The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

Since you are another disingenuous coward who purposely avoids using the term conservative and liberal..

Please tell me how many Democrats are currently whining like a bitch every time a monument to Confederate traitors gets removed?? Republicans or Democrats?

Please tell me what party (TODAY, not 60 yrs ago) keeps having record numbers of neo Nazis running for office... republicans or Democrats??
No Democrats are whining about statues being removed.

They're whining the statues even exist at all, and tearing them down like 4-year-olds seeing a better sandcastle than theirs.

How many statues do we have to remove before slavery never happened, huh?

And you need to tell me what you believe a neo-Nazi is. Hint: It's not someone who disagrees with liberals. Kindly stick to established definitions of words, or shut the fuck up.

The statues were put up 60 years after the war as symbols of white supremacy. That's why they need to come down. Besides the confederate states was a foreign nation that waged war on the United States and lost. To the winner goes the spoils as you racists are so adept at saying, so these confederate symbols must be destroyed.
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

Democrats seek to destroy history all the time. You know why? Because it proves their plans and policies are failures.

Well son being that I am black and lived during the last movement of blacks away from the republican party, a process that began in the early 1900's thanks to the lily white republican movement, you trying to tell me about history is like a man trying to explain to a pregnant woman what morning sickness or labor pains feels like.
Look, I get it. You like the taste of Democrat horseshit. They say you're a victim, and you desperately want to feel like a victim, so you eat their shit.

Exactly as they want you to.

I've pointed out to him, that the way I call him on the stupid shit he says, is actually a sign of respect, in that I judge his words based on their merits, instead of giving him a pass because of his skin color, like his white lib allies.

Yes it is racist. Your comment says that blacks are incapable of thinking for ourselves and that we need white liberals to tell us what to think because we wouldn't know without them. That's pure d racism so.
You need to pay better attention.

I don't say I believe blacks need white liberals to tell you what to think.

White liberals believe that.

So when you start off with a lie, everything that follows can be discarded.

White liberals don't believe that. Racist white conservatives do. You are one of them. And you prove what I just said to be true
Yes, you believe a lot of horseshit.

Call me racist all you want without any factual evidence to back it up. It changes nothing.

I showed you the proof. Gaslighting doesn't work on me son.

You showed him, that you can't think, and expect that your silliness will be validated by people, because you deserve it, for some reason....

What reason could it be? MMMM.

Since you are another disingenuous coward who purposely avoids using the term conservative and liberal..

Please tell me how many Democrats are currently whining like a bitch every time a monument to Confederate traitors gets removed?? Republicans or Democrats?

Please tell me what party (TODAY, not 60 yrs ago) keeps having record numbers of neo Nazis running for office... republicans or Democrats??

They're whining the statues even exist at all, and tearing them down like 4-year-olds seeing a better sandcastle than theirs.

And you need to tell me what you believe a neo-Nazi is. Hint: It's not someone who disagrees with liberals. Kindly stick to established definitions of words, or shut the fuck up.

The statues were put up 60 years after the war as symbols of white supremacy. That's why they need to come down. Besides the confederate states was a foreign nation that waged war on the United States and lost. To the winner goes the spoils as you racists are so adept at saying, so these confederate symbols must be destroyed.

Democrats seek to destroy history all the time. You know why? Because it proves their plans and policies are failures.

Well son being that I am black and lived during the last movement of blacks away from the republican party, a process that began in the early 1900's thanks to the lily white republican movement, you trying to tell me about history is like a man trying to explain to a pregnant woman what morning sickness or labor pains feels like.
Look, I get it. You like the taste of Democrat horseshit. They say you're a victim, and you desperately want to feel like a victim, so you eat their shit.

And more racism by the daveman. You see faggot, I live black. I don't need anybody white to tell me shit. I've whipped racisms ass my entire life and a number of racists to go with it. So now that I'm old, I damn sure won't be listening to a punk ass homosexual republican trying to tell me how I should see things when I see things quite fine.

