The Genius of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I suggested long ago that AOC has to be acting, and Mark Dice makes a compelling argument that she is trolling the fuck out of DC and making complete fools out of the democrook party. For someone too actually be as stupid as AOC appears to be and survive is just too hard to believe. After watching this video I'm more convinced now than ever that she has scammed her way into the US House and is using her position to make a mockery of the entire leftwing loon establishment.

I suggested long ago that AOC has to be acting, and Mark Dice makes a compelling argument that she is trolling the fuck out of DC and making complete fools out of the democrook party. For someone too actually be as stupid as AOC appears to be and survive is just too hard to believe. After watching this video I'm more convinced now than ever that she has scammed her way into the US House and is using her position to make a mockery of the entire leftwing loon establishment.

WYEHO?

AOC is very bright, attractive and is supporting those the GOP has tossed under the bus for decades. To defame her intelligence and energy as you do is one more example of the hate and fear the current Republican Party has and continues under to the extreme under trump.

Having noticed your "Free Kyle Rittenhouse" signature you've proved to be evil, and I use that word in its real sense.

AOC is very bright, attractive and is supporting those the GOP has tossed under the bus for decades. To defame her intelligence and energy as you do is one more example of the hate and fear the current Republican Party has and continues under to the extreme under trump.

Having noticed your "Free Kyle Rittenhouse" signature you've proved to be evil, and I use that word in its real sense.
I just wish she wasn’t a fraud. She claims to be a progressive, but voted for the CARES act. Like Bernie, she’s a fake afraid to go up against crazy Nancy P and the D Party leadership.

• Banned

Spooge Catcher really is this stupid folks.

He probably believes AOC represents anything of an intellectual quality. If she is pretending to be a jabbering imbecile, or actually truly is one I can't say with absolute certainty. However when AOC posted a video of herself claiming to have no idea what a garbage disposal is, and you have a pillow biting piece of shit like Spooge Catcher assert she is even remotely intelligent based on how she has presented herself you can rest assured his idiocy is at a dangerous level.

Then to come out and claim that a kid defending himself from a horde of criminals represents something evil, you know you're also faced with a person that is just as morally bankrupt as they are intellectually. A dangerously stupid bed wetting parasite combined with a broken moral compass belongs in an asylum for the safety of the civilian population.

She's acting to a certain extent and has come a long way from her early days - the Justice Democrats are her sponsors and they have done an admirable job of grooming her over the past year or so ....

Re: Justice Democrats

Justice Democrats have a well orchestrated and data driven approach in their quest to commandeer the Democratic Party. Their platform includes not only suppressing cow farts with the Green New Deal, [which incidentally, they freely confess was written in a single weekend around Christmas 2018.] but suppressing and subverting the will of the people.

Like their candidates, as well as our former President [Obama], they have zero qualifications YET they seek unfetterred control of the instruments of governmenal power,. Similar to the underwear gnomes from South Park [if you didn't see it you wouldn't understand] their first goal is control of the Democratic Party .... then Congress .....Senate ... White House .... then the USA and eventually World Domination !

1599583654136.png

Spooge Catcher really is this stupid folks.

He probably believes AOC represents anything of an intellectual quality. If she is pretending to be a jabbering imbecile, or actually truly is one I can't say with absolute certainty. However when AOC posted a video of herself claiming to have no idea what a garbage disposal is, and you have a pillow biting piece of shit like Spooge Catcher assert she is even remotely intelligent based on how she has presented herself you can rest assured his idiocy is at a dangerous level.

Then to come out and claim that a kid defending himself from a horde of criminals represents something evil, you know you're also faced with a person that is just as morally bankrupt as they are intellectually. A dangerously stupid bed wetting parasite combined with a broken moral compass belongs in an asylum for the safety of the civilian population.

Another rant by the blue boy. Give it up, the more you post the less credibility you have. In fact, nothing you post is credible, one need not trust but verify, one only needs to see blue text and move on.

Another rant by the blue boy. Give it up, the more you post the less credibility you have. In fact, nothing you post is credible, one need not trust but verify, one only needs to see blue text and move on.

It would not bother me one bit if I never saw one of your asinine replies to anything I post, so feel free to go fuck yourself with the horse you rode in on. Regardless I will continue to ridicule you when the mood suits me, just as most of the other posters on the forum do. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being and when I assert you belong in a secure institution I am not joking in the most remote way. Pieces of shit like you are the sort that dump Zyklon-B down into shower rooms.

You obviously haven't listened to AOC speak, watch the video, she's a complete moron.

She's acting to a certain extent and has come a long way from her early days - the Justice Democrats are her sponsors and they have done an admirable job of grooming her over the past year or so ....

Justice Democrats have a well orchestrated and data driven approach in their quest to commandeer the Democratic Party. Their platform includes not only suppressing cow farts with the Green New Deal, [which incidentally, they freely confess was written in a single weekend around Christmas 2018.] but suppressing and subverting the will of the people.

Like their candidates, as well as our former President [Obama], they have zero qualifications YET they seek unfetterred control of the instruments of governmenal power,. Similar to the underwear gnomes from South Park [if you didn't see it you wouldn't understand] their first goal is control of the Democratic Party .... then Congress .....Senate ... White House .... then the USA and eventually World Domination !

View attachment 386028

Law and Order sans Law and Order and Justice seems to be missing in your post. Calling the Democratic Party "Justice Democrats" is high praise, given in the context of "lock her up" vigilantism common to Trump supporters.

OAC is a leading member of the Progressive Wing of the Democratic Party, she and it seek to mitigate any factors which may impact Climate Change, or the Justice System in America.

You may not believe the US has incarcerated more people than any other single nation on earth:

See: Mass Incarceration: The Whole Pie 2020

You may not believe Climate Change is real and having impacts which need to be mitigated.

You can take a conservative to culture, but you can't make them think.

View attachment 386028

Law and Order sans Law and Order and Justice seems to be missing in your post. Calling the Democratic Party "Justice Democrats" is high praise, given in the context of "lock her up" vigilantism common to Trump supporters.

OAC is a leading member of the Progressive Wing of the Democratic Party, she and it seek to mitigate any factors which may impact Climate Change, or the Justice System in America.

You may not believe the US has incarcerated more people than any other single nation on earth:

You may not believe Climate Change is real and having impacts which need to be mitigated.

All nations then need to get involved in the climate change legislation. Not just us. Then we all can spend our wealth to the poor house.

It would not bother me one bit if I never saw one of your asinine replies to anything I post, so feel free to go fuck yourself with the horse you rode in on. Regardless I will continue to ridicule you when the mood suits me, just as most of the other posters on the forum do. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being and when I assert you belong in a secure institution I am not joking in the most remote way. Pieces of shit like you are the sort that dump Zyklon-B down into shower rooms.

RANT ^^^, Ad Hominem and a failure to trigger me. Note to the reader, Credibility and Truth are alien to the blue boy. He is what is wrong in America.

You see? I told ya.

A complete and total DUMBFUCK.

View attachment 386028

All nations then need to get involved in the climate change legislation. Not just us. Then we all can spend our wealth to the poor house.

There is truth to your comment, the problem is the United States is no longer a world leader. Donald Trump has alienated our allies, and seems to have a foreign policy which must be seen as schizophrenic.

View attachment 386028

There is truth to your comment, the problem is the United States is no longer a world leader. Donald Trump has alienated our allies, and seems to have a foreign policy which must be seen as schizophrenic.

Rye Catcher...What if she really is ditzy? That is a major issue in moving this nation in a certain direction.

Forum List

Back