NBA Announces Plan To Use All Arenas As Polling Places For 2020 Election

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very good news. Since republicans do all they can to prevent blacks and other democrats from voting, this will be very welcomed by millions of voters.

I hope that the NBA is able to open all of their arenas in every city they have one so that as many people can vote as possible.

Of course republicans won't like this. They hate people voting. They have worked long and hard for decades to prevent democrats from voting. They know if everyone who is a legal voter is allowed to vote, republicans lose.

The players and NBA deserve a very big thank you from all Americans.

This is very good news. Since republicans do all they can to prevent blacks and other democrats from voting, this will be very welcomed by millions of voters.

I hope that the NBA is able to open all of their arenas in every city they have one so that as many people can vote as possible.

Of course republicans won't like this. They hate people voting. They have worked long and hard for decades to prevent democrats from voting. They know if everyone who is a legal voter is allowed to vote, republicans lose.

Lord you're ignorant. You'd better get on the phone to Newsom, he's closing polling venues.

Polling places have to be certified by the Dept. of Elections in the county in question and be staffed by election staff. I can't see where this kind of scheme would be allowed in most places. Particularly when most teams don't own their arena.

And from all the NBA's business partners in China. Joe likes the authoritarian Chinese dictators...so does the NBA! What a natural alliance!

Will the voter supported arenas in major blue cities increase voter turnout? Hard to see how.

Instead of whining
Whining? Solution? That's some funny shit right there.

Democrats have been preaching for months now about how unsafe it is. They have shut down the entire country for safety reasons. And, now all of a sudden the "solution" is voting in person (what we have always done) and in MORE places.

I can just see it now. The ones who ride around in a car, by themselves, with their masks on, are going to line up to vote because lines of people in large venues is safe. So safe in fact that we allow no fans at the games in the large venues, they don't even allow the games. They are played in a bubble at Disney.

Damn, democrats are stupid.

Instead of whining about every solution we come up with (voting by mail, voting in an arena where distancing would work) why don’t you just come out and say you don’t want Democrats voting?

Exactly.

It's the same with protesting.

They come unglued with peaceful protesting. They do the same when things get violent.

When you don't allow all legal voters to vote, you get peaceful protesting.

When you don't allow peaceful protesting, you get violence.

The republicans just want to be able to force their views on our whole nation and for everyone else to shut up and take it.

Republicans don't understand that Americans won't take that garbage for very long.

fuck the NBA and their prima donnas....

So now you support "super spreaders"?

I thought in person voting was irresponsible?

What's amusing is that you don't think there are already polling places where the NBA arenas are!

So now you support "super spreaders"?

I thought in person voting was irresponsible?

They are confused like their nominee.

1599585340672.png

Forum List

Back