And more racism by the daveman. You see faggot, I live black. I don't need anybody white to tell me shit. I've whipped racisms ass my entire life and a number of racists to go with it. So now that I'm old, I damn sure won't be listening to a punk ass homosexual republican trying to tell me how I should see things when I see things quite fine.

I want you to understand how little your boasting impresses me, or your having "lived black".

29wzph.jpg

Ohh I see you have a laundry list of EXCUSES for why black tribes sold slaves. You of course realize that black tribes had been taking slaves for about a 1000 years by then and simply found a more profitable way to use them? That IN FACT some blacks STILL TO THIS DAY ENSLAVE other blacks? What is your excuse for THAT?
If they were excuses I wouldn't be making them. But what they show is what you don't want to see. Therefore you try dismissing it. Whites had slaves for the same 1000 years. Still to this day whites enslave other whites. But you see, the deal here is that blacks slaves in Africa somehow could get out of slavery by repaying their debt or serving their time for crimes committed. They could own property and purchase their freedom and some even became kings. I don't think a serf was able to do that. Now would you like to talk about what happened to blacks after slavery ended? Or did blacks create Jim Crow segregation too?
LOL more excuses, just accept the fact you are racist and whites for you are the boggy man.

The only excuse being made is blacks sold each other into slavery. A black Ugandan doesn't consider himself the same as a black Algerian. This is another reason why I say your story is disingenuous. So why did whites buy the slaves? They didn't have to retardedsgt. WHY DIDN'T THEY ENSLAVE THEIR OWN?
Oh, but they did.

Europeans in America owned other Europeans as slaves.

Africans owned European slaves.

African slaves still enslave each other.

It looks like there's a lot of history you're ignorant about. You can cure that ignorance.

But I don't think you want to.

Funny how I am still the only one who has named any possible black republican candidates...

And instead of Trumpers discussing the merit of these candidates -- they are still trying to argue against easily verifiable facts from 50 plus years ago..

It's almost like there is some pathological compulsion to keep fighting a war they lost since 1865...
Republicans won the Civil War. Democrats lost.

And Democrats have never forgiven us for taking their slaves away.

I figured yo sissified ass would stick your fingers in your ears and pretend reality doesn't exist....

You dic suckers lost back then and you continue to lose now ..so much so that you can't even admit that the only one who glorifies and romanticizes the cause of the "Cons" back then are "Cons" of today..cons as in conservative....it was conservatives who felt the need to come up with the lost cause strategy to try to water down their own abject racism

I damn sure don't see these flags at any Bernie rallies...but I damn sure see them at all the Trump rallies
View attachment 313340
So...you don't have a rational definition of neo-Nazi.

You really DO believe it's someone who disagrees with liberals.

Run along now, kid. You simply can't be taken seriously.

An interesting claim. How would you back that up?
ap00070101626-4e5f8a1b40df73b275344fc3a1eb39e031d5186a-s800-c85.jpg

So, you pretending to have missed the last 150 years, where the focus of that flag was moved from Secession and slavery to a harmless symbol of regional pride?

That is silly. You are not that stupid.

Now, what of the incredible racism of the urban blacks and their rabid support of pro-black racial discrimination policies of the dems?
LOLOL

The symbolism of the flag has never changed. It still represents slavery and oppression. That was the reason for its birth and it still means that today, even if modern day supporters want to view it differently.
These damn white supremacists!

Now, remember, it's your duty and obligation as a white liberal to tell these black people their views are wrong, and tell them what they have to believe.

It's the White Liberal's Burden.
Why would I lie to them like that?
Beats me. White liberals have been lying to blacks for decades, though.

Sure it did. IN the early 1860s, it stood for an army of the Confederacy.

Not long after that, it slowly morphed into a harmless symbol of regional pride.

