AOC Incites Large Crowd To Be Radical

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Tens of thousands of climate activists took to the streets of New York City on Sunday in a “march to end fossil fuels”, with Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez telling the crowd that the movement must become “too big and too radical to ignore”.

AOC is inciting large crowds to be radical. I wonder if these fools know how much higher inflation will go by getting rid of fossil fuels? In any event, AOC shouldn't be inciting large crowds to be radical. Sounds like she needs to be brought up on charges.

Tens of thousands of climate activists took to the streets of New York City on Sunday in a “march to end fossil fuels”, with Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez telling the crowd that the movement must become “too big and too radical to ignore”.

AOC is inciting large crowds to be radical. I wonder if these fools know how much higher inflation will go by getting rid of fossil fuels? In any event, AOC shouldn't be inciting large crowds to be radical. Sounds like she needs to be brought up on charges.
AOC should be arrested for insurrection.

Wow sounds like she is leading an attempt coup

That's insurrection.

The days of fossil fuel dominance are numbered

Nice try! :auiqs.jpg:

oh../way to climb back int the saddle after that thoroughly pissed off homegrown nY crowd that booed hell out of her a couple days ago over the illegals in NYC and our open borders.

She looks like she's in the catbird seat in that photo in the OP.

Inflation is getting higher because you're getting rid of fossil fuels. Inflation is getting higher, because corporations are recording RECORD PROFITS.

The Big Three Auto makers are recording record profits. The company executive all received 40% increases, and Stock Buybacks are at an all time high. But they can't afford to give the workers - who took huge pay cuts back in 2008/2009 to save these companies, any of this money. Only executive and shareholders get to share in the wealth created by these workers.

Forum List

Back