The greatest embarrassment ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think there is evidence that more than tens of thousands of people attended.

So far 400 or more people have been charged so there were more in the Capital, but I generally agree that most of the people who showed up stayed outside.

However, now it appears we have a lot of people defending the scumbags who were apart of the insurrection, you can find them on this board very easily. You also have politicians who run cover for them (and possibly each other) by not allowing a commission to study the events that transpired or even recognize those officers that did their job to keep our form of government and our representatives safe that day.

400 went in, many, many of you fuckers defend them.
Name one.

By charge I mean arrested. Happy now? Not really the point of my post but more than happy to make the correction.

That the Reich denies due process and hold American's as political prisoners without charge in solitary hardly makes me "happy."

Who is being held that hasn't been charged?

See, I want to retire in a few years and live in comfort, but you Nazis have taken my country - and if decent people fail to stop you, we will see the most horrendous holocaust in history.

Would you call someone arrested for gouging out the eyes of a police offer to be a political prisoner? Just trying to get an idea of how loosely you use that term.

The rest is just more of the rights mental breakdown.

Why would I consider a fantasy?

Come back with facts.

View attachment 503651

That guy, according to you is a "political prisoner".
Where was this picture taken?
At the Capital. Or in a studio in Burbank while they faked the moon landing. One of those, not sure which.
Well....clearly it wouldn't stand up in court as a prosecution exhibit. This isn't evidence.
It's not the only evidence. You've really never seen this before? How sheltered are you?

Notice they said he was a fellow officer. So police officers were staging violent photo-ops. WTF????
Thanks for the input. You just proved my point.

He was an officer and a Trump supporter. Now in order for your conspiracy to make sense all Trump supporting police officers are part of the charade. It's just plain dumb that you have to rollover on your own just to keep the conspiracy alive.

You really think only in absolutes.
Trump wasn't in charge of any cop on Capital Hill.....Pelosi was.....and the D.C. Mayor was no Trump fan either. Trump can support cops and yet not have the full support of all cops....especially the cops working for Pelosi.
Considering the fact that Pelosi tore up Trump's last SOTU speech on national television....then later tipped us off to her plans of pulling Trump out of the WH by the hair.....we can all assume that she didn't have his best interests in mind, and in fact implicated herself as a possible suspect in a coup attempt.

By charge I mean arrested. Happy now? Not really the point of my post but more than happy to make the correction.

That the Reich denies due process and hold American's as political prisoners without charge in solitary hardly makes me "happy."

See, I want to retire in a few years and live in comfort, but you Nazis have taken my country - and if decent people fail to stop you, we will see the most horrendous holocaust in history.

Would you call someone arrested for gouging out the eyes of a police offer to be a political prisoner? Just trying to get an idea of how loosely you use that term.

Come back with facts.

View attachment 503651

At the Capital. Or in a studio in Burbank while they faked the moon landing. One of those, not sure which.
Well....clearly it wouldn't stand up in court as a prosecution exhibit. This isn't evidence.
It's not the only evidence. You've really never seen this before? How sheltered are you?

Notice they said he was a fellow officer. So police officers were staging violent photo-ops. WTF????

He was an officer and a Trump supporter. Now in order for your conspiracy to make sense all Trump supporting police officers are part of the charade. It's just plain dumb that you have to rollover on your own just to keep the conspiracy alive.

Trump wasn't in charge of any cop on Capital Hill.....Pelosi was.....and the D.C. Mayor was no Trump fan either. Trump can support cops and yet not have the full support of all cops....especially the cops working for Pelosi.
Considering the fact that Pelosi tore up Trump's last SOTU speech on national television....then later tipped us off to her plans of pulling Trump out of the WH by the hair.....we can all assume that she didn't have his best interests in mind, and in fact implicated herself as a possible suspect in a coup attempt.

The cop that was gouging out the eyes of Capital Police (not Metro so leave out the mayor) your blaming on Pelosi? Simply because he was an off duty police officer (not from Capital Police)? Makes zero sense

What does tearing up Trump's SOTU have to do with anything other than your butthurt feelings about it?

