The GOP Tax Cut for the Wealthy, Campaign Donation Racket

The GOP have found the perfect crime. I real hand out racket that they use to fund their campaigns. The GOP love tax cuts for their wealthy constituents. The GOP have handed out billions and maybe even trillions in government welfare to ultra wealthy Americans, ramping up our deficits bigly.
GOP tax cuts are a big reason for our insane $30 T deficit, that started to get bad under Reagan after all his tax cuts.

Republicans consistently find ways to hand out welfare to the ultra wealthy, even including such give aways to wealthy individuals in the covid relief bills.

Then these billionaires take their massive tax handouts, that amount to millions and millions of dollars a year, and make donations to republican campaigns, Republican party, PACS, etc. When they are gifted $50 M, they can easily donate a little $1-2M to the campaigns of said gifters.

Then The GOP politicians give them more welfare, I mean tax cuts.
This is a racket. This is why the GOP oppose all forms of campaign finance, they need this dirty money to survive. Without this dirty billionaire money, that would normally be going into the government tax coffers, republicans have minimal campaign funds.

The GOP handout welfare to billionaires, then they get campaign donations in return, and then give more handouts to get even more donations. The circle of GOP life. The perfect crime. Tax payer subsidized campaigns.

You really are a dumb mfer. Democrats controlled congress dumbass, and to think you linked us to that. Banker my ass, you clean the toilets, and probably not well.

The GOP have found the perfect crime. I real hand out racket that they use to fund their campaigns. The GOP love tax cuts for their wealthy constituents. The GOP have handed out billions and maybe even trillions in government welfare to ultra wealthy Americans, ramping up our deficits bigly.
GOP tax cuts are a big reason for our insane $30 T deficit, that started to get bad under Reagan after all his tax cuts.

Republicans consistently find ways to hand out welfare to the ultra wealthy, even including such give aways to wealthy individuals in the covid relief bills.

Then these billionaires take their massive tax handouts, that amount to millions and millions of dollars a year, and make donations to republican campaigns, Republican party, PACS, etc. When they are gifted $50 M, they can easily donate a little $1-2M to the campaigns of said gifters.

Then The GOP politicians give them more welfare, I mean tax cuts.
This is a racket. This is why the GOP oppose all forms of campaign finance, they need this dirty money to survive. Without this dirty billionaire money, that would normally be going into the government tax coffers, republicans have minimal campaign funds.

The GOP handout welfare to billionaires, then they get campaign donations in return, and then give more handouts to get even more donations. The circle of GOP life. The perfect crime. Tax payer subsidized campaigns.

the dems controlled the house and all but two voted to pass it, the entire dem caucus in the senate voted for it.

These points and questions destroy you and fully debunk you. You can't answer any of them.

Why did AG Barr say no fraud?
Why did the people at fox news say no fraud?
Why did Dept of homeland security and Dept of justice say no fraud?
Why did GOP Election officials like the one from GA say no fraud? With Trump's highly incriminating phone call begging for votes??
Why did every court in all of America say no fraud, with judges looking at the evidence and specifically writing that it was not credible at all?
Why did Jenna Ellis admit she lied about fraud and accept censure for that lying?? If there was fraud she would not be censured and admitting she lied.
Why did Trump's own daughter say no fraud??

We have every credible entity in the entire US including the courts, dept of justice, heads of political parties, election officials, even Trump's own attorneys. etc.
You have absolutely nobody credible at all on your side claiming fraud, all you have is disgravced Sydney Powell, Giuliani, and the My Pillow Guy.
You "destroyed" yourself by running away from my QUIZ, scared rabbit, showing you KNOW NOTHING about the evidences of 2020 election fraud that I posted. Ho hum. yawn**** Game....set.....match. Next victim.

images

the dems controlled the house and all but two voted to pass it, the entire dem caucus in the senate voted for it.
Banker is Bonker(s)....and I obliterated his stupid "GOP Tax Cut for the Wealthy"
title, in my Post # 75.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You "destroyed" yourself by running away from my QUIZ, scared rabbit, showing you KNOW NOTHING about the evidences of 2020 election fraud that I posted. Ho hum. yawn**** Game....set.....match. Next victim.

images
yea nice try. Again you still have yet to address or rebutt anything I posted.

