Um no, taxation without representation was the biggest issue until the Crown made the mistake of attempting to disarm the Militia.
No taxation without representation is exactly what you will get with global government. To achieve global government though the plan would be to achieve complete control over every nation's financial institution and financial infrastructure. To do that you have to move to digital currency. Official State Digital Currency is the first real step toward global government.

The Colonists put up with a ton of crap from the Crown, but forcing the Colonies to only do business in British pounds was the biggest deciding factor in taking up arms.
Governments will have complete control of our financial infrastructure and like The British did to The Colonists, governments will be able to do to their citizens in a digital currency world.

They will simply be able to deny you a financial transaction if for instance you wanted to donate to the "wrong cause" and be able to do so with the click of a mouse.

Last edited:
Good idea. They can put it next to the thread about Biden being a good President. I mean, what kind of idiot would believe that?
The threat is real. And the comparisons to actual events that happened and can happen are real. So the discussion is worthy of being in Politics.

Example Scenario:

This is how a move to digital currency tied to your ID and a Social Credit system can work.

Your government can simply deny you financial transactions to purchase certain products or donate to certain causes that they do not agree with with a simple click of a mouse. There may not even be humans involved in this process. It can completely be done by AI.

If you complain about it, or make statements that "The State" does not agree with and your offenses are great enough, and they cannot tolerate your dissenting viewpoints, they will simply cut you completely off from your funds with the same ease, no due process, and zero empathy.

And then who do you contact to have your grievances addressed? Some Bureaucrat at THE IRS? Homeland Security? AI?
What would you have to do to get your "accounts" turned back on?

Would you have to promise to be a good loyal Globalist DemNazi Citizen? Would you have to publicly apologize for exercizing your right to free speach?

If you don't think it will get to that, simply look at what Nazi Germany and The Soviet Union did to their own people without the technology we have right now.

Because The Fed moving us to a Cryptocurrency (CDBC) is a fact. With that fact comes consequences. We have no laws right now to protect us from things that Trudeau did in Canada and what international banking is beginning to do to Russia. Canadians have certain Civil Rights and there was not a single soul that stopped Trudeau and The Canadian Government from trampling all over them.

Here is a discussion on a related thread. The threat to individual liberty and inalienable rights is real.

A better question would be, "Why are you afraid to discuss the topic?"

Linking to a USMB post as a source?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

What my tiny Minded Nimrod makes you think your paranoid delusions need crypto for implementation?

What IF some imaginary Cheeto colored president decided
You couldn't have a bank account
Any credit cards
And prepaid debit cards
A drivers license or other govt ID beyond our SS number...

Get a grip Nancy.

Linking to a USMB post as a source?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

What my tiny Minded Nimrod makes you think your paranoid delusions need crypto for implementation?

What IF some imaginary Cheeto colored president decided
You couldn't have a bank account
Any credit cards
And prepaid debit cards
A drivers license or other govt ID beyond our SS number...

Get a grip Nancy.
Actually if you read the post there were articles in the other USMB post. Entirely legitimate to point to that as another legitimate but slightly different discussion on the topic.

Why are you afraid to discuss the topic?

What is being discussed is entirely different than a prepaid credit card.

Actually if you read the post there were articles in the other USMB post. Entirely legitimate to point to that as another legitimate but slightly different discussion on the topic.

Why are you afraid to discuss the topic?

What is being discussed is entirely different than a prepaid credit card.
No, it's not.

Really? I didn't vote for Biden. You did.

Dumbass.
I voted for Biden.
He won.
You and the guy you voted for have been crying about it ever since.

1648575361189.png

Ignorance can be excused. WILLFUL ignorance cannot.
I completely agree with that. There are people who absolutely know Biden is corrupt and still voted for him anyways.

"Fire the prosecutor investigating my corrupt son or you aren't getting the $80 Billion"
Joe Biden

Hunter Biden's Laptop is real, and The CIA tried to cover it up to help rig the 2020 election.