You're just not bright.

Trump was the greatest embarrassment to America - ever!

He was ignorant.

He refused to be briefed on important matters.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

America has a President and not a wannabe Dictator.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

It's a bunch of shit typed out by a crybaby loser who can't grow the fuck up and quit weeping about Trump.

Crybaby loser? Which one is the guy that is thinking he's going to be reinstated in August and did you vote for him?

Just checking.
The press just likes feeding us silly stories and headlines so you leftists have something smartass to say to us.
Most, if not all of it, is BS.
Sure, the press reports on insane wingnut behavior and you blame the press. I guess you must be mad at Mike Lindell for pushing it then, huh?
I'm sorry...but I saw the raw-feed.
That mess was a set-up.
Most of the Trump supporters that showed up were totally innocent.
It pains me to think that Wolf Blitzer and the folks at CNN were responsible for planting a story that Trump supporters were conducting some sort of "unarmed insurrection" when it was clear that nothing of a kind took place. At worst it was a few idiots acting like a bunch of dumbasses.

500 arrests so far. It was an insurrection and I'm not including the ones that only stood outside an protested.

It was a protest that got out of hand, nothing more. You know, just like the Antifa and BLM “protests” last year.

Calling January 6th an insurrection is like calling the looting and burning of businesses “peaceful protests” You can’t have it both ways.

There were peaceful protests and there were also riots.

I'm sure there were people who were peacefully protesting on the 6th and then there are those who broke into the capital chanting to hang the vice president of the United States and interfere with the peaceful transfer of power. It's safe to call that an insurrection.

Not unless you can prove conspiracy or intent before the fact. Besides, BLM was chanting to fry police officers “like bacon” and we have subsequently seen cops being murdered with increasing regularity since. Do we then prosecute them?

I don’t believe for a minute that the mob intended to breach the Capital building when they marched from the rally. Should they be prosecuted? Absolutely. Was it a preplanned insurrection? I don’t buy that for one second.
Doesn't have to be planned. An insurrection could be the result of a bunch of crybabies who can't handle the truth.
No.....try to be realistic for once. What I saw on CSPAN was democracy.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    rebellion · revolt · uprising · mutiny · revolution · insurgence · insurgency · rising · rioting · riot · sedition · civil disobedience · civil disorder · unrest · anarchy · fighting in the streets · coup · coup d'état · jacquerie · putsch

It was an attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Throw out the results and declare the guy who lost the winner. At its roots, it was an attempted coup.
Let's see. In your insurrection definition I see the words rebellion, revolt, insurgency, rising, sedition, unrest, anarchy, and coup. All of which can be attached to the events of
January 6th.

What I saw on CSPAN and every other network that covered it was an insurrection. What I've seen in the video released since January 6th, was a violent coup attempt.
I would just own it at this point. It's how history is going to remember that day.
What I saw on CSPAN was what happened live.
The press later released a Hollywood production that appears to make the events more violent than they really were thru creative editing. It's what they do for movies in post-production every day.

LOL.....they actually had some prospective shots of a cameraman laying on his back on the ground surrounded by so-called violent Trump Supporters...probably actors....to give the crowd more violent intent. If this had been real you would have had a report of a photographer being badly beaten by the crowd or stomped to death....but I heard only the debunked story of a cop being hit in the head by a fire-extinguisher. They would have tried to prevent the shot by taking his camera. So why did they let him film them doing all of this when the FBI could use this as evidence against them?
CSPAN didn't have all the cell phone video that the insurrectionists were busy incriminating themselves with. But that's now apart of your conspiracy it appears. You're gone, man. No return.
Are you serious?
Why in the Hell would any insurrectionist want to document their own crimes?
Clearly you're so silly that you'll buy any excuse the leftists throw at you.
Well, unfortunately for you....you're not dealing with a person as gullible and brainless as you are.

