The greatest embarrassment ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump was the greatest embarrassment to America - ever!

He was ignorant.

He refused to be briefed on important matters.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

America has a President and not a wannabe Dictator.

That is called progress.
Voters sent Trump packing in favor of the steady leadership of Biden
Steady leadership?? Guess you missed the mess he's made of the border. A border Trump hand handled quite well.

You also must have missed the 1.9 trillion he added to the debt. It was supposed to be for Chinese virus relief. There is very little of that in the bill. I also guess you missed that part of the bill is having we tax payers bail out Union pension funds.

You also missed his stopping drilling for oil and natural gas on Fed lands and his wanting to end fracking which drove the price of gas up. Hell before his election gas was 1.50 or lower. Now its almost 3 dollars a gallon.

You also missed the green shit he wants to do. Wonder how many small businesses will be able to afford to do that.

Keep lying to yourself. You're a pro at it.
Debt?

Now you care about debt?
After Trump tripled the deficit?
Well 1.9 trillion could be the deficit or the debt. Either way its money we owe.
Trump ran a $3 trillion deficit and you never said a word
After Obummer's eight year war on decimating America's defenses so Hillary's promises to give Russia a huge cut of our uranium reserves, she planned to get rid of that annoying Constitution's second amendment and look away from Russia's consolidation of communist power by killing one hundred million dissidents in their own lands including the hard-hit Ukraine, which again is in peril because the defense aid we sent them was hijacked by point man Biden in unconstitutional threats for a 30% kickback and revenge against a Ukrainian top cop who wanted to know why his country was supporting Hunter Biden for nothing in return.
OK, once I saw two blatant lies in your first two sentences

I declined to read the rest of your screed

He was ignorant.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

That is called progress.
Steady leadership?? Guess you missed the mess he's made of the border. A border Trump hand handled quite well.

You also must have missed the 1.9 trillion he added to the debt. It was supposed to be for Chinese virus relief. There is very little of that in the bill. I also guess you missed that part of the bill is having we tax payers bail out Union pension funds.

You also missed his stopping drilling for oil and natural gas on Fed lands and his wanting to end fracking which drove the price of gas up. Hell before his election gas was 1.50 or lower. Now its almost 3 dollars a gallon.

You also missed the green shit he wants to do. Wonder how many small businesses will be able to afford to do that.

Debt?

Now you care about debt?
Well 1.9 trillion could be the deficit or the debt. Either way its money we owe.
After Obummer's eight year war on decimating America's defenses so Hillary's promises to give Russia a huge cut of our uranium reserves, she planned to get rid of that annoying Constitution's second amendment and look away from Russia's consolidation of communist power by killing one hundred million dissidents in their own lands including the hard-hit Ukraine, which again is in peril because the defense aid we sent them was hijacked by point man Biden in unconstitutional threats for a 30% kickback and revenge against a Ukrainian top cop who wanted to know why his country was supporting Hunter Biden for nothing in return.

Your failure to be informed about Obummer and Clinton's givamint to Russia maneuvers and security info to China is not my problem. Stopping Democrats from completing their abolition of American freedom by continued chipping away at the United States Constitution by pulling Biden's dementia into doing their dirty work for them, I will not let go unnoticed.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

Debt?

Now you care about debt?

Your failure to be informed about Obummer and Clinton's givamint to Russia maneuvers and security info to China is not my problem. Stopping Democrats from completing their abolition of American freedom by continued chipping away at the United States Constitution by pulling Biden's dementia into doing their dirty work for them, I will not let go unnoticed.
Sorry, but those lies were debunked a decade ago
I am not going to argue them just because you live in a fantasy world

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

The big baby Trump couldn’t admit he lost badly in the election, so he made up the LIE that he was cheated.

And you guys believed him!

:auiqs.jpg:
Trump "lost" by 43,000 votes in WI, AZ, and GA. Including democrat's voter fraud. So don't lie about the facts.
Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT

35 states voted GOP state house and senate

FACT, if the other side won the presidential race in any state like that, it was either

1. A truly great candidate who goes up in the polls when he campaigns like Reagan and Clinton (Bill).
2. Massive fraud (traitor Joe)

This election was a massive red wave interrupted by the Zionist treason that was the steal.

The DICTATOR is the one who thwarted the WILL OF THE PEOPLE..... And that would be you and everyone else involved with the steal...

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
No they didn't. You demtrash cheated. We all know it. There's train loads of proof.
Really?
"Proof"?
When will they produce it?

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

The big baby Trump couldn’t admit he lost badly in the election, so he made up the LIE that he was cheated.

Trump "lost" by 43,000 votes in WI, AZ, and GA. Including democrat's voter fraud. So don't lie about the facts.
Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT

FACT, if the other side won the presidential race in any state like that, it was either

1. A truly great candidate who goes up in the polls when he campaigns like Reagan and Clinton (Bill).

This election was a massive red wave interrupted by the Zionist treason that was the steal.

The DICTATOR is the one who thwarted the WILL OF THE PEOPLE..... And that would be you and everyone else involved with the steal...
Just goes to show you

Voters voted against TRUMP not against Republicans

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT

Exactly.
"The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

Where does it say “spent”??
Proposals are not expenditures and it was not approved

You are lying once again

Added to the debt, Nazi.

