The GOP Tax Cut for the Wealthy, Campaign Donation Racket

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
The GOP have found the perfect crime. I real hand out racket that they use to fund their campaigns. The GOP love tax cuts for their wealthy constituents. The GOP have handed out billions and maybe even trillions in government welfare to ultra wealthy Americans, ramping up our deficits bigly.
GOP tax cuts are a big reason for our insane $30 T deficit, that started to get bad under Reagan after all his tax cuts.

Republicans consistently find ways to hand out welfare to the ultra wealthy, even including such give aways to wealthy individuals in the covid relief bills.

Then these billionaires take their massive tax handouts, that amount to millions and millions of dollars a year, and make donations to republican campaigns, Republican party, PACS, etc. When they are gifted $50 M, they can easily donate a little $1-2M to the campaigns of said gifters.

Then The GOP politicians give them more welfare, I mean tax cuts.
This is a racket. This is why the GOP oppose all forms of campaign finance, they need this dirty money to survive. Without this dirty billionaire money, that would normally be going into the government tax coffers, republicans have minimal campaign funds.

The GOP handout welfare to billionaires, then they get campaign donations in return, and then give more handouts to get even more donations. The circle of GOP life. The perfect crime. Tax payer subsidized campaigns.

Last edited:
The GOP have found the perfect crime. I real hand out racket that they use to fund their campaigns. The GOP love tax cuts for their wealthy constituents. The GOP have handed out billions and maybe even trillions in government welfare to ultra wealthy Americans, ramping up our deficits bigly.
GOP tax cuts are a big reason for our insane $30 T deficit, that started to get bad under Reagan after all his tax cuts.

Republicans consistently find ways to hand out welfare to the ultra wealthy, even including such give aways to wealthy individuals in the covid relief bills.

Then these billionaires take their massive tax handouts, that amount to millions and millions of dollars a year, and make donations to republican campaigns, Republican party, PACS, etc. When they are gifted $50 M, they can easily donate a little $1-2M to the campaigns of said gifters.

This is a racket. This is why the GOP oppose all forms of campaign finance, they need this dirty money to survive. Without this dirty billionaire money, that would normally be going into the government tax coffers, republicans have minimal campaign funds.

The GOP handout welfare to billionaires, then they get campaign donations in return, and then give more handouts to get even more donations. The circle of GOP life. The perfect crime. Tax payer subsidized campaigns.

The GOP have handed out billions and maybe even trillions in government welfare to ultra wealthy Americans

Of course. Letting people keep their own money is equal to welfare. DURR

Democrats consistently find ways to hand out welfare to their cronies, even including such give aways to wealthy individuals in the covid relief bills.

Then these cronies take their massive handouts, that amount to millions and millions of dollars a year, and make donations to democrat campaigns.

The GOP have handed out billions and maybe even trillions in government welfare to ultra wealthy Americans

Democrats consistently find ways to hand out welfare to their cronies, even including such give aways to wealthy individuals in the covid relief bills.

Then these cronies take their massive handouts, that amount to millions and millions of dollars a year, and make donations to democrat campaigns.
Don't forget "student loan forgiveness"
In CA they have "reparations" coming soon to an urban plantation near you

They want the country to fail.

That's why they should never be anywhere near any level of power in this country.

They want the country to fail.

That's why they should never be anywhere near any level of power in this country.
Just the opposite. The democrats are the globalists that suck from the Soros tit and do whatever the UN tells them to do and it is devastating this country. Put businessman Trump back in office and money in your pocket...

Just the opposite. The democrats are the globalists that suck from the Soros tit and do whatever the UN tells them to do and it is devastating this country. Put businessman Trump back in office and money in your pocket...
I have more money in my pocket now than I did during Trump.

What are you doing wrong?

Have any of these lefty genius' every told us what deductions they would remove?

So your article shows EVERY democrat and all but 6 republicans voted for it....how the fuck is this on the GOP. The Democrats control the sentate and voted for it.....you guys are sick.....you don't even read your own articles..

“Members of Congress have not read this bill. It’s over 5,000 pages, arrived at 2 pm today, and we are told to expect a vote on it in two hours,” tweeted Ocasio-Cortez, who voted against a rule paving the way for speedy passage but ultimately voted yes on the coronavirus aid portion of the package. “This isn’t governance. It’s hostage-taking.”

WEll who complains about these huge bills......CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS......who defends these kinds of bills, LIBERAL DEMOCRATS

AOC trashed the bill, but still voted FOR IT..........stop being gullible and putting on your blue jersey...

i am asking you a simple question.....if you call that crying then must be terrified that someone will find out what you really do for a living...

1674876028511.jpeg

Forum List

Back