The glory of God: Chic-fil-A number one

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
God works in mysterious ways...

KFC is getting killed by a restaurant half its size — and now it's making huge changes to get customers back

KFC is getting killed by a restaurant half its size — and now it's making huge changes to get customers back
Business Insider
Kate Taylor 6 hours ago

Chick-fil-A restaurants sell three times as much as KFC locations — and it's made the chicken chain No. 1 in the industry.

In 2014, Chick-fil-A's average sales per restaurant were $3.1 million, the greatest of any fast-food chain in the US, reports QSR magazine. In comparison, KFC sold $960,000 per restaurant that year.

Ya, they have like this two lane drive through that you can order then both lanes merge into one where they have one person at the window. You're trapped and you can't get out. I'll never do that crap again.

I don't think God has anything to do with it, but the fact that they have a far better product.

Chic-filet took a stand on the gay marriage issue with no apologies nessesary, then it closes on Sunday's in honor of an age old belief in America (Christianity), and it hires based upon qualifications and character not quota's. They are so packed everyday that these stats and data are absolutely no surprise to me. When you go there your order will be right, and everything in your bag will be there. These other resteraunts that got themselves caught up in the politically correct and kiss the feds butt trend/environment, are now paying a heavy price for their capitulation, along with their ignorance in which has caused them to ignore their customers, and ignore their needs for political enslavement instead. Let Chic-filet stand as a shining example of free enterprise in this nation that still relies on it's beliefs and model in which it has created out of it's solid beliefs. Thank you Chic-filet.

Even the Colonel when he was alive bitched about what a mess KFC corporate had made out of his standards. I find the employees at Chick-fil-A to be the best of any national fast food chain. Here in the Chandler-Gilbert area of Phoenix metropolitan area we have had several Popeyes built within the last year and our infrequent visits to KFC have come to a complete halt.

Chic-Fil-A stopped contributing to institutions fighting same sex marriage over a year ago. I'm afraid that the Religious Right is going to have to find a new hero....

Chick-Fil-A adopts gay-neutral stance
. I guess so once the feds, the media, and these so called groups created a super biased situation in which no one agreed with, other than the ones who the feds support and are held up regardless of how bad it is for this nation.

I don't think God has anything to do with it, but the fact that they have a far better product.

They still closed on Sunday? I don't think I have ever even ate at one.

Chic-filet took a stand on the gay marriage issue with no apologies nessesary, then it closes on Sunday's in honor of an age old belief in America (Christianity), and it hires based upon qualifications and character not quota's. They are so packed everyday that these stats and data are absolutely no surprise to me. When you go there your order will be right, and everything in your bag will be there. These other resteraunts that got themselves caught up in the politically correct and kiss the feds butt trend/environment, are now paying a heavy price for their capitulation, along with their ignorance in which has caused them to ignore their customers, and ignore their needs for political enslavement instead. Let Chic-filet stand as a shining example of free enterprise in this nation that still relies on it's beliefs and model in which it has created out of it's solid beliefs. Thank you Chic-filet.

So they are STILL closed on Sunday and still do tripple the sales as KFC?

Holy crap :)

They still closed on Sunday? I don't think I have ever even ate at one.

Yeah, they are still closed on Sunday. I don't eat fast food often, but they have the best chicken sandwich. So good.

my gay friends get so pissed cause i do chic a fil or whatever its called...
you will not beat their customer service....

ie...mom likes hard mints.....they have free hard mints...displayed with their condiments so i am there....filling my pocket with free mints to give mom (i am cheap okay) and a young lady comes up and i think she is gonna tell me to stop stealing the free shit and she says...this may help you ma'am and hands me a damn little white paper bag to steal mints with...

Forum List

Back