And has been accepted as such, by America as a whole, for over 5 generations.

general-lee.jpg

"America as a whole"?

Hardly. I've been to the majority of the states in this country, have quite a few active and retired educators in my family from states all over America, and heard many different views on it....very few of which view it as a "long standing, harmless symbol of regional pride", as you call it.

Outside of the south, and among a minuscule fringe of states rights sympathizers, it does not get much positive recognition.

At all.

But, I'm all for letting it fly, as a teachable example to future generations of what it's history stands for.

The photo below was taken within the "5 generation," period of "regional pride" that you reference, and I remember seeing some scenes like this, up close and personal when with my parents at civil rights marches in the south during the 1960's.

View attachment 313321

The Dukes of Hazzard represented the flag, as demonstrated with my pic of the Gen Lee, and it's owners and their very attractive cousin,

as a harmless symbol of regional pride, celebrated by sympathetic and attractive main characters, and the nation as a whole accepted that without any shock or surprise.

Indeed, that show became a NATIONAL hit, loved as good, harmless, fluff entertainment by fans all over this nation.

Harmless symbol

vTkyi58tn_UA0C0_TmpOiJpUONdHJq2CPAyBwr45Tsy1d46FLQIq35goisY-ZqN0do_bZZ6EhPCk6UFErxFDqNAZWxyTdWVSkVT4XKb_wrzduzWbjA

Why do you defer to THAT guy and not the Union Veterans from the blue and grey gettysberg reunion?

13841r.jpg
Because THAT guy symbolizes why the Confederate flag is so offensive.
After a relatively short war, that flag came to represent oppression of Civil Rights.

People who are marching to VOTE get faced with morons who wave that flag to remind them of their real status in our society.
Oh, I get it. You mean like when Democrats steal people's American flags and burn them. They want everyone else to hate America like they do.

Trump supporters criticise Democrats because the last four letters spell 'rats'

With the amount of black support Trump has won over -- he has grown the republican party by an exponential amount -- at least 70% of blacks either publicly or privately support Trump....in 2016 he won 8% of the black vote and he said this year he will win 95% of the black vote....with this increase in black support -- it's only reasonable to believe that after Trump -- the GOP may be nominating their first black presidential candidate very soon.....but who??

Among the possible candidates, whom do you believe is the most brilliant, capable and inspiring conservative mind in America?? I know there are a few rising stars who can definitely get the nod...like Diamond & Silk, either one of them could get the nod as soon as republicans stop treating them like minstrels and realize their actual political brilliance...

"The pair, who are regulars on Fox News and InfoWars, were Democrats until 2015 but then made a dramatic shift to Trumpism by utilising social media and the right-wing ecosystem to promote arguments that are quite frankly nonsensical but somehow found an audience. Unsurprisingly Donald Trump is a big fan of them and their status has grown to the point that they are now talking at CPAC, America's most prominent conservative conference, which is currently happening in Washington."

They were among the first to leave the Democratic plantation and cashed in on the lucrative business of black conservative novelty -- I know some may say Candace Owens, but Diamond and Silk switched over far earlier than Candace Owens did -- Candace switched after Trump became president, so it makes her look more like a grifter...There is also Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson, he has been a long time conservative scholar and could also be a great presidential candidate, he can shore up the evangelical vote -- here is a list of others:

KingFace (Conservative Thug)
View attachment 310638
Sheriff Clarke -- (long time conservative lawman and strategist)
View attachment 310639

Paris Dennard - (Former Bush official and brilliant political mind)
View attachment 310641

Kanye West is most likely the frontrunner for it right now, but there is stiff competition.....

The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....Said no republic ever....

You can lead these troll bots to a dictionary but you can't make them think.

What good is a dictionary to you? You don't adhere to the full definition anyway.
You mean treat all the meanings listed as one and the same?