Try again.

How does a proposal that was not approved add to the debt?
Show me your math Skippy
That's true. They have to be passed first. But you support passing them. Which means you support $7 trillion in additional debt.
An expenditure over ten years to be funded by repealing tax cuts to billionaires and corporations.

Yes, I support infrastructure investment
"Infrastructure" my ass. It's all welfare, and it's deficit spending.

Supporting tax increases to fund your profligate spending doesn't make you fiscally responsible, asshole. The tax increases never produce the revenue that's claimed they will produce, and they reduce economic growth.
Tax cuts never pay for themselves and any economic boost is short lived
That's a load of horse shit. Tax cuts leave more money in your pocket. Money you will spend. The longer the tax cut, the more money you spend. Everyone got that tax cut and had money to spend and that helped the economy.
Tax cuts cut REVENUE and reduce funding for public services
No tax cuts put more money in your pocket. You will spend that money and that helps the economy.

13413138_10209853614879946_3747226636069251268_n.jpg

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT

Just goes to show you

Lmfao

The polls showed, and continue to show, historically high GOP support for trump.

The polls showed the "Reagan democrat" and the "republican for Clinton and Gingrich" before the elections.

The polls showed virtually no GOP support for traitor Joe. The only GOP support for traitor Joe is from fellow 911 Zionist traitors like

W
Cheney
McConnell
Romney
Murkowski
Sasse
Cornyn
Raffensberger

You are lying once again

Added to the debt, Nazi.

Try again.

Show me your math Skippy
That's true. They have to be passed first. But you support passing them. Which means you support $7 trillion in additional debt.
An expenditure over ten years to be funded by repealing tax cuts to billionaires and corporations.

Supporting tax increases to fund your profligate spending doesn't make you fiscally responsible, asshole. The tax increases never produce the revenue that's claimed they will produce, and they reduce economic growth.
That's a load of horse shit. Tax cuts leave more money in your pocket. Money you will spend. The longer the tax cut, the more money you spend. Everyone got that tax cut and had money to spend and that helped the economy.
No tax cuts put more money in your pocket. You will spend that money and that helps the economy.

Not, my pocket
My taxes went up

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT

Just goes to show you

Lmfao

The polls showed, and continue to show, historically high GOP support for trump.

The polls showed the "Reagan democrat" and the "republican for Clinton and Gingrich" before the elections.

The polls showed virtually no GOP support for traitor Joe. The only GOP support for traitor Joe is from fellow 911 Zionist traitors like

W
Cheney
McConnell
Romney
Murkowski
Sasse
Cornyn
Raffensberger
Trump did poorly among Republicans compared to down ballot Republicans

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT

Exactly.
"The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

Trump trusted Jews. Every time he trusted a Jew, trump was stabbed in th back.

None of that changes the truth, which is that georgia voted for GOP state house,GOP state senate, two republican senators , and trump.

The audit, now that Raffensberger will not control it, will show trump won GA by more than 400k votes, which will explain the suitcases under the table video, which were fraud ballots marked just for traitor Joe and two dem senators.

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT

Exactly.

Bullying an election official

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT

Just goes to show you

Lmfao

W
Cheney
McConnell
Romney
Murkowski
Sasse
Cornyn
Raffensberger

And the ONLY possible explanation of that is

MASSIVE FRAUD

By you and other ZIONIST TRAITORS who wanted to keep 911 covered up....

You are lying once again

Added to the debt, Nazi.

Try again.

Show me your math Skippy

Not, my pocket
My taxes went up
Well mine didn't though I'm sure they will under Biden.

Most Embarrassing?

How about the Fact that Barry weaponized our intel Agencies and had them engaged in his failed political coup attempt when they should have been doing their job, should have seen the COVID-19 Pandemic coming.....

How about the Head of the House Intel Committee ignoring REAL Intel and protecting America because, instead, he was committing perjury, creating non-existent whistle blowers, and caught creating criminally fake 'evidence' against President Trump in Pelosi's 1st failed Impeachment coup attempt?

The Democrats put their own treasonous quest for power over the protection of the US and American citizens.

Then you have a former President exposed / proven to have engaged in pedophilia and have a giant portrait of him wearing a dress slumped in some chair like some male whore retrieved from Pedo Island shown to the entire world...

Bwuhahahaha

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
No they didn't. You demtrash cheated. We all know it. There's train loads of proof.

Is the proof hiding under Rudy’s pants? :D

rudy-giuliani-memes.jpg

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT

Just goes to show you

Lmfao

W
Cheney
McConnell
Romney
Murkowski
Sasse
Cornyn
Raffensberger
that's because the fake ballots for Biden didn't have any down ballot votes.

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT

Exactly.

Trump trusted Jews. Every time he trusted a Jew, trump was stabbed in th back.

None of that changes the truth, which is that georgia voted for GOP state house,GOP state senate, two republican senators , and trump.

The audit, now that Raffensberger will not control it, will show trump won GA by more than 400k votes, which will explain the suitcases under the table video, which were fraud ballots marked just for traitor Joe and two dem senators.
I'm sure, Jared his son in law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back