When asked about why The CIA lied about Hunter Biden's laptop the agent in charge of it said:

“I took special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump."
Veteran CIA Agent John Sipher

Fascist like that Communist China model and its been in the works for many years. Shoot we didn't have credit cards for many years until we were several hundred miles from home bidding a job and the transmission went out. Several thousand in cash in my pocket and we could not rent a car. Luckily we had family nearby that had an extra vehicle so I could get to the pre-bid that was required if you wanted to bid the contract. Also thankfully I didn't get that contract as it was up on the Idaho Washington border and the facility we learned later was a major meetup site for the local political deviants (I just would not have dealt with that very well back then).

Catherine Austin Fitts give excellent insight to all this and people throughout should take head because no matter which side of the spectrum you are on it could negatively effect your personal liberty depending on who is in the control seat at that time. People need a certain amount of liberty to even make their own personal mistakes as that is a part of growing. Fascist don't seem to understand that from either end of the spectrum.

I think this is the correct video

Freedom is messy, dangerous, chaotic, and requires adults to act like adults in order to be maintained. It's also preferable to everything else.

Oh, his Evil is just getting started. He is on a mission to not only define Soccer Moms at Board Meetings as Terrorists, but Biden is currently building the foundation for Cryptocurrency (CDBC) combined with your identity which will weaponize banking against ordinary citizens who simply want to have their voice heard, and who are expressing concerns about the erosion of American freedoms, Civil Rights and Individual Liberties. If you think the "pandemic" lockdowns were bad, something much more oppressive is on it's way.

If you think what Trudeau did to protestors wanting their freedom back was bad and how the global banking industry is now starving out ordinary citizens in Russia, was bad, these are just test cases. Same as we experienced with COVID19. It simply was a dress rehearsal to see how a free people would tolerate the suspension of their freedoms. We failed the test. Very few pushed back and when they did, they were fired, ostracized and silenced.

When The Great Reset comes, posting on here will become a liability, perhaps even life threatening. It may already be too late anyways. If you stopped posting today, they can still go back and look at what you said months ago, and if they don't agree with it, you will be sanctioned personally.

Joe Biden and the people he has in his Regime are Satanic Globalists. Never forget that Globalism requires strict control of populations all over the globe to be possible. Globalism and freedom are incompatible. Global Governance does not bring Peace, it brings Tyranny, War, Pestilence and Famine.

Soon you won't even be able to criticize your own government. If you do, you can be made destitute at the push of a button, not only you as an individual, your family your friends, an entire city, state, or nation can be brought to it's knees.

We are just about there now with The Government outsourcing Human Rights Violations to private corporations (Social Media). Soon you won't just be censored on Social Media, you will be cut off from your income, savings, your paycheck will be suspended and many other apocalyptic things will be possible.

And it won't be limited to simple dissent. When the climate change laws are enacted, you can be limited in what kind of food and products you buy, how far you are allowed to drive a day, and on and on and on. The possibility for a granular, tunable, programmable tyranny is endless. If you violate any number of The New World Order's 10,000 new standards they will burden your with, you will become an enemy of The New World Order unless you comply.

And if you think that type of compliance is not possible, remember you were made to wear a mask and live in fear for two entire years over essentially what was a hoax. If you think that they will not know your every move, your thoughts, your actions, you are wrong. The technology is here to make this possible now.

It is completely unnecessary to take a nation down this road unless your goal is to dissolve the very foundations of a nation based on human freedoms, and yet, The Biden Regime is rushing us head long into an Economic Fascism for which no person will be able to protect themselves from.

I caution you to consider this, and to be aware of what you will be offered when this comes. It will be offered as an end to crime, to war, to poverty and many other of society's ills, but the deal they are offering you will be a covenant with death, and we'd do well to refuse such a deal and to keep our options for economic freedom open.
Reuters and AP News reported that months ago.

Forum List

Back