The GOP has blown it on Health Care

Should have listened to me. Most, if not all who supported Trump have never demanded a 'Replacement' for Obamacare. They only demanded a Repeal. Once the RINO idiots starting pushing 'Replacement', it became an awful farce. Just repeal it. I'm not interested in a replacement.
The Republicans know they can't do that and keep their jobs.

Pussies. If Trump had that mentality, he would have never won the Presidency. His supporters aren't demanding 'Replacement.' They're only demanding Repeal. Shame on RINO wusses.

Should have listened to me. Most, if not all who supported Trump have never demanded a 'Replacement' for Obamacare. They only demanded a Repeal. Once the RINO idiots starting pushing 'Replacement', it became an awful farce. Just repeal it. I'm not interested in a replacement.

Pussies. If Trump had that mentality, he would have never won the Presidency. His supporters aren't demanding 'Replacement.' They're only demanding Repeal. Shame on RINO wusses.
Noooo, Orange Donnie promised "a plan that covers everybody" and will be "just as good" on pre-existing conditions
5 Trump health care promises that won't become reality

You wanna argue Medicare is unconst? Good luck

I dont argue. I simply statethe correct position snd others sre free to sgree or not. Im not herr to chsnge anyone's mind on anything.

Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, etc..... are all unconstitutional. Basic English Comprehension tells you thst after even a cursory reading of the US Constitution.

I dont argue. I simply statethe correct position snd others sre free to sgree or not. Im not herr to chsnge anyone's mind on anything.

Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, etc..... are all unconstitutional. Basic English Comprehension tells you thst after even a cursory reading of the US Constitution.
Well, you're wrong.

You are wrong.
maxresdefault.jpg

Noooo, Orange Donnie promised "a plan that covers everybody" and will be "just as good" on pre-existing conditions

He got trapped by the RINO pussies. He should have stuck to Repeal only. That's all his supporters are demanding. They never demanded 'Replace.'

The GOP has nobody to blame but themselves. For the past few years, we have heard how bad the ACA is, and that it needed to go. They have been telling us repeatedly how they have a plan to replace it, and that all they needed was control of Congress to get it done.

Well..............they got that, and had it for a couple of years, but nothing happened. The GOP blamed Obama for not being able to get rid of it and said that if they had the presidency and Congress, they could get it done.

Well, they've had the Congress, the Senate, AND the presidency for the past 100 days, and nothing has gotten done yet. The GOP is trying to blame the Dems for the block, but in reality, it's other Republicans that are stopping it. If the GOP could actually unite, they could force one through if they wanted.

And................they also know that they can't simply wait out the ACA to collapse on it's own, because if they did, the ACA would still be in effect in 2018 (looks like it still might be there anyway), and they will get voted out of office because their constituents will be pissed that they didn't do what they promised.

He got trapped by the RINO pussies. He should have stuck to Repeal only. That's all his supporters are demanding. They never demanded 'Replace.'

Just when is the American voter's going to learn? All politician's say anything you want to hear during campaigns and do another when elected. Besides if I had been a republican congressman or senator and was called all sorts of names by my party candidate and he or she was elected, it's payback time bud.

Do you think a repeal only would be a winner in the elections?

Dude, he was making those promises running AGAINST THE RINOS back in the primary. He made his pitch to the working class folks in the rust belt who had obamacare polcies they couldn't use. They LIKED keeping their kids on and covering preexisting. They just wanted cheaper premiums.

Yes. Trump's supporters only demanded Repeal. They never demanded Replace.

If they do get repeal, the Right will lose the Congress for generations.

I disagree. Those who got Trump elected, aren't demanding 'Replace.' They're only demanding Repeal. Once the RINO cowards were allowed to push 'Repeal & Replace', it became an awful farce.

That's one of the reasons that some Republicans have said they won't support Trump's bill, even though he threatened to have him primaried. I liked his response to the threat, because he stated that Trump didn't put him in office, the people of his district did, and he's gonna do what the people who elected him want rather than what Trump dictates.

They know that the ACA as it stands is better than the plan that Trump came up with.

And that just pisses off Trump more.

Forum List

Back