Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

The Focal Point of the Revolution​

Posted on August 2, 2021 by DRenegade
on August 2, 2021 by DRenegade

From Brandon Smith:

If a large population of millions of people remain unvaccinated after the next couple of years, then they will represent a sizable and undeniable control group. A control group is a group of subjects that act as a pure sample untouched by a drug or vaccine experiment. If the vaccinated group becomes ill or dies from specific conditions and the control group does not have those same conditions, then that is a pretty good sign that your vaccine or drug is poison.

The 50% of Americans and smaller percentages in other nations are a control group for the experimental vaccines. If something goes wrong with the vaccines, then we will be the proof. I suspect this is what the elites are really afraid of.

They have to force us to be vaccinated as well – ALL of us, so that there is no control group and thus no proof os what they have done. They could simply blame mass health disorders on covid itself, or some other false culprit.

If the vaccines are a Trojan horse that causes widespread illness or infertility, and the globalists get caught because a control group exists, then it will mean outright rebellion along with ropes and lampposts for them. Their “Great Reset” will fall apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read the entire article before Wes posted a portion of it earlier. The above portion is one of the most important points in our lifetime. If Mr. Smith is correct (and I believe he makes a cogent argument), then a worldwide revolt will ensue as their Great Reset fails.

Snips
This snip here
All links highlighted

Follow em for original
Indeed
I wouldnt put it past globohomo inc

Quit being a fucking pussy and get the shot. You remind me of my little brother who had a pathological fear of needles.

Vaccine passports. That is the catch all. We have seen that people will fall for anything. Once they start rolling out those passports you wont be able to buy a roll of toilet paper.

This is the beginning of the Beast System. this may not be it specifically, but this is the test run for it.

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
Rev 13:17

Get right with God. It is gonna start getting REAL...real quick.

Quit being a fucking pussy and get the shot. You remind me of my little brother who had a pathological fear of needles.
Wot??
So calling you an idiot retard once today wasn't enough ...........I see
Can I push the plunger on your boosters

Ya know whats funny
my preferred pronoun is control group

What a coincidence

Wot??
So calling you an idiot retard once today wasn't enough ...........I see
Can I push the plunger on your boosters

Ya know whats funny
my preferred pronoun is control group

What a coincidence
The black men in the Tuskegee syphilis experiment were a control group.

Vaccine passports. That is the catch all. We have seen that people will fall for anything. Once they start rolling out those passports you wont be able to buy a roll of toilet paper.

This is the beginning of the Beast System. this may not be it specifically, but this is the test run for it.

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
Rev 13:17

Get right with God. It is gonna start getting REAL...real quick.

Were you born yesterday? I have traveled all over the world and my immunization card is 4 feet long.

Were you born yesterday? I have traveled all over the world and my immunization card is 4 feet long.
I have nothing against immunizations. I spent 25 years in the military. I have more immunizations that you can possibly imagine.
THIS is not about a vaccine. This is some bad news.

Forum List

Back