You're kidding, right? You do understand that when there is more than one definition of a word in the dictionary that there is more than one definition of the word, yes? Ergo, there is more to the word "racism" than just "...a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural..." It also entails hatred or intolerance of another race or racial prejudice or discrimination, as further defined by Dictionary.com and Merriam-Webster's.

Now, when you say "To experience black racism one would have to be a minority member in a place where blacks outnumber you, own and control more things, and have treated you as subhuman.", this is true. But it's not the only definition of the word. It is also defined as racial prejudice, among other things. Which means, when a black guy spits on me because I'm white, he was being racist. Black racism, not to put too fine a point on it.
It also means that when IM2 assumed I concocted my story of black racism, that falls under the "prejudice" definition of the word racism. He prejudged me a liar because I'm white and dared to claim that black racism exists. There was no other reason for him to make that assumption as he had no evidence.

Yeah, you really arrived late to the brain line.

I don't know, given that you seem to think that one dictionary definition cancels out the other definitions, I'm thinking maybe I got there ahead of you.
Ahh, it's the old "you seem to think" strawman erection..

Can I take that to mean then you do know that "racism" is also defined as hatred, intolerance and prejudice against other races? If so, do you then understand that racism is more than just white discrimination against blacks?

Yep, racism is whatever you want it to be.

You mean like you did when you said the power dynamic is implicit in the definition?

It's not whatever I want it to be, it's right there in the dictionary definition that you cited you imbecile. You know, the part of the definition you conveniently left out.

It probably never occurred to you that I would actually click on the link and see the entire definition. That had to be the only reason you left that part out.

Your privilege at work. Enjoy.

Yeah, it was a real privilege to have a black guy spit on me and another one to call me a liar for no reason. I should be more tolerant.

So? Doesn't mean they didn't fight to keep slavery legal. Slavery was at the heart of the economy in the south, regardless of who owned slaves. That's why they didn't want to lose it.

Of course, I'm explaining that to a dolt who can't even properly spell a two letter word, even after being shown the correct spelling, so there's no hope of you understanding any of this.
How to handle slavery was ONE of the reasons.. why do you need to lie to black people? If you ever saw a recruiting newspaper clippings they never once mentioned slavery. Lol it talks about succession protect the LAND FROM INVADERS! Most didn’t know what was going on. No need to lie to blacks.. get A education lol
Why lie?

Slavery was the primary issue.
Tell that to the free blacks that joined lol latinos, asians, Indians.. GET AN EDUCATION LOL
LOLOL

You're beyond stupid. Arguing slavery wasn't a main cause because some blacks worked on the side of the confederacy is as moronic as claiming killing Jews wasn't a big part of the Holocaust because some Jews worked on the side of the nazis. :cuckoo:

And what made those blacks free...?
It absolutely wasn’t, said by BOTH LEADERS View attachment 313368GET AN EDUCATION !
9 of the 11 States that left the UNION specifically said they left to ENSURE slavery was allowed.

Ohh I see you have a laundry list of EXCUSES for why black tribes sold slaves. You of course realize that black tribes had been taking slaves for about a 1000 years by then and simply found a more profitable way to use them? That IN FACT some blacks STILL TO THIS DAY ENSLAVE other blacks? What is your excuse for THAT?
If they were excuses I wouldn't be making them. But what they show is what you don't want to see. Therefore you try dismissing it. Whites had slaves for the same 1000 years. Still to this day whites enslave other whites. But you see, the deal here is that blacks slaves in Africa somehow could get out of slavery by repaying their debt or serving their time for crimes committed. They could own property and purchase their freedom and some even became kings. I don't think a serf was able to do that. Now would you like to talk about what happened to blacks after slavery ended? Or did blacks create Jim Crow segregation too?
LOL more excuses, just accept the fact you are racist and whites for you are the boggy man.

The only excuse being made is blacks sold each other into slavery. A black Ugandan doesn't consider himself the same as a black Algerian. This is another reason why I say your story is disingenuous. So why did whites buy the slaves? They didn't have to retardedsgt. WHY DIDN'T THEY ENSLAVE THEIR OWN?
Oh, but they did.

