The greatest embarrassment ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack. JACK. JACK! WTF were the courts "wrong" about? NOT ONE COURT ACTUALLY PROSECUTED THE CASE PRESENTED THEM AND TESTED THE EVIDENCE! NOT ONE. And it wasn't up to any one court to prosecute the WHOLE CASE in its entirety to see the full, big picture across multiple state lines anyway except maybe SCOTUS, and Roberts refused to hear the case or get the SC involved, choosing to, like the other courts, to just DROP THE BALL on the American people declaring Texas as not have standing to even bring the case!
Your point seems to be that there was not enough fraud in any single venue to change anything. But if you added up all the fraud claims, in all the several states, the sum total might be enough to challenge a single precinct.
naw fella, the reaction to the Arizona audit is our evidence major fraud occurred.

Trump was the greatest embarrassment to America - ever!

He was ignorant.

He refused to be briefed on important matters.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

America has a President and not a wannabe Dictator.

That is called progress.
You fuckers really must have a guilt complex knowing full well, that the election was stolen. Why else do you pussies just keep talking about President Trump as if he still is the President...

...........................................Joe Biden rally.......................................................................................................President Trump rally..........We know.
View attachment 503366View attachment 503368

Quick get this irrefutable stolen election evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto. They are in immediate and desperate need of it!!!!
MAGA!!!!
You are the reason, why Prog elites get away with the shit that they do, even with murder....stupid fuck.

Because I want ewe to get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow so they can prove this bullshit stolen election? Ewe really are a deranged, feckless lil whiney tardherder aren't ewe?!?!
MAGA
You are a liar

Says the guy that has the irrefutable evidence of "stolen election".
MAGA
I saw the bullshit with my own eyes. Unlike you prog slaves you are told not to think other than what your prog masters tell you.

View attachment 503907

View attachment 503909

Ewe saw it? Better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto. They seem to be having a terrible time getting this to well anyone!!!
MAGA

No. Biden created the crisis

What crisis?
How does it affect me and other Americans?
LOL They cost us billions each year. You might not mind paying that money but every other American tax payer sure does. Most Americans want all illegals out of our country and that stuttering fuck has let thousands more in.

And anyone with a working brain cell would call the clusterfuck Biden created at the border a crisis,.
The people at the border are costing us nothing and nobody has died

Where is the crisis?
How bout them coming across the border illegally? They shouldn't be here at all. How bout Biden flying and bussing them all over the country at our expense? How bout Biden putting them in hotels at our expense?

How bout Biden handcuffing ICE and Border Patrol so they can't do their job at the border??

How bout you ask the people living on the border. I'd bet they would tell you all about the crisis Biden has created.
Biden should be arrested for trafficking children.

No. Biden created the crisis

What crisis?
How does it affect me and other Americans?
LOL They cost us billions each year. You might not mind paying that money but every other American tax payer sure does. Most Americans want all illegals out of our country and that stuttering fuck has let thousands more in.

And anyone with a working brain cell would call the clusterfuck Biden created at the border a crisis,.
The people at the border are costing us nothing and nobody has died

Where is the crisis?
How bout them coming across the border illegally? They shouldn't be here at all. How bout Biden flying and bussing them all over the country at our expense? How bout Biden putting them in hotels at our expense?

How bout Biden handcuffing ICE and Border Patrol so they can't do their job at the border??

How bout you ask the people living on the border. I'd bet they would tell you all about the crisis Biden has created.
There is no change in the number of people coming across the border.

What has changed is Biden took back the money Trump stole from the military to pay for his stupid wall and gave it back to our soldiers

Jack. JACK. JACK! WTF were the courts "wrong" about? NOT ONE COURT ACTUALLY PROSECUTED THE CASE PRESENTED THEM AND TESTED THE EVIDENCE! NOT ONE. And it wasn't up to any one court to prosecute the WHOLE CASE in its entirety to see the full, big picture across multiple state lines anyway except maybe SCOTUS, and Roberts refused to hear the case or get the SC involved, choosing to, like the other courts, to just DROP THE BALL on the American people declaring Texas as not have standing to even bring the case!
Your point seems to be that there was not enough fraud in any single venue to change anything. But if you added up all the fraud claims, in all the several states, the sum total might be enough to challenge a single precinct.
naw fella, the reaction to the Arizona audit is our evidence major fraud occurred.
See all the Arizona Republicans complaining about the wasteful audit

Why are you wasting my time, Curly?

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.

Where is the poll to condemn or condone the actual insurrection of Chaz? We all know you fully supported it, with the 14 people shot, 7 killed - for real - not like the lies you tell about the Reichstag Fire. (Two dead, one summarily executed, one trampled as people panicked seeing someone gunned down in cold blood.)

theft of an election does not mean voters sent anyone anywhere
It just means democrats stole the election through illegal means

Much of the theft of this election was done through state legislatures and corrupt governors like Brian Kemp.

Ballot harvesting, unverified mail in ballots, voting after election day - all approved of by democrats and leftist sympathizers like Kemp. The Nazi democrats promised vermin like Kemp it was a one time thing, just to get rid of Trump so we could go back to corruption as usual - but now we have HR1 to make election fraud permanent.

Debt?

Now you care about debt?
After Trump tripled the deficit?

Quid Pro has added more debt in 6 months than Trump 4 years, you Nazi fraud.
Linky, linky

Fucking Nazi fraud.

Debt?

Now you care about debt?
After Trump tripled the deficit?

Quid Pro has added more debt in 6 months than Trump 4 years, you Nazi fraud.
Linky, linky

Fucking Nazi fraud.
Where does it say “spent”??
Proposals are not expenditures and it was not approved

You are lying once again

How does a proposal that was not approved add to the debt?
Show me your math Skippy

So, your plan is just to lie?

Show me your math Skippy

So, your plan is just to lie?

He's a pro at lying. Biden is an incompetent ass and he know sit. He just won't admit it cause he voted for that incompetent ass.

Where does it say “spent”??
Proposals are not expenditures and it was not approved

You are lying once again

Added to the debt, Nazi.

Try again.

Show me your math Skippy
That's true. They have to be passed first. But you support passing them. Which means you support $7 trillion in additional debt.
An expenditure over ten years to be funded by repealing tax cuts to billionaires and corporations.

Yes, I support infrastructure investment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back