The Good Samaritan and how it influences your political beliefs.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

So it was told to explain what being a good neighbour was all about.

How does it influence how you deal with your neighbours and how do you modify your behaviour to keep within the teachings ? How does your politics reflect this ?

How does it influence how you deal with your neighbours and how do you modify your behaviour to keep within the teachings ? How does your politics reflect this ?
you first,,

We don't just go and shoot them for being absolutely nasty thieves and liars since we know that the good Lord will repay them for their deeds upon their own heads.

I live by the Daniel Boone rule. "If you can see your neighbor's porch light, you're too close". So I live in the woods or on a reclusive mountain top.
But for those who have neighbors, the key in the story is kindness. They may not be, but that is on them. You be kind, because that is on you. If you have a troublesome neighbor, then do this and watch the situation change.
Proverbs 15:1 A gentle answer turns away wrath...

My religious beliefs already influences my political beliefs and The Good Samaritan's parable is a part of it.

you first,,
I try and vote for policies that help people. I recognise that it is an unfair world but I do my little bit.

I live by the Daniel Boone rule. "If you can see your neighbor's porch light, you're too close". So I live in the woods or on a reclusive mountain top.
But for those who have neighbors, the key in the story is kindness. They may not be, but that is on them. You be kind, because that is on you. If you have a troublesome neighbor, then do this and watch the situation change.
Everybody is your neighbour whether you can see them or not.

you first,,
I try and vote for policies that help people. I recognise that it is an unfair world but I do my little bit.
so you dump your responsibilities on other people,, got it,,

youve said some dumb shit,, but that one takes the cake,,

I'm the best neighbor there is.

I'm quiet I keep my house and yard immaculately clean. I mind my own business and I have an 8 foot fence around my property because good fences make good neighbors.
The levite and the priest minded their own business but they were not necessarily good neigh bours .

In what way ? The samaritan just saw somebody who needed help and helped them because we are all neighbours. When we send help to disaster areas it is because the people there are our neighbours.

In what way ? The samaritan just saw somebody who needed help and helped them because we are all neighbours. When we send help to disaster areas it is because the people there are our neighbours.
you should maybe buy a dictionary,,

You could answer the question in the OP.

I could,, but that has nothing to do with you lack of words have definitions and dumping your responsibilities on other people,,

as for the OP,, politics have nothing to do with the good Samaritan,, its more along the lines of the mafia,,

I could,, but that has nothing to do with you lack of words have definitions and dumping your responsibilities on other people,,

as for the OP,, politics have nothing to do with the good Samaritan,, its more along the lines of the mafia,,
Maybe you could have a try when you have had a rest. You seem a bit confused.

Maybe you could have a try when you have had a rest. You seem a bit confused.
OH you got me there,, hahaha,,

stealing from one at gun point and giving to another isnt being a good Samaritan, its being a thief,,

I'm quiet I keep my house and yard immaculately clean. I mind my own business and I have an 8 foot fence around my property because good fences make good neighbors.
The levite and the priest minded their own business but they were not necessarily good neigh bours .
If they left their neighbors alone and minded their own business they were great neighbors

If they left their neighbors alone and minded their own business they were great neighbors
Jesus doesnt think so. Neither do I.

Jesus doesnt think so. Neither do I.
What makes you think I care what either of you think?

A good neighbor is one you rarely see and never hear

Forum List

Back