Europeans in America owned other Europeans as slaves.

Africans owned European slaves.

African slaves still enslave each other.

It looks like there's a lot of history you're ignorant about. You can cure that ignorance.

But I don't think you want to.
You really should not fuck with me about this son. I know more than you about this matter. Irish historians tell us that Irish were not slaves in the Americas.

Limerick-based research librarian and historian Liam Hogan takes aim at this notion in a series of papers debunking what he calls “the Irish slaves myth.” There were no Irish slaves in the Americas, Hogan says.

https://psmag.com/social-justice/the-irish-were-not-slaves
Debunking a Myth: The Irish Were Not Slaves, Too

There were no Irish slaves — here’s how bad history became a racist meme
All of my work on the “Irish slaves” meme (2015–’19)

1.2 million whites were enslaved mostly on the Barbary coast. I'll use your own link now to show how disingenuous your argument is.

"Barbary Pirates also known as Barbary Corsairs were involved in the captivity of European slaves and attacks on European coastal villages. However, just like African slave traders, the most prominent Barbary pirates were indeed European renegades, historian Adrian Tinniswood states."

Unlike the transatlantic slave trade, race was not the the only qualification for slavery. Again. I'll use your own link..

“Slaves in Barbary could be black, brown or white, Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Jewish or Muslim. Contemporaries were too aware of the sort of people enslaved in North Africa to believe, as many do today, that slavery, whether in Barbary or the Americas, was a matter of race. In the 1600s, no one’s racial background or religion automatically destined him or her for enslavement."

The transatlantic slave trade had how many slaves? 20-30 million? Whites still enslave each other also.

Modern Slavery in Europe
‘Modern-day slavery’ on the rise in Europe: report
‘Modern Slavery’ Ring in U.K. Ensnared up to 400 Polish People, Authorities Say
Modern slavery is a reality also in Europe

Now would you like to go on past slavery ad include the 100 years after slavery until the civil rights act?

Now try telling me how blacks created Jim Crow.

So, you pretending to have missed the last 150 years, where the focus of that flag was moved from Secession and slavery to a harmless symbol of regional pride?

That is silly. You are not that stupid.

Now, what of the incredible racism of the urban blacks and their rabid support of pro-black racial discrimination policies of the dems?
LOLOL

The symbolism of the flag has never changed. It still represents slavery and oppression. That was the reason for its birth and it still means that today, even if modern day supporters want to view it differently.
These damn white supremacists!

Now, remember, it's your duty and obligation as a white liberal to tell these black people their views are wrong, and tell them what they have to believe.

It's the White Liberal's Burden.
Why would I lie to them like that?
Beats me. White liberals have been lying to blacks for decades, though.

Please explain to me what white liberals are lying to me about. Because the only people trying to tell me my views are wrong in here are white conservatives.

You can lead these troll bots to a dictionary but you can't make them think.

What good is a dictionary to you? You don't adhere to the full definition anyway.
You mean treat all the meanings listed as one and the same?

You're kidding, right? You do understand that when there is more than one definition of a word in the dictionary that there is more than one definition of the word, yes? Ergo, there is more to the word "racism" than just "...a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural..." It also entails hatred or intolerance of another race or racial prejudice or discrimination, as further defined by Dictionary.com and Merriam-Webster's.

Now, when you say "To experience black racism one would have to be a minority member in a place where blacks outnumber you, own and control more things, and have treated you as subhuman.", this is true. But it's not the only definition of the word. It is also defined as racial prejudice, among other things. Which means, when a black guy spits on me because I'm white, he was being racist. Black racism, not to put too fine a point on it.
It also means that when IM2 assumed I concocted my story of black racism, that falls under the "prejudice" definition of the word racism. He prejudged me a liar because I'm white and dared to claim that black racism exists. There was no other reason for him to make that assumption as he had no evidence.