Judge Bibas said it all, he saw the evidence and ruled it was not credible at all. You lose right there. Worse still you can't even remotely address any of my questions or points that destroy you.

You are terrible at debating. I have completely debunked everything you posted and you have not provided any rebuttal at all.

Trump appointed judges saw the evidence and ruled it not credible. Trump appointed Federal Judge Bibas:

"Charges of unfairness are serious," wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was appointed by Trump. "But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.

KAAABBBOOOOOOMMMM !!!!

That is the sound of you and your QANON fake evidence being totally shot down and debunked.

Why did Trump attorney Jenna Ellis get censured for lying to the courts, then admit she lied to the courts, then admit there was no fraud??? If she had valid evidence of fraud she would not admit to lying to the courts and get censured.
Why did Trump's own daughter Ivanka say no fraud?
Why did Dept of Homeland security say no fraud???

You have lied repeatedly. The judges saw the evidence and ruled it bullshit. Time to accept that. You lose again.

There's a variety of things in the tax codes that can be seen as both favorable and unfavorable to the wealthy. To pick just one, &weaponize it, isn't really getting to the heart of the issue.

A better methodology for assessing tax policy by political party, is look at current US tax policy right now, under Joe Biden.

During the 2020 campaign in his debate with Trump, Biden called for tax increases on the rich. Calls for higher taxes for those at the top end of the income and wealth spectrum, were a major part of Biden's 2020 campaign. The administration's "interest" (so they say) in raising taxes on the rich has continued since Biden took office.

But the $430 billion Inflation Reduction Act signed into law by the Biden administration ended up with no direct change in tax rates for rich Americans -- or any Americans for that matter. When Trump left office, the top tax rate on the richest American was 37%. Guess what it is now (after 2-3 years of Biden in office)- still 37%.

Also, not to be overlooked, Biden's 37% tax on the super rich, is FAR less than was the taxes under FOUR Republican presidents.
Eisenhower - 91-92%
Nixon - 70%
Ford - 70%
Reagan - 50% (most of his years)

In contrast, other Democrat presidents had lower taxes on the rich than these Republican presidents >>

Johnson - lowered it from 91% to 70% (later raised it slightly but still < 91%.
Clinton - 39.6%
Obama - 35-39.6
Biden 37%

One can't help but notice that those democrats all were in office AFTER Reagan's historic lowering of the marginal rate.

yea nice try. Again you still have yet to address or rebutt anything I posted.

Judge Bibas said it all, he saw the evidence and ruled it was not credible at all. You lose right there. Worse still you can't even remotely address any of my questions or points that destroy you.

You are terrible at debating. I have completely debunked everything you posted and you have not provided any rebuttal at all.

Trump appointed judges saw the evidence and ruled it not credible. Trump appointed Federal Judge Bibas:

"Charges of unfairness are serious," wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was appointed by Trump. "But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.

KAAABBBOOOOOOMMMM !!!!

That is the sound of you and your QANON fake evidence being totally shot down and debunked.

Why did Trump attorney Jenna Ellis get censured for lying to the courts, then admit she lied to the courts, then admit there was no fraud??? If she had valid evidence of fraud she would not admit to lying to the courts and get censured.
Why did Trump's own daughter Ivanka say no fraud?
Why did Dept of Homeland security say no fraud???

You have lied repeatedly. The judges saw the evidence and ruled it bullshit. Time to accept that. You lose again.
You havent posted anything, including an answer to my QUIZ questions, which shows that you dont have the foggiest idea about the election fraud evidences.
And Democrat fraud that kept Kari Lake out if the Arizona governer chair, just got shot to pieces by the Arizona Supreme Court. Democrat frauds are slowly disintegrating. :biggrin::biggrin:

Forum List

Back