The greatest embarrassment ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it say “spent”??
Proposals are not expenditures and it was not approved

You are lying once again

Added to the debt, Nazi.

Try again.

How does a proposal that was not approved add to the debt?
Show me your math Skippy
That's true. They have to be passed first. But you support passing them. Which means you support $7 trillion in additional debt.
An expenditure over ten years to be funded by repealing tax cuts to billionaires and corporations.

Yes, I support infrastructure investment
"Infrastructure" my ass. It's all welfare, and it's deficit spending.

Supporting tax increases to fund your profligate spending doesn't make you fiscally responsible, asshole. The tax increases never produce the revenue that's claimed they will produce, and they reduce economic growth.

Trump was the greatest embarrassment to America - ever!

He was ignorant.

He refused to be briefed on important matters.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

America has a President and not a wannabe Dictator.

That is called progress.
Nope.

No doubt you have evidence to suggest otherwise or is it just your allegiance to America's democratically elected fascist?

You've always got an opinion but never say anything. Why is that?

Why should I require evidence to shoot down ad hominems that are entirely unsupported?

That's easy. Because you have none.
ROFL! I don't need any, turd. You're the one who needs evidence to support your pathetic puerile ad hominems.

What's it feel like to be done over by a professional?
You're a professional douchebag?

Show me your math Skippy

So, your plan is just to lie?

That idiot really does want to bankrupt the country. Just what he need more social programs so we can have more freeloaders.

His infrastructure part of the bill is 5%. Sure hope his budget is DOA as it should be.

You are lying once again

Added to the debt, Nazi.

Try again.

Show me your math Skippy
That's true. They have to be passed first. But you support passing them. Which means you support $7 trillion in additional debt.
An expenditure over ten years to be funded by repealing tax cuts to billionaires and corporations.

Supporting tax increases to fund your profligate spending doesn't make you fiscally responsible, asshole. The tax increases never produce the revenue that's claimed they will produce, and they reduce economic growth.
Tax cuts never pay for themselves and any economic boost is short lived

You are lying once again

Added to the debt, Nazi.

Try again.

Show me your math Skippy

That's obviously false.

You are lying once again

Added to the debt, Nazi.

Try again.

Show me your math Skippy

That's a load of horse shit. Tax cuts leave more money in your pocket. Money you will spend. The longer the tax cut, the more money you spend. Everyone got that tax cut and had money to spend and that helped the economy.

The greatest embarrassment ever had to be Barry being exposed as having taken Hillary's plan and having been caught collaborating with the Russians in a failed coup attempt....

Or Pelosi becoming the 2st Speaker to attempt to Impeach the same President twice....and fail to do so both times...

Or Brennan having to appear before Congress & confess to illegally spying on Congress....

Q:p
You're right. Pelosi feeds on the vomitus of her own lies.

You are lying once again

Added to the debt, Nazi.

Try again.

Show me your math Skippy

That's a load of horse shit. Tax cuts leave more money in your pocket. Money you will spend. The longer the tax cut, the more money you spend. Everyone got that tax cut and had money to spend and that helped the economy.
Tax cuts cut REVENUE and reduce funding for public services

You are lying once again

Added to the debt, Nazi.

Try again.

Show me your math Skippy

amen

Trump was the greatest embarrassment to America - ever!

He was ignorant.

He refused to be briefed on important matters.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

America has a President and not a wannabe Dictator.

That is called progress.
Voters sent Trump packing in favor of the steady leadership of Biden
Steady leadership?? Guess you missed the mess he's made of the border. A border Trump hand handled quite well.

You also must have missed the 1.9 trillion he added to the debt. It was supposed to be for Chinese virus relief. There is very little of that in the bill. I also guess you missed that part of the bill is having we tax payers bail out Union pension funds.

You also missed his stopping drilling for oil and natural gas on Fed lands and his wanting to end fracking which drove the price of gas up. Hell before his election gas was 1.50 or lower. Now its almost 3 dollars a gallon.

You also missed the green shit he wants to do. Wonder how many small businesses will be able to afford to do that.

Keep lying to yourself. You're a pro at it.
Debt?

Now you care about debt?
After Trump tripled the deficit?
Well 1.9 trillion could be the deficit or the debt. Either way its money we owe.
Trump ran a $3 trillion deficit and you never said a word
After Obummer's eight year war on decimating America's defenses so Hillary's promises to give Russia a huge cut of our uranium reserves, she planned to get rid of that annoying Constitution's second amendment and look away from Russia's consolidation of communist power by killing one hundred million dissidents in their own lands including the hard-hit Ukraine, which again is in peril because the defense aid we sent them was hijacked by point man Biden in unconstitutional threats for a 30% kickback and revenge against a Ukrainian top cop who wanted to know why his country was supporting Hunter Biden for nothing in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back