Yeah, you really arrived late to the brain line.

I don't know, given that you seem to think that one dictionary definition cancels out the other definitions, I'm thinking maybe I got there ahead of you.
Ahh, it's the old "you seem to think" strawman erection..
Yep, racism is whatever you want it to be. Your privilege at work. Enjoy.

Poor ghost, so butthurt because I refuse to say he was a victim of racism.

My problem with you is, and always has been, your accusing me of concocting the story asswipe. The argument that it wasn't black racism didn't come until later.

Yet he denies blacks have been victims of racism by whites for 243 years.

This is a blatant lie. I never denied any such thing.

Again, this is the same problem I had with you in the past. I had to correct you four or five times back then because you mistakenly thought I had said something that another poster actually said. You couldn't even remember who you were talking to half the time for fuck's sake. It's no wonder you kept getting my story wrong.

The guy spit on you because you ran and told the boss on him.

The guy was being disruptive and making the atmosphere on the vessel unnecessarily tense. It was my duty to do something about that. Since he would not sit down and work it out with me, I had no choice but to ask our supervisor to mediate. Does this not make sense to you?

When I talked to the supervisor, it was only to mediate. I never asked for any disciplinary action to be taken and none was. No disciplinary action was taken until the asshole decided to spit on me a week later.

Now you can try equating that to 243 years of whites enforcing their racism on us by laws and policies if you want to, but it's a false equivalence with no merit.

Oh shove that "false equivalence" bullshit up your ass. When a black guy spits on me because he assumed I was picking on him just for asking him to wear gloves as per company safety standards, I'm calling him racist.

You're whining about an event that had no adverse impact upon you.

You call me racist; did anything I ever said to you in the past have adverse impacts on you?

The black guy lost his job. But blacks get spit on by whites and then get fired because they complain about getting spit on. So fuck ghost rider up his ass with no Vaseline, whining bitch.

You can "Fuck Ghost of a Rider and fuckety fuckety fuck fuck up his ass fuckety and puckety and muckety fuck fuck fuck whiny bitch fuckadoo fuckaroo and fuckapoo" all you want, you accused me without cause or evidence of concocting my story and the only reason you did is because I'm white and I don't prostrate myself and self-flagellate before you as so many other whites here do.

Speaking of whiny bitches, how many threads on white racism have you started today?

Oh shove that "false equivalence" bullshit up your ass. When a black guy spits on me because he assumed I was picking on him just for asking him to wear gloves as per company safety standards, I'm calling him racist.
LOL.
So, after you run and tell the boss on him, black guy spits on you and gets fired. You continue crying a river and calling him racist. What a man! What a really, really big man!

LOL.
So, after you run and tell the boss on him, black guy spits on you and gets fired. You continue crying a river and calling him racist. What a man! What a really, really big man!

It is a false equivalence. He spit on you because he thought you were picking in him, not because you were white. You ran and told the boss on him which you claim you are required to do, but I seriously doubt if you did that to your white buddies, which he probably saw daily and that also would have created the anger. But certainly you will now try telling everybody that the white workers always wore their gloves in order to keep trying to validate your tale. But that story is not equivalent to 243 years of racist laws, public and private policy that have hampered blacks on jobs like the one you worked.

So tell us ghost, how long had that black guy worked there? How long had you? Because according to your classic white racist story, he and another black man worked there but of course they were lazy and never could do the job, while all the white workers were exceptional hard working types. What this looks like to me is that you didn't want to work with blacks and found a reason to try getting him fired so you saw him without gloves on and ran to your super to report him.

You have not faced racism. Racism would have been a black boss letting him keep the job after he spit on you and getting a raise/promotion while you get fired. That's what we face asshole and until you have faced things like that, don't make false equivalences.

ROFLMAO. I would not stoop to the juvenile level of attempting to intimidate a complete stranger on a dumbass message board. So be as proud as you want to, it's your right.

