 2030 due to Trump's Election are going to require reduction of The Population of Earth by 6 Billion?

It matters not to me if you reject Christ. You will not be part of The Kingdom of Heaven. Like I said, you will be left behind in The Great Tribulation and will sell your soul for a bag of doughnuts, take your 666 mark, and happily skip along to Walmart to buy some milk with your fancy new digital tattoo to go along with them.

While the world is falling apart around you, you will have sealed your eternal fate in Hell.

The Green New Deal is not Salvation, It is Damnation.

Can you explain why Things like The Green New Deal and Sustainable Development, Agenda 21 titled Agenda 2030 due to Trump's Election are going to require reduction of The Population of Earth by 6 Billion.

Seems to me they still want to reduce population growth. They've been saying that at least since we passed the 4 billion mark when I was a kid.

It's not going to happen, in part because people like fucking, a lot!

It matters not to me if you reject Christ. You will not be part of The Kingdom of Heaven. Like I said, you will be left behind in The Great Tribulation and will sell your soul for a bag of doughnuts, take your 666 mark, and happily skip along to Walmart to buy some

Beer and something else, hmm what could it be.....

Can you explain why Things like The Green New Deal and Sustainable Development, Agenda 21 titled Agenda 2030 due to Trump's Election are going to require reduction of The Population of Earth by 6 Billion.

Seems to me they still want to reduce population growth. They've been saying that at least since we passed the 4 billion mark when I was a kid.

It's not going to happen, in part because people like fucking, a lot!

It matters not to me if you reject Christ. You will not be part of The Kingdom of Heaven. Like I said, you will be left behind in The Great Tribulation and will sell your soul for a bag of doughnuts, take your 666 mark, and happily skip along to Walmart to buy some

Beer and something else, hmm what could it be.....

You said Brexit was never going to happen and Donald J Trump would never be president.

Forum List

Back