The final solution is mixed race marriages.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
One out of every eight people, are marrying outside their race. Genetic diversity gives the human population resistance to germs. Humans are very inbred, because of a genetic bottleneck, 80 thousand years ago.

If we can get the races all mixed up, people with high intelligence, will be more likely to thrive, and the people with low intelligence won't know about it, because the races will be all mixed up. Let's say, for argument's sake, that whites and blacks have 100 intelligence in common, and blacks have 50 intelligence genes that whites don't have, and whites have 75 intelligence genes that blacks don't have. If a black person and a white person then have a baby, it will have between 100 and 225 intelligence genes. Good genes spread faster then bad genes, through the population, because they are more fit to survive.

Reverse psychology may the best strategy, so we may want to tell young people not the marry outside their race.

One out of every eight people, are marrying outside their race. Genetic diversity gives the human population resistance to germs. Humans are very inbred, because of a genetic bottleneck, 80 thousand years ago.

If we can get the races all mixed up, people with high intelligence, will be more likely to thrive, and the people with low intelligence won't know about it, because the races will be all mixed up. Let's say, for argument's sake, that whites and blacks have 100 intelligence in common, and blacks have 50 intelligence genes that whites don't have, and whites have 75 intelligence genes that blacks don't have. If a black person and a white person then have a baby, it will have between 100 and 225 intelligence genes. Good genes spread faster then bad genes, through the population, because they are more fit to survive.

Reverse psychology may the best strategy, so we may want to tell young people not the marry outside their race.
as for the mixing of the genes theory I have no opinion

Its not bad genes that are holding down blacks in the hood

nor is it white racism

black culture and bad personal decisions are the problem

Unfortunately for that theory, the human tendency seems to be attraction to genetic similarity, and some would argue that sexual attraction is more deeply wired than anything that you might be able to significantly sway with rhetorical tricks. Apparently, even focused psychological methods and full blown prayer camps designed to adjust sexual proclivities seem to be largely ineffective.

What bullshit. Humans evolved by being separated and adapting to their environments. Remixing everyone would be de-evolving.

What happened to “diversity”? Now the left wants to eradicate ethnic groups.

If we can stop talking about race and instead ridicule it for the useless oncept that it is, that would be great.

People should be allowed to marry whomever they themselves want and this type of "benevolent eugencis" is just gross.

NEGATIVE....bust you asses keeping your race pure and free of diversity. Multiculturalism fucks everything up.

1599314687625.png

Wasn't Obama mixed race?

*****SMILE*****

:)

If the disease comment was actually accurate----(and I am not blaming you because I have heard plenty of idiots in the science field claim the same thing) the hispanics in Mexico, Brazil, etc who having massive outbreaks of Covid wouldn't be having the huge outbreaks since they are a mixture of white, african, and natives to their various lands-----

They are in fact, getting hit harder-------

If your comments about iq were accurate, these same groups of people would also be the smartest people around and they aren't even close.

If the disease comment was actually accurate----(and I am not blaming you because I have heard plenty of idiots in the science field claim the same thing) the hispanics in Mexico, Brazil, etc who having massive outbreaks of Covid wouldn't be having the huge outbreaks since they are a mixture of white, african, and natives to their various lands-----

They are in fact, getting hit harder-------

If your comments about iq were accurate, these same groups of people would also be the smartest people around and they aren't even close.
The difference between individuals is far greater than that between groups.

NEGATIVE....bust you asses keeping your race pure and free of diversity. Multiculturalism fucks everything up.
Ah, your solution is the radical opposite of "Sweet home Alabama"-inbredding. I mean, that is the only way in which I can interpret what you wrote. :D

"Keeping your race pure" is by far the cringiest thing I have read and I would not say that "race mixing" always have to lead to "multiculturalism" because I do not believe that the relation between race and culture is a deterministic absolute since I believe in free will.

Ah, your solution is the radical opposite of "Sweet home Alabama"-inbredding. I mean, that is the only way in which I can interpret what you wrote. :D

"Keeping your race pure" is by far the cringiest thing I have read and I would not say that "race mixing" always have to lead to "multiculturalism" because I do not believe that the relation between race and culture is a deterministic absolute since I believe in free will.

This shit is complex....One must simply have the balls to see it clearly. Look, we don’t intentionally crossbreed Labrador retrievers, why and the fuck would we encourage crossbreeding human beings?

This shit is complex....One must simply have the balls to see it clearly. Look, we don’t intentionally crossbreed Labrador retrievers, why and the fuck would we encourage crossbreeding human beings?
Haha. Funny.The problem is that you miss the fact that human beings are not dogs and that human beings stand above all animals in all regards.

I do not know about "encourage". I don't think that marriage is anyone else's business but the couple's. Therefore, society should neiter encourage nor disencourage marriage.

Why are you against interracial marriage?

Lol, in don't think you're getting the whole "hybrid vigor" thing.

Also, I hadn't realised "mixed race" marriages needed a solution.

Why can't you folks stay out of other people's bedrooms?

Not all mix marriages work as wash shown by the brown turd Obammy who is 1/2 white and he threw his white grandmother under the bus. Can you imagine what would of happened if HIS grandmother was alive when he did that? But of course since he was a chicken shit coward, only could he get away with his bullshit because granny was 6 feet under....

Haha. Funny.The problem is that you miss the fact that human beings are not dogs and that human beings stand above all animals in all regards.

I do not know about "encourage". I don't think that marriage is anyone else's business but the couple's. Therefore, society should neiter encourage nor disencourage marriage.

Marriage is complicated and difficult enough, why would anybody even half sane intentionally throw in cultural, language and religion barriers?
Seems foolish...aren’t there plenty of similar likeminded companions to choose from?

human beings are not dogs
But the queers who hump each others Anus, they say they do it because dogs do it also...

What are things a white racist says, Alex.

Forum List

Back