You implied that my circle of friends are not diverse, and I responded and corrected you.

No more, no less.

Just guessing at your vague intent with your off topic question. And you seem like the type.

My point stands. The Dukes of Hazzard was one of the highest rated shows of the time. If you managed to not have ANY fans in your circle of friends, that sounds like you are the one being really narrow minded.

What "off topic" question did I ask that was "vague"?

I tend to say what I think without hesitation, and have no need in a forum like this to even consider not being direct.

No one in my immediate circle of friends found the Dukes of Hazard to be humorous in the least.

I don't really understand why you would assume that my circle was any less diverse than yours because of that.

1. Because it was a huge hit, and you managed to select a circle of friends that contained none of the millions of fans.

2. Your intent as to bringing up education levels was vague. So I guessed. Still don't know why you brought it up.

I did not "select" any circle of friends. I have the same circle of friends for the most part that I had growing up.

Obviously at my age, a few have died.

I brought up education only because there happen to be some very bright people that I are friends from all races, and truthfully none of them, back them saw the humor in that show.

Probably because none of them were raised in or lived in the geographical region that waved the Confederate flag.

I was in a Rust Belt high school at the time of the show. It was wildly popular among my age group. The boys loved the fast cars and Daisy Duke,and the girls loved the Duke Boys, and dressed like Daisy Duke.

None of them were from the South. IF you missed this, it suggests a very inward looking circle of friends. Your weird belief that the audience was limited to the south, makes no sense. On many levels. I mean, really, your thinking makes no sense.

If what I am saying makes no sense to you, it is probably because your circle of friends and life was in a rust belt high school during the time of the show around people that identified with the characters.

It is not abnormal for people to identify with a program that they can relate to, in fact, people who like certain shows, usually do for that reason.

It is commonly referred to as a "target audience" in entertainment marketing, with producers and script writers considering who will most likely watch a given program that is on the air.

I was long past high school during that time and was on the west coast in a completely different kind of non rural environment, around people that DID NOT identify with that kind of show, or its characters.

It seems quite simple to me, and rather narrow minded of you, not to be able to understand that.

12 Types of Target Audience

Last edited:
Why lie?

Slavery was the primary issue.
Let me ask you a question are you saying that there were no slaves that became part of that white family, had an emotional connection, and were treated as family.. are you saying NOT ONE?
No more so than a pet or favorite horse.

If they were members of the family, they would not be held in slavery and would be allowed free will

Why do these idiots try making slavery nice? We blacks don't need whites to explain what slavery was and the gaslighting done by these racists only piss us off more..

It is all part of the Lost Cause propaganda.
Slavery was not so bad, they were better off than in Africa.......oh, did you know blacks owned slaves too?
Slavery was a dying practice. To suggest the civil war was about slavery just an antiquated view from the winning side.

The civil war was about keeping the Union together.
There were 4 million slaves. Cotton was picked by hand until the 1930s.
Slavery was not going anywhere

It still took a hundred years before the South was forced to give blacks equal rights

I dunno, perhaps John Wayne was ..

Not an SJW pussy like you. A Patriotic American, unlike you.
Eew, seems I struck a noive..

At least one of us has been an actual Warrior!

Standard lib tactic. Be an asshole, and then when the person you are being an asshole to, responds appropriately, pretend that normal and healthy reaction is THEM being unreasonable.

Strangely effective, if you control the conversation, or have the mods on your side, or a pack of mindless jackals to howl down any comebacks.

All it requires is that you have the honesty and self respect of a crack whore.

So, libs wallow in it.
So why are you spending 99 comments trying run your revisionist history BS about slavery??

I can guarantee that you would be the same moron in Germany arguing in favor of Nazis and blaming the Holocaust on Jews if not denying the Holocaust at all...which is something you neoconfederates and Nazis have in common
He still defends Nazis

Forum List

Back