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

Or, he's just a fucking moron, just like you.
Not like me. I would have beat his ass for doing that.
I'm a retired Green Beret. I would have bounced that jackass off the walls.

Follow along closely here. Your other posts implied the Trump supporters weren't breaking the law and they wouldn't be too stupid to take pictures of themselves doing it. I post a picture of a Trump supporter breaking the law and now you have amnesia.
Okay....idiot....only an idiot purposely documents his crimes.
That's why it wasn't a real insurgency.
It was just a combination of a false-flag operation with a few numbskulls being used for propaganda. They have videos of the Capital police inviting these retards into the Capital. But of course you could never fathom the possibility that maybe Trump supporters were tricked into posing for photos by the Capital Police. I saw a video this morning of a so-called Trump supporter wearing a backpack and a MAGA hat telling cops to do something about the destruction. A Cop took the video. WTF were cops doing using cell phones instead of guarding the building?
Insurgency? Without guns? It was a protest against voter fraud, period.

View attachment 503606
No, the people standing outside the capital can claim they are protesting. Breaking into it is another thing entirely.
Agreed. There were about 65m voters for Trump, about 1m attended his 1/6 rally, and about 400 criminals who trashed the capital building.
Those 400 do NOT represent the 65m Trump policy supporters.

I don't think there is evidence that more than tens of thousands of people attended.

So far 400 or more people have been charged so there were more in the Capital, but I generally agree that most of the people who showed up stayed outside.

However, now it appears we have a lot of people defending the scumbags who were apart of the insurrection, you can find them on this board very easily. You also have politicians who run cover for them (and possibly each other) by not allowing a commission to study the events that transpired or even recognize those officers that did their job to keep our form of government and our representatives safe that day.

You see this is where you keep going wrong.
Even a terrorist has rights under the constitution.

Looks over at Guantanamo Bay, Sure.

Anyway these conspiracy theorists have all the rights they deserve right now.

You seem to think that mom and pop deserve none.
Strangely ironic...considering the fact that Hitler somehow convinced 30 million+/- Germans to agree with taking away the rights of Jews thru propaganda.
It doesn't matter what they're guilty of......their rights are being abused even if they're guilty.

Of course, let's compare the struggles of these wingnuts to the holocaust. That always turns out well.

Name one.

Anathema

Come back with facts.

View attachment 503651

The cop that was gouging out the eyes of Capital Police (not Metro so leave out the mayor) your blaming on Pelosi? Simply because he was an off duty police officer (not from Capital Police)? Makes zero sense

What does tearing up Trump's SOTU have to do with anything other than your butthurt feelings about it?

You're just not bright.

I saw no eye gouging.
What I saw was a 4-5 stills edited from a body-cam and a cell phone video that they didn't seem to have the time to show. Maybe the video they took the stills from would shed some light on this eye-gouging claim, possibly?

He was ignorant.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

It's a bunch of shit typed out by a crybaby loser who can't grow the fuck up and quit weeping about Trump.

Crybaby loser? Which one is the guy that is thinking he's going to be reinstated in August and did you vote for him?

Just checking.
The press just likes feeding us silly stories and headlines so you leftists have something smartass to say to us.
Sure, the press reports on insane wingnut behavior and you blame the press. I guess you must be mad at Mike Lindell for pushing it then, huh?
That mess was a set-up.
It pains me to think that Wolf Blitzer and the folks at CNN were responsible for planting a story that Trump supporters were conducting some sort of "unarmed insurrection" when it was clear that nothing of a kind took place. At worst it was a few idiots acting like a bunch of dumbasses.

500 arrests so far. It was an insurrection and I'm not including the ones that only stood outside an protested.

It was a protest that got out of hand, nothing more. You know, just like the Antifa and BLM “protests” last year.

Calling January 6th an insurrection is like calling the looting and burning of businesses “peaceful protests” You can’t have it both ways.

