Pfizer

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Wow what a company! I want their vax!

The list below was collated by Gary G. Kohls, MD

To back-up the accusation of “criminality” of Big Pharma corporations like vaccine-maker Pfizer, I attach a list of 14 Pfizer drugs that were FDA-approved for marketing before long-term safety Studies were done (Note that the corporate-controlled 1986 US Congress passed a law – signed by President Ronald Reagan – that made it against the law to sue pharmaceutical corporations for deaths or injuries caused by their vaccines!)

Pfizer holds the record for the largest fine paid for a health care fraud lawsuit filed by the U.S. Department of Justice. Pfizer paid $2.3 billionin fines, penalties, and settlement for illegal marketing claims.

Celebrex and Bextra

Prizer promoted its two COX-2 pain relievers Celebrex and Bextra which generated 7000 lawsuits and a $894 million settlement.Both medications were me-too drugs similar to Merck’s infamous Vioxx, which caused 50,000 lawsuits because of cardiovascular deaths and injuries. Merck settled most of the cases with a $4.85 billion settlement.

Geodon, Zyvox, and Lyrica

Pfizer paid $1 billion to resolve allegations under the civil False Claims Act that the company illegally promoted four drugs – Bextra; Geodon, an anti-psychotic drug; Zyvox, an antibiotic; and Lyrica, an anti-epileptic drug – and caused false claims to be submitted to government health care programs for uses that were not medically accepted indications.

Neurontin

Pfizer paid out $142 million for committing racketeering fraud in the marketing of Neurontin.

Protonix

As part of a larger group of proton pump inhibitor lawsuits, Pfizer faced a number of Protonix lawsuits after it acquired drug company Wyeth who had been accused of marketing the drug for unapproved uses. In 2013, Pfizer agreed to pay $55 million to settle illegal marketing claims, but the company may still be facing lawsuits for permanent kidney damage caused by Protonix.

Prempro

Nearly 10,000 Prempro lawsuits were filed by women who had been diagnosed with breast cancer. The lawsuits were largely settled by 2012 for about $1 billion.

Chantix

Pfizer faced about 3,000 Chantix lawsuitsfiled by people who claimed they experienced suicidal thoughts and psychiatric disordersafter using Chantix for smoking cessation. Pfizer set aside about $288 million and at least some of the cases were settled.

Depo-Testosterone

Thousands of cases of medical injury due to testosterone replacement therapy have been filed. Other drug companies have paid $ billions to settle their cases, however some Pfizertestosterone lawsuits were dismissed.

Zoloft

About 250 Zoloft lawsuits were filed, claiming Pfizer actively promoted the use of Zoloft to pregnant women despite knowledge of birth defect risks from their research.

Effexor

Effexor was a medication originally produced by Wyeth which has also been the cause of multiple lawsuits. People who filed Effexorlawsuits claimed that it caused birth defects, and separately, suicidal thoughts and behaviors. In September 2015, Effexor lawsuits were dismissed but may have been eligible to refile.

Lipitor

Pfizer’s drug that lowers cholesterol (but only minimally decreases heart attack and stroke risk) causes serious muscle necrosis (death), muscle weakness, diabetes and other unforeseen health defects has generated billions of dollars of lawsuits.

More at the link…it never ends.
The Covered-Up Crimes of Vaccine-Maker Pfizer – Just Another “Too-Big-To-Fail” American Corporation - LewRockwell

Last edited:
1628019449584.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Wow! What a wonderful benevolent HONEST corporation! Making an enormous profit…no conflicts here.

Would you buy a car from a corporation with a long history of fines and defective products with full governmental immunity (no warranty)? Apparently many would, if the establishment told them to.

Pfizer raises 2021 COVID-19 vaccine sales forecast to $45.7 billion​

Pfizer has raised its full-year sales forecast for the COVID-19 vaccine it developed with Germany's BioNTech by 29 per cent to $US33.5 billion ($45.7 billion), as nations stock up on doses for the rest of the year.

Pfizer expected to make $45.7 billion from COVID-19 vaccine sales this year

Hey the Leftists absolutely love them some Big Corporations and some Big Corporation Profits off the backs of injured little people now

Whatever you do… if you are a conservative… do not get a vaccine developed by companies, do not use medicine produced by companies, do not take insulin produced by companies, do not wear seatbelts designed and made by companies. Do not do any of these things. We liberals and moderates would appreciate it.

