Don't fly American Airlines!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

They are now having their employees wear a BLM pin which has upset many of it's employees who see BLM as nothing more than what it is, which is a self proclaimed Marxist organization that is divisive and who is anti-police. So those employees who have family who are police know EXACTLY what this is all about and know EXACTLY that they are their loved ones are not racists even though they are policemen and women.

Naturally, those that don't want to wear the pin will be ostracized and labelled a racist because BLM uses blacks for their cause just like the communist party used workers for their cause.

They are now having their employees wear a BLM pin
It's a damn labor union. ILWU is moving human cargo, just as in the days of colonial slave trade with Africa.
— "I'm a n** and I work for AA."
a self proclaimed Marxist organization that is divisive and who is anti-police.
The culture of drug dealing and prostitution at international airports has gotten out of hand. The police are given to a perverse impression of inner-city street justice that if people have a lot of money and no guns or explosives on their person, then they obviously aren't doing anything wrong.

Well, let's be fair. Nowhere in that article does it say that American Airlines is requiring anyone to wear anything. American is simply allowing employees to wear it if they so choose.

So, your opening sentence of " They are now having their employees wear a BLM pin" isn't really accurate at all...

They are now having their employees wear a BLM pin which has upset many of it's employees who see BLM as nothing more than what it is, which is a self proclaimed Marxist organization that is divisive and who is anti-police. So those employees who have family who are police know EXACTLY what this is all about and know EXACTLY that they are their loved ones are not racists even though they are policemen and women.

Naturally, those that don't want to wear the pin will be ostracized and labelled a racist because BLM uses blacks for their cause just like the communist party used workers for their cause.

Fixing it for you. "They are now having allowing their employees wear a BLM pin."

Last edited:
American Airlines said black lives matter...while charging fares and fees many blacks can't afford.
Apparently this came from their cultural and diversity department within AA. Funny thing though, the only political activism from such departments supports left wing causes, while those who oppose them for ANY reason are referred to as deplorable, racist, and worse.

So at least we know where things stand now.

^ virtually all of the streaming services have done so.

Somewhat torn on continuing services with the likes of Netflix who could not jump on the BLM bandwagon fast enough.

Rather disgusting.

Swore of anything on the CW for that reason - they produce nothing but SJW bullshit these days.

Fixing it for you. "They are now having allowing their employees wear a BLM pin"
So those that refuse to wear them will be ostracized and referred to as racist.

Some choice.

Say, can they wear pins that support the unborn or police? My guess is no because that is not being "diverse". Its the same reason why children are dragged out of class to protest guns and climate control but can't protest for things like the rights of the unborn.

Right?

Last edited:

That's a shame, because I like American Airlines for winter trips to Florida. Change planes at the tremendous Charlotte airport, dine at the fantastic Bojangles restaurant right near the American gates.

Essentially the entire DNC platform is communist with the exception of the government taking over industry. But this was what distinguished Hitler from Stalin as Hitler was quoted as saying, "Why nationalize industry when you can nationalize the people? Hitler had full control over industry even though he did not own them by name or directly run their affairs.

And today, CEO's in these major corporations have all been indoctrinated at Left wing Universities all across the country, where you are shouted down if you utter a word against Leftists or even so much as offend them.

That's a shame, because I like American Airlines for winter trips to Florida. Change planes at the tremendous Charlotte airport, dine at the fantastic Bojangles restaurant right near the American gates.
In the near future they may very well all be doing it, so better make your stand now. Let them know and find another airline.

Fixing it for you. "They are now having allowing their employees wear a BLM pin"

Some choice.

Say, can they wear pins that support the unborn or police? My guess is no because that is not being diverse.

Right?

I'm not so sure about that in that context.

I think companies should say and mean no politics. But companies are cowards. My company, a blue chip major company, is also bowing to BLM with internal rhetoric.

If conservatives want to have more influence, we need to start being more psycho than the leftists are. On the other hand, while I have to bite my tongue over the stupid shit, no one is making me do or say anything

Some choice.

Say, can they wear pins that support the unborn or police? My guess is no because that is not being diverse.

Right?

I think companies should say and mean no politics. But companies are cowards. My company, a blue chip major company, is also bowing to BLM with internal rhetoric.

If conservatives want to have more influence, we need to start being more psycho than the leftists are. On the other hand, while I have to bite my tongue over the stupid shit, no one is making me do or say anything
IF conservatives showed any resistance, like the looting and burning of cities around the country by the Left, we would all be in jail as the press would make us out to be terrorists.

No, the best way is through the wallet.

Plus, who would fund these agitating groups like George Soros does? Most rich fat cats like him are democrats.

Some choice.

Right?

IF conservatives showed any resistance, like the looting and burning of cities around the country by the Left, we would all be in jail as the press would make us out to be terrorists.

Plus, who would fund these agitating groups like George Soros does? Most rich fat cats like him are democrats.

Yes, you're right. It would take a total commitment from top to bottom and even then the left has done it for decades and we'd be starting from behind.

I'm not arguing you should fly American. I'm just telling you that you're going to eliminate everyone if you won't deal with businesses afraid of the left

Some choice.

Right?

Yes, you're right. It would take a total commitment from top to bottom and even then the left has done it for decades and we'd be starting from behind.

I'm not arguing you should fly American. I'm just telling you that you're going to eliminate everyone if you won't deal with businesses afraid of the left
Either way, we are all going broke as corporations around the country bow to the Left.

1599585908584.png

How does allowing suddenly change to becoming "having" in far right wing extremist fantasy world?

Well, all you have to do is lie.

Just because American Airlines allows free speech doesn't mean they are "having" anyone do anything. If an employee wants to wear a pin, they can.

You, like all far right radical extremists, lie about it and throw fits.

I have been boycotting American Airlines for years. Not for any political reasons but for personal reason. I won't get on one of their flights.

Now because you informed me they support equality, freedom and free speech, I will reconsider and when it's finally safe to fly again, will consider taking an American Airlines flight.

Thanks for letting me know.

How does allowing suddenly change to becoming "having" in far right wing extremist fantasy world?

Well, all you have to do is lie.

Just because American Airlines allows free speech doesn't mean they are "having" anyone do anything. If an employee wants to wear a pin, they can.

You, like all far right radical extremists, lie about it and throw fits.

I have been boycotting American Airlines for years. Not for any political reasons but for personal reason. I won't get on one of their flights.

Now because you informed me they support equality, freedom and free speech, I will reconsider and when it's finally safe to fly again, will consider taking an American Airlines flight.

Thanks for letting me know.

Should American Airlines allow MAGA hats?

Then they better allow American flag pins and MAGA and Trump 2020 pins as well.

Forum List

Back