The final solution is mixed race marriages.

You are just trying to justify your own weakness and fear. America is the greatest, strongest nation in the history of the world and we owe it in large part to the fact that we are a land of many peoples many languages many cultures many ideas, etc. Your personal fear will not change that.
America was founded on the principle of individualism meaning it managed to become the strongest and greatest thanks to being the first and only land of many individuals.

Much later, primitivist and determinist racists started advocating "multiculturalism" and equated the individual to his "lineage" and thus denying them their agency and forever chaining them to their "hertiage".

The idea of Multiculturalism treats society like a zoo and people like exotic animals. It needs to stop. It is racist and unsustainable.

You are just trying to justify your own weakness and fear. America is the greatest, strongest nation in the history of the world and we owe it in large part to the fact that we are a land of many peoples many languages many cultures many ideas, etc. Your personal fear will not change that.
America was founded on the principle of individualism meaning it managed to become the strongest and greatest thanks to being the first and only land of many individuals.

Much later, primitivist and determinist racists started advocating "multiculturalism" and equated the individual to his "lineage" and thus denying them their agency and forever chaining them to their "hertiage".

The idea of Multiculturalism treats society like a zoo and people like exotic animals. It needs to stop. It is racist and unsustainable.

:lol:

You misused every term you attempted.

Diversity is not a strength, if the people do not assimilate. We have large segments of our population unwilling to assimilate.
Diversity™ is based on the premise that individuals are only avatars of their racial group identity and implies that race is the primary unit of existrnce. It is, in other words, a racist idea and can therefore not be used to combat racism.

Modern America stands for nothing and advocates nothing, so there is nothing to assimilate into. On one side we have diversity-racists who say don't assimilate, you are your culture and on the other we find the genetic racists who say that immigrants cannot assimilate to begin with because culture is genetic and inseperable from race. Both sides are actually just one side.

As far as diversity goes, I am all against it - When I go to the pizzeria, I do not care what race the guy baking my pizza is as long as he is a baker and when I go to the pizzeria, I want a pizzeria and not a diverse mixture of, I don't know, hardware store, dentist clinic and restaurant all in one.

Diversity is stupid, collectivist garbage.

With our nation imploding from a lack of leadership, corruption running rampant, and millions suffering in poverty or near poverty while the ultra wealthy get richer and more powerful, it’s no wonder many aren’t assimilating.

We live in a failed state.
This is anti-capitalist, anti-freedom and thus anti-american propaganda - It is no wonder people are not assimilating into America when even those who advocate assimilation are against America.

Forum List

Back