I still love AOC

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I posted a thread about how much I love AOC a few months ago, and of course the bed wetters declared I was "afraid" of her...

LOL..

I asserted she has to be a republicrat plant, someone who infiltrated the DNC in order to expose just how stupid they are. Well they either really are all that stupid or someone has made a living keeping AOC from wandering into traffic. One thing AOC has proven, is that the DNC is a stand in for the CPUSA, they keep the moonbat population at arms length from the billionaires who fund it, so that real moonbats like Bernie remain essentially powerless.

Anyone who is cognizant realizes that billionaires like Gates, Bezos, Soros and Buffet don't REALLY want to give up 75% of their shit, they just want the political influence without the bills. Otherwise they would just write the IRS the checks right? Someone like Occasional Cortex and Bernie actually acquiring power and taxing the fuck out of DNC donors will destroy the democrook party, and as we are watching the cat fight between granny stretch face and AOC it's pretty clear that the rest of the DNC isn't backing the hardcore moonbats any more than the GOP actually wanted to get rid of meat puppet faggot care.

I'm enjoying the hell out of the shit show lately.

It makes you wonder how the hell people with basically the same offerings and the same message took over places like Venezuela and put Chavez and Maduro into power.
There were rich business owners in Venezuela too.
It was a shit show there too. But HOW?

One thing....when the shit show gets too offensive, the billionaires pack up and leave.

• Banned
It makes you wonder how the hell people with basically the same offerings and the same message took over places like Venezuela and put Chavez and Maduro into power.
There were rich business owners in Venezuela too.
It was a shit show there too. But HOW?

One thing....when the shit show gets too offensive, the billionaires pack up and leave.

Ignorance...

DELIBERATE Ignorance....

When soviet citizens watched how people vanished on a daily basis and pretended they never existed...

When germans listened to hitler rant and rave about wiping out jews and acted like "he doesn't really MEAN THAT...."

Regressive sociopaths only exist because sheepish bed wetters are deliberately ignorant.

AOC truly is a MORON. She's the gift that just keeps giving for republicans... however, it does say something about the overall intelligence of the democrap party that SUPPORT her. She's a class A buffoon, and you have to be a true IDIOT to support her.

D2h-K7-v-Uk-AANm-JF.jpg

Love and hate but no intellectual research into what's best politically for the United States. We raised a generation (or two or three) of idiots who judge the world on the basis of freaking Hollywood celebrities and video games.

I posted a thread about how much I love AOC a few months ago, and of course the bed wetters declared I was "afraid" of her...

LOL..

I asserted she has to be a republicrat plant, someone who infiltrated the DNC in order to expose just how stupid they are. Well they either really are all that stupid or someone has made a living keeping AOC from wandering into traffic. One thing AOC has proven, is that the DNC is a stand in for the CPUSA, they keep the moonbat population at arms length from the billionaires who fund it, so that real moonbats like Bernie remain essentially powerless.

Anyone who is cognizant realizes that billionaires like Gates, Bezos, Soros and Buffet don't REALLY want to give up 75% of their shit, they just want the political influence without the bills. Otherwise they would just write the IRS the checks right? Someone like Occasional Cortex and Bernie actually acquiring power and taxing the fuck out of DNC donors will destroy the democrook party, and as we are watching the cat fight between granny stretch face and AOC it's pretty clear that the rest of the DNC isn't backing the hardcore moonbats any more than the GOP actually wanted to get rid of meat puppet faggot care.

Yes, it's true. AOC adds a "left" veneer to the Democrats right wing politics. But I find it boring.

AOC truly is a MORON. She's the gift that just keeps giving for republicans... however, it does say something about the overall intelligence of the democrap party that SUPPORT her. She's a class A buffoon, and you have to be a true IDIOT to support her.

That is funny. I mean......for the longest time, the Democrats charge was that Trump attracted the less educated voter; that was until this ding-dong came along. Now they shut up about all that dumb voter stuff. Can't blame them.

LOL..

You and I are on the same line of thinking. I've been saying for months now that the Democrats need to give up on any Trump investigation, and turn to investigating her to see if she is working for the Republicans.

It's the only thing that makes sense. She gets a bonus by some Republican operative every time she says or does something stupid. Her goal is to become the wealthiest US actress in history.

LOL..

/——/ AOC is nothing more than a self serving opportunist. Most freshmen congressmen stay out of the limelight unless the leadership tells them what to say and when to say it.
DB432584-F292-4A0E-8321-20000E1F3336.jpeg

LOL..

/——/ AOC is nothing more than a self serving opportunist. Most freshmen congressmen stay out of the limelight unless the leadership tells them what to say and when to say it.
View attachment 269195

AOC is a drama queen. She doesn't belong anywhere near our government.

Yes, it's true. AOC adds a "left" veneer to the Democrats right wing politics. But I find it boring.

Have you looked into North Korea?

From what I understand they're still very much dedicated to a cult of personality, extreme collectivization and absolute intolerance for independent thinking.

You could probably get a job there manning an anti aircraft gun and blowing dissident proles into fragments of nitrogen.

That might be fun for you.

View attachment 269195

Notice how BORED Jeh Johnson looks in that pick. He's actually looking at the camera as far as I can tell. He couldn't give a fruit fly's fuck about what was happening there and was probably pissed to be so far away from DC that day. Rather than blowing a load in the meat puppet faggot's ass he had to pretend to be "in charge" of a monster the feds either lost control of, or were forced to deal with because of "global warming".

Forum List

Back