I'm sure there were people who were peacefully protesting on the 6th and then there are those who broke into the capital chanting to hang the vice president of the United States and interfere with the peaceful transfer of power. It's safe to call that an insurrection.

Not unless you can prove conspiracy or intent before the fact. Besides, BLM was chanting to fry police officers “like bacon” and we have subsequently seen cops being murdered with increasing regularity since. Do we then prosecute them?

I don’t believe for a minute that the mob intended to breach the Capital building when they marched from the rally. Should they be prosecuted? Absolutely. Was it a preplanned insurrection? I don’t buy that for one second.
Doesn't have to be planned. An insurrection could be the result of a bunch of crybabies who can't handle the truth.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:
    rebellion · revolt · uprising · mutiny · revolution · insurgence · insurgency · rising · rioting · riot · sedition · civil disobedience · civil disorder · unrest · anarchy · fighting in the streets · coup · coup d'état · jacquerie · putsch

It was an attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Throw out the results and declare the guy who lost the winner. At its roots, it was an attempted coup.
Let's see. In your insurrection definition I see the words rebellion, revolt, insurgency, rising, sedition, unrest, anarchy, and coup. All of which can be attached to the events of
January 6th.

What I saw on CSPAN and every other network that covered it was an insurrection. What I've seen in the video released since January 6th, was a violent coup attempt.
I would just own it at this point. It's how history is going to remember that day.
The press later released a Hollywood production that appears to make the events more violent than they really were thru creative editing. It's what they do for movies in post-production every day.

LOL.....they actually had some prospective shots of a cameraman laying on his back on the ground surrounded by so-called violent Trump Supporters...probably actors....to give the crowd more violent intent. If this had been real you would have had a report of a photographer being badly beaten by the crowd or stomped to death....but I heard only the debunked story of a cop being hit in the head by a fire-extinguisher. They would have tried to prevent the shot by taking his camera. So why did they let him film them doing all of this when the FBI could use this as evidence against them?
CSPAN didn't have all the cell phone video that the insurrectionists were busy incriminating themselves with. But that's now apart of your conspiracy it appears. You're gone, man. No return.
Are you serious?
Well, unfortunately for you....you're not dealing with a person as gullible and brainless as you are.

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

Follow along closely here. Your other posts implied the Trump supporters weren't breaking the law and they wouldn't be too stupid to take pictures of themselves doing it. I post a picture of a Trump supporter breaking the law and now you have amnesia.
It was just a combination of a false-flag operation with a few numbskulls being used for propaganda. They have videos of the Capital police inviting these retards into the Capital. But of course you could never fathom the possibility that maybe Trump supporters were tricked into posing for photos by the Capital Police. I saw a video this morning of a so-called Trump supporter wearing a backpack and a MAGA hat telling cops to do something about the destruction. A Cop took the video. WTF were cops doing using cell phones instead of guarding the building?

View attachment 503606
No, the people standing outside the capital can claim they are protesting. Breaking into it is another thing entirely.
Agreed. There were about 65m voters for Trump, about 1m attended his 1/6 rally, and about 400 criminals who trashed the capital building.
Those 400 do NOT represent the 65m Trump policy supporters.

You see this is where you keep going wrong.
Even a terrorist has rights under the constitution.

Looks over at Guantanamo Bay, Sure.

Anyway these conspiracy theorists have all the rights they deserve right now.

You seem to think that mom and pop deserve none.
Strangely ironic...considering the fact that Hitler somehow convinced 30 million+/- Germans to agree with taking away the rights of Jews thru propaganda.
It doesn't matter what they're guilty of......their rights are being abused even if they're guilty.

Of course, let's compare the struggles of these wingnuts to the holocaust. That always turns out well.
Got tired of calling people racists? Now they all believe in conspiracies. You realize all this is a deflection and just more name calling?

