The FD-1023 form was released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021

Bidens allegedly 'coerced' Burisma CEO to pay them millions to help get Ukraine prosecutor fired: FBI form​

oe Biden and Hunter Biden allegedly "coerced" Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky to pay them millions of dollars in exchange for their help in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the company fired, according to allegations contained in an unclassified FBI document released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa.

Grassley said he released the document, which describes an alleged criminal bribery scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a Ukrainian business executive, so that the American people can "read this document for themselves without the filter of politicians or bureaucrats."

Since our Justice department is run by the deep state, nothing will happen again and they continue to go after the biggest threat to their campaign in the next election. We are becoming Venezuela -OG

Bidens allegedly 'coerced' Burisma CEO to pay them millions to help get Ukraine prosecutor fired: FBI form​

oe Biden and Hunter Biden allegedly "coerced" Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky to pay them millions of dollars in exchange for their help in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the company fired, according to allegations contained in an unclassified FBI document released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa.

Grassley said he released the document, which describes an alleged criminal bribery scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a Ukrainian business executive, so that the American people can "read this document for themselves without the filter of politicians or bureaucrats."

Since our Justice department is run by the deep state, nothing will happen again and they continue to go after the biggest threat to their campaign in the next election. We are becoming Venezuela -OG

Shocked I tell you. Shocked.

Democrats will spin and make excuses, just like with ashley biden's diary.

Many democrat faves are likely to go down with the biden's.

So Hunter Biden actually gave Burisma something of value for the money they paid him.
Americans know it is obvious why barisma hired hunter Biden. But democrats just can't seem to figure it out.

Democrats are trying to spin the form, Just like they tried to spin Ashley Biden's diary.

Republicans Release FBI Form With Unverified Biden-Burisma Allegations.

Republicans Thursday released a copy of an unverified tip to the FBI alleging a scheme to bribe President Biden — a tip that has not been corroborated but is nonetheless fueling GOP investigations into the Biden family.

The information, memorialized in an FD-1023 form documenting interactions with a confidential informant, was released by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and House Oversight Republicans who threatened to hold the FBI director in contempt of Congress amid efforts to review and obtain the document.

The tip revolves around an allegation long pushed by former President Donald Trump involving then-Vice President Joe Biden, his son Hunter Biden and a Ukrainian prosecutor.

So, all you sheep dipped fucked MAGA MAGGOTS are all frothing at the mouth over an "Unverified" F.B.I. 1023.

More to the point, "Unverified Biden-Burisma Allegations." Which means right now you holding shit sandwich.

An allegation is best defined as "A Claim or Assertion That Someone Has Illegal and Wrong, Typically Without Proof".

Unverified is best defined as, "Not Having Confirmed, or Proven To Be True".

Once again, you do not proof of a fucking thing. All have is unverified allegations, you no proof of a damn thing

Your shit sandwich is getting stale.

Last edited:
Unless his name is Trump. He gets prosecuted on such bullshit.

By the deep state.
Bullshit bubble boi?
Got any examples of (so called) "bullshit" charges Trump is facing?
Because based on the evidence that has been made available to the public his juries of his peers are going to have a very hard time not finding him GUILTY.
Pass the popcorn please.

And by the way you nattering ****.....
There isn't really any "deep state."
It is a figment of your paranoid cult's imagination.

Yes. By happenstance, I do. All of them
Ahhh, isn't that cute?
You don't get out of your blithering inanity that easily BullshitAgain.
You deserve to at least try to defend your statements.
After all.....words mean things.
I don't want to overwhelm you though. I know you are working with a handicap.
Let's just take a few charges at a time, and you tell me how and why you think they are "bullshit."

Willful retention of national defense information:
31 counts
Conspiracy to obstruct justice:
1 count

IF you are able to put forth a cogent argument on why you think these 32 felony charges are "bullshit" then I will educate you on the evidence that is going to convict Trump.
Then we can move on to the other felony charges against him.

Ahhh, isn't that cute?
You don't get out of your blithering inanity that easily BullshitAgain.
You deserve to at least try to defend your statements.
After all.....words mean things.
I don't want to overwhelm you though. I know you are working with a handicap.
Let's just take a few charges at a time, and you tell me how and why you think they are "bullshit."

Willful retention of national defense information:
31 counts
Conspiracy to obstruct justice:
1 count

IF you are able to put forth a cogent argument on why you think these 32 felony charges are "bullshit" then I will educate you on the evidence that is going to convict Trump.
Then we can move on to the other felony charges against him.
Shit girl. Are you still babbling? Learn when to just embrace your inner stfu.

That time is always.

Shit girl. Are you still babbling? Learn when to just embrace your inner stfu.

That time is always.
So in other words once again you just talking with your head up your ass huh?
No way to back up your ridiculous keyboard jabbering about shit you know nothing about.

Forum List

Back