The GOP Tax Cut for the Wealthy, Campaign Donation Racket

I destroy you little bitches on a regular basis.
None of you have any facts or knowledge of the facts. Every aspect of your lives revolves around spinning the facts into some pathetic false narrative, because you can't handle the facts. They are too harsh for you

You pathetic little bitches can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, that is the level of true stupidity you losers are on..

Yea that Big Lie Bull shit makes you look weak and stupid and you lack credibility and character

None of you have any facts or knowledge of the facts. Every aspect of your lives revolves around spinning the facts into some pathetic false narrative, because you can't handle the facts. They are too harsh for yo
WinInterwebz.jpg

I have more money in my pocket now than I did during Trump.

What are you doing wrong?
No one else does.
I have a nest egg, own my homes and cars, but most people don't. People are behind on loans, can't afford groceries, can't afford to heat their homes, and are living on credit cards. No one that understands inflation is doing better under Biden than under Trump.
Under Trump, my daughter saved enough money for a down payment on a house at 3% interest. She couldn't afford one now and 6 % interest...

None of you have any facts or knowledge of the facts. Every aspect of your lives revolves around spinning the facts into some pathetic false narrative, because you can't handle the facts. They are too harsh for you

You pathetic little bitches can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, that is the level of true stupidity you losers are on..

Yea that Big Lie Bull shit makes you look weak and stupid and you lack credibility and character
Fraud is rampant in our election system. Everyone did better under Trump. You can't destroy anyone. You are all mouth, monopolyman. Let your mom be the banker next game...

The GOP have found the perfect crime. I real hand out racket that they use to fund their campaigns. The GOP love tax cuts for their wealthy constituents. The GOP have handed out billions and maybe even trillions in government welfare to ultra wealthy Americans, ramping up our deficits bigly.
GOP tax cuts are a big reason for our insane $30 T deficit, that started to get bad under Reagan after all his tax cuts.

Republicans consistently find ways to hand out welfare to the ultra wealthy, even including such give aways to wealthy individuals in the covid relief bills.

Then these billionaires take their massive tax handouts, that amount to millions and millions of dollars a year, and make donations to republican campaigns, Republican party, PACS, etc. When they are gifted $50 M, they can easily donate a little $1-2M to the campaigns of said gifters.

Then The GOP politicians give them more welfare, I mean tax cuts.
This is a racket. This is why the GOP oppose all forms of campaign finance, they need this dirty money to survive. Without this dirty billionaire money, that would normally be going into the government tax coffers, republicans have minimal campaign funds.

The GOP handout welfare to billionaires, then they get campaign donations in return, and then give more handouts to get even more donations. The circle of GOP life. The perfect crime. Tax payer subsidized campaigns.

Why do you ignorant commies post more than 2 year old shit and talk like it means something to today? Also I believe the commiecrats had a majority in the house in 2020 so I think your pointing your finger at the wrong folks.

get up off your knees....and take bidens dick out of your mouth when you talk...

The GOP have found the perfect crime. I real hand out racket that they use to fund their campaigns. The GOP love tax cuts for their wealthy constituents. The GOP have handed out billions and maybe even trillions in government welfare to ultra wealthy Americans, ramping up our deficits bigly.
GOP tax cuts are a big reason for our insane $30 T deficit, that started to get bad under Reagan after all his tax cuts.

Republicans consistently find ways to hand out welfare to the ultra wealthy, even including such give aways to wealthy individuals in the covid relief bills.

Then these billionaires take their massive tax handouts, that amount to millions and millions of dollars a year, and make donations to republican campaigns, Republican party, PACS, etc. When they are gifted $50 M, they can easily donate a little $1-2M to the campaigns of said gifters.

Then The GOP politicians give them more welfare, I mean tax cuts.
This is a racket. This is why the GOP oppose all forms of campaign finance, they need this dirty money to survive. Without this dirty billionaire money, that would normally be going into the government tax coffers, republicans have minimal campaign funds.

The GOP handout welfare to billionaires, then they get campaign donations in return, and then give more handouts to get even more donations. The circle of GOP life. The perfect crime. Tax payer subsidized campaigns.

You actually think democrats don't do the same thing?