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

View attachment 503606

Again, there is ample evidence that sharp objects the tips of flags, knives, bear spray, and other repellents were used. As well as fists.
Who needs guns when you have the sheer numbers. I think we've beaten this distraction into the ground far enough, don't you? :)
Yet nobody set any fires?
Strangely lacking reports of dozens of cops with injuries?
Only one cop supposedly was seriously injured....and that proved to be fake.
Just because CNN calls it an insurrection....doesn't mean it's the truth.
They lost all credibility years ago.
Where does it say we have to have fires....

Type "report of cops injured in capitol riot" in google and see how you get on...

CNN still have use actual sources and are will ing to back up their statements...

You couldn't even google the most basic facts...

Name one.

Anathema
I searched his posts back to 2018. I didn't find anything that supports the rioters.

Come back with facts.

View attachment 503651

You're just not bright.

I saw no eye gouging.
What I saw was a 4-5 stills of a video that they didn't seem to have the time to show. Maybe the video they took the stills from would shed some light on this eye-gouging claim, possibly?

Of course you didn't.

Did you see him assault the police officer? Yes, you did.

There's no need to defend this guy (that you were just previously accusing him of working with Pelosi) as his attorney has put the blame squarely on Trump for inciting him along with every other personal problem he has.

An attorney for Webster, James Monroe, said that his client traveled to D.C. to take part in a protest "urged on by our former president." He did not dispute that Webster was seen on video assaulting the officer, but pointed to his marital status, military service, and his two decades as an NYPD officer to argue for his release on bail.

Name one.
Why are you wasting my time, Curly?

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

View attachment 503606

Again, there is ample evidence that sharp objects the tips of flags, knives, bear spray, and other repellents were used. As well as fists.
Who needs guns when you have the sheer numbers. I think we've beaten this distraction into the ground far enough, don't you? :)
Yet nobody set any fires?
Strangely lacking reports of dozens of cops with injuries?
Only one cop supposedly was seriously injured....and that proved to be fake.
Just because CNN calls it an insurrection....doesn't mean it's the truth.
They lost all credibility years ago.
Where does it say we have to have fires....

Type "report of cops injured in capitol riot" in google and see how you get on...

CNN still have use actual sources and are will ing to back up their statements...

You couldn't even google the most basic facts...
This horrendous attack is said by the left to be the worst attack on US soil IN UNITED STATES HISTORY. Worse than 911....worse than Pearl Harbor.....worse than the burning of the White House by the British......but there was no fire involved? Quit yanking my chain.

What we got was a few ANITFA idiots breaking windows and some other idiots kicking back in Pelosi's office chair. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!

We've also been told that 5 people died in the Capital but that proved to be false.
Sorry if I don't Google your Democrat approved rumor sites.
And your fact checkers are totally bogus. They're no better than the rumor-merchants at CNN.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
We get it. You're a fully brainwashed leftist twit who hates America. Orange man bad *yawn*

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
We get it. You're a fully brainwashed leftist twit who hates America. Orange man bad *yawn*
Hey, sometimes you don't need to reply if you're just going to keep repeating mindless mantras you've picked up from other posters, k?

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
Hey, sometimes you don't need to reply if you're just going to keep repeating mindless mantras you've picked up from other posters, k?
Then you - as a brainwashed leftist sheep who only knows how to parrot the lies fed to them by a media who thinks you're a moron - will never be able to reply ever. Deal!

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
Then you - as a brainwashed leftist sheep who only knows how to parrot the lies fed to them by a media who thinks you're a moron - never be able to reply ever. Deal!
Nah-ah, I can also parrot American Pie in miniature.