Whatever you do… if you are a conservative… do not get a vaccine developed by companies, do not use medicine produced by companies, do not take insulin produced by companies, do not wear seatbelts designed and made by companies. Do not do any of these things. We liberals and moderates would appreciate it.

Line up for your booster now!! Vaccines so effective you need a booster within six months! Hurry up hurry up!

Line up for your booster now!! Vaccines so effective you need a booster within six months! Hurry up hurry up!
Don’t use medicine!! Stay away. Medicine and treatment are a liberal control plot. Avoid doctors! Avoid medicine!

Don’t use medicine!! Stay away. Medicine and treatment are a liberal control plot. Avoid doctors! Avoid medicine!

I'm more discerning than you. I realize that some medicine is good, some is mediocre, and some is bad.

The vaccines are bad.

Yes you must resort to absurdities that no one believes. A real strawman argument. Good job!

Are you related to Obama? He was a strawman expert too.

You filthy ass Libtards always demand that we Americans do what the fucking state demands, don't you?

You have no idea what the concepts of personal responsibility and individual Liberty are all about, do you?

You filthy ass Libtards always demand that we Americans do what the fucking state demands, don't you?

You have no idea what the concepts of personal responsibility and individual Liberty are all about, do you?
It’s your personal responsibility to drive on the right side of he fucking road so you don’t kill people. It’s your responsibility to get vaccinated so you don’t kill people.

Yes you must resort to absurdities that no one believes. A real strawman argument. Good job!

Are you related to Obama? He was a strawman expert too.
Bullshit. You have the MMR vaccine? Only this vaccine is political. Why? Cuz you’re a rube.

It’s your personal responsibility to drive on the right side of he fucking road so you don’t kill people. It’s your responsibility to get vaccinated so you don’t kill people.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I am quite capable of making health decisions for myself. I don't need some fucking shithead bureaucrat making decisions for me.

You stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats are simply not smart enough to think for yourselves so you want the government weenies to do the thinking for you.

That is one of the reasons we Americans ridicule you idiots so much. You are pathetic.

By the way dipshit. I made the decision back in January to get the vaccine because it was the right decision for me. If somebody else makes the decision no to get it then that is fine with me. I am not a filthy Karen like you are.

If you want to be a Karen and bitch about people not getting vaccinated then bitch about the Negroes. They are are the largest group not getting the vaccine.

But you asshole Libtards won't do that because the Negroes are the largest voting block of the filthy Democrats so they get a pass.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I am quite capable of making health decisions for myself. I don't need some fucking shithead bureaucrat making decisions for me.

You stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats are simply not smart enough to think for yourselves so you want the government weenies to do the thinking for you.

That is one of the reasons we Americans ridicule you idiots so much. You are pathetic.

By the way dipshit. I made the decision back in January to get the vaccine because it was the right decision for me. If somebody else makes the decision no to get it then that is fine with me. I am not a filthy Karen like you are.

If you want to be a Karen and bitch about people not getting vaccinated then bitch about the Negroes. They are are the largest group not getting the vaccine.

But you asshole Libtards won't do that because the Negroes are the largest voting block of the filthy Democrats so they get a pass.
Like I said. Personal responsibility. If you exercise it then good for you. For those that don’t, they are fucktards. Low info humans who think it’s an amazing feat in life to be a victim.

Like I said. Personal responsibility. If you exercise it then good for you. For those that don’t, they are fucktards. Low info humans who think it’s an amazing feat in life to be a victim.

You are confused Moon Bat Karen.

People not getting the vaccine are making health care decisions for themselves. If you don't like their decision then too bad. You are not the boss of them.

Karen, if you are afraid of other people not getting vaccinated then go hide under your bed. It is safe there.

I personally think that anybody that supoorts Democrats are a far greater danger to this country than any un vaccinated person. I think thy are fucktards and low life human beings. However I don't advocate the government doing anything to keep them from being a danger to our country.

These folk aim to control your health. If you've missed this the past 2 years then i don't know if you will ever get it.

They have the means to kill you.

Forum List

Back