No one else does.
I have a nest egg, own my homes and cars, but most people don't. People are behind on loans, can't afford groceries, can't afford to heat their homes, and are living on credit cards. No one that understands inflation is doing better under Biden than under Trump.
Under Trump, my daughter saved enough money for a down payment on a house at 3% interest. She couldn't afford one now and 6 % interest...
That's because Trump had a fake economy built on government debt, stimulus, and FED stimulus.
Trump borrowed trillions and pumped it into the economy and just added it onto the deficit, ramping up the deficit bigly every year. Trump had the most debt ever for a 4 year term, world record debt. But still only weak low GDP growth, only +2.13% in 2019, terrible and weak, Trump's economy was weak and the numbers prove this.

Trump's economy needed low rates to function and it crash when they tried to raise rates, then in 2019 they needed to do QE again. A strong economy doesn't need QE and rates at 1%. Normal strong economies have normalized rates, Trump had a weak economy on FED and stimulus and debt life support and you are somehow trying to act like that was good, what a joke.

Everybody I know is doing great and much better now than under Trump as they all get paid substantially more. You should have worked harder in life then you would be doing better.
Typical republican, blaming the government for their problems and their laziness in life. Looking for government handouts and mega massive deficit spending to add to our debt because they can't live within their means and don't know how to make more money..

Last edited:
That's because Trump had a fake economy built on government debt, stimulus, and FED stimulus.
Trump borrowed trillions and pumped it into the economy and just added it onto the deficit, ramping up the deficit bigly every year. Trump had the most debt ever for a 4 year term, world record debt. But still only weak low GDP growth, only +2.13% in 2019, terrible and weak, Trump's economy was weak and the numbers prove this.

Trump's economy needed low rates to function and it crash when they tried to raise rates, then in 2019 they needed to do QE again. A strong economy doesn't need QE and rates at 1%. Normal strong economies have normalized rates, Trump had a weak economy on FED and stimulus and debt life support and you are somehow trying to act like that was good, what a joke.

Everybody I know is doing great and much better now than under Trump as they all get paid substantially more. You should have worked harder in life then you would be doing better.
Typical republican, blaming the government for their problems and their laziness in life. Looking for government handouts and mega massive deficit spending to add to our debt because they can't live within their means and don't know how to make more money..
and you do?......you are a phony no one cares what your opinion is chump....

waaa waaaaaa !!!
your tears make me happy

I have totally broken you !
Your nothing but a little punk bitch that cries because I am the Banker
a real banker aint afraid to tell me his background in finance....and if you broke me why are you whining about me calling you out on your bullshit?...face it "banker" you are the little punk bitch who runs and hides whenever mean old harry calls you out.....waaaa....go and cry now .....

Biden ran on making the wealthy pay their fair share. He did nothing of the sort. went after the taxes on the poor.

Why? Campaign donations. Another example of the two parties being the same party.

a real banker aint afraid to tell me his background in finance....and if you broke me why are you whining about me calling you out on your bullshit?...face it "banker" you are the little punk bitch who runs and hides whenever mean old harry calls you out.....waaaa....go and cry now .....
what are you even babbling about?

You're nonsensical. Go cry because I'm the Banker

you are a little child
you cant handle the fact that I am the Banker

Last edited:
what are you even babbling about?

You're nonsensical. Go cry because I'm the Banker

you are a little child
you cant handle the fact that I am the Banker
you are a phony banker....see i handled that....everything you tell us here about finance is what you read somewhere or your party told you to say it....when you were a child did you like to play banker?... but instead of actually being one,you were only able to be a teller.....lol.....

you are a phony banker....see i handled that....everything you tell us here about finance is what you read somewhere or your party told you to say it....when you were a child did you like to play banker?... but instead of actually being one,you were only able to be a teller.....lol.....
You can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud.

Everything you say is just empty words in a box and has no meaning. Anybody can type meaningles words like you, but you have to have credibility behind your words.

You have a problem manning up and admitting known and proven fact, therefore nothing you say has any merit or meaning at all.
Go ahead and keep running your mouth with bull shit, I could care less at this point. You can have the last word I don;t care, get back to me when you can admit proven fact and reality, which you can't do.

Forum List

Back