A long, long time ago
I can still remember how that music
Used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while
But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step
I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his widowed bride
Something touched me deep inside
The day the music died
So, bye-bye, Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry
And them good ol' boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye
Singin', "This'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die"
Did you write the book of love
And do you have faith in God above
If the Bible tells you so?
Now, do you believe in rock 'n' roll
Can music save your mortal soul
And can you teach me how to dance real slow?
Well, I know that you're in love with him
'Cause I saw you dancin' in the gym
You both kicked off your shoes
Man, I dig those rhythm and blues
I was a lonely teenage bronckin' buck
With a pink carnation and a pickup truck
But I knew I was out of luck
The day the music died
I started singin', bye-bye, Miss American Pie
Them good ol' boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye
Now, for ten years we've been on our own
And moss grows fat on a rollin' stone
But that's not how it used to be
When the jester sang for the king and queen
In a coat he borrowed from James Dean
And a voice that came from you and me
Oh, and while the king was looking down
The jester stole his thorny crown
The courtroom was adjourned
No verdict was returned
And while Lenin read a book on Marx
A quartet practiced in the park
And we sang dirges in the dark
The day the music died
We were singin', bye-bye, Miss American Pie
Helter skelter in a summer swelter
The birds flew off with a fallout shelter
Eight miles high and falling fast
It landed foul on the grass
The players tried for a forward pass
With the jester on the sidelines in a cast
Now, the halftime air was sweet perfume
While sergeants played a marching tune
We all got up to dance
Oh, but we never got the chance
'Cause the players tried to take the field
The marching band refused to yield
Do you recall what was revealed
The day the music died?
We started singin', bye-bye, Miss American Pie
Oh, and there we were all in one place
A generation lost in space
With no time left to start again
So, come on, Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
Jack Flash sat on a candlestick
'Cause fire is the Devil's only friend
Oh, and as I watched him on the stage
My hands were clenched in fists of rage
No angel born in Hell
Could break that Satan spell
And as the flames climbed high into the night
To light the sacrificial rite
I saw Satan laughing with delight
The day the music died
He was singin', bye-bye, Miss American Pie
I met a girl who sang the blues
And I asked her for some happy news
But she just smiled and turned away
I went down to the sacred store
Where I'd heard the music years before
But the man there said the music wouldn't play
And in the streets the children screamed
The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed
But not a word was spoken
The church bells all were broken
And the three men I admire most
The Father, Son and the Holy Ghost
They caught the last train for the coast
The day the music died
And they were singin', bye-bye, Miss American Pie
They were singin', bye-bye, Miss American Pie
Singin', "This'll be the day that I die"

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
Then you - as a brainwashed leftist sheep who only knows how to parrot the lies fed to them by a media who thinks you're a moron - never be able to reply ever. Deal!

A long, long time ago
Used to make me smile
Bad news on the doorstep
The day the music died
The day the music died
No verdict was returned
The day the music died
We all got up to dance
The day the music died?
No angel born in Hell
The day the music died
The day the music died
Thank you for replying with even more stupidity at which I can laugh. This right here is why I seek you leftist morons out online. Your ill-gotten arrogance that your brainwashing is fact is endlessly amusing to me!

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

A long, long time ago
Used to make me smile
Bad news on the doorstep
The day the music died
The day the music died
No verdict was returned
The day the music died
We all got up to dance
The day the music died?
No angel born in Hell
The day the music died
The day the music died
Thank you for replying with even more stupidity at which I can laugh. This right here is why I seek you leftist morons out online. Your ill-gotten arrogance that your brainwashing is fact is endlessly amusing to me!

I'm just not concerned about trying to draw a coherent conversation out of many of you. You seem to be more interested in cut/paste bullshit than actual debate.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

A long, long time ago
Used to make me smile
Bad news on the doorstep
The day the music died
The day the music died
No verdict was returned
The day the music died
We all got up to dance
The day the music died?
No angel born in Hell
The day the music died
The day the music died

I'm just not concerned about trying to draw a coherent conversation out of many of you. You seem to be more interested in cut/paste bullshit than actual debate.
As you replied by cutting and pasting a large part of your post.

Yes! That's the hypocrisy and complete lack of self-awareness that you leftist twits so fully embrace! One of the many reasons you provide an endless source of amusement!

Keep going, I love it when you guys win my argument for me!

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
Clearly you understand why some folks don't respond to your mindless mantras you've picked up from other posters.

I know.....it's tough to come up with a novel idea when you're a Democrat supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back