The face of pure evil

America has been Imperialist Warmongers since Thomas Jefferson days, so why act ignorant to believe this Country is not or should not be one?

No question that we are, but there could a lively debate on whether we should be

There is no debate about it because after World War II Truman forced us to become the World Police...

I prefer us to be the Devil than having China being the one telling us what is right from wrong...

We do not have to be, it is a choice and one that I think is the time to end. We cannot afford it any more

Then you open Pandora Box again allowing China to do what they want.

No, sometimes it is better to be the devil than have a devil like China ruining this world.

Also we are past turning the clock back...

America has been Imperialist Warmongers since Thomas Jefferson days, so why act ignorant to believe this Country is not or should not be one?

No question that we are, but there could a lively debate on whether we should be

There is no debate about it because after World War II Truman forced us to become the World Police...

I prefer us to be the Devil than having China being the one telling us what is right from wrong...

We do not have to be, it is a choice and one that I think is the time to end. We cannot afford it any more

No, sometimes it is better to be the devil than have a devil like China ruining this world.

I am not really sure that China is not already doing whatever they want.

But what happens when we don't. Who fills that void and what happens if no one does?

First honest reply Bruce....

~S~

It is the truth and some hate it.

We became the World Police after World War II but had Wilson had his way we would have been the Police after World War I.

Teddy Roosevelt sent us down the road quicker but Jefferson is the start of our Imperialism ways...
team-obama-world-police.jpg

~S~

But what happens when we don't. Who fills that void and what happens if no one does?

Why does there need to be a world police? The world survived without one for most of its existence. Do we really need to have bases in more than 70 countries to keep the world from falling apart?

So you're okay with China doing whatever they want????

OP didn’t mind Obama murdering hundreds of thousands of brown people? Seems odd.

Why does there need to be a world police? The world survived without one for most of its existence. Do we really need to have bases in more than 70 countries to keep the world from falling apart?

Those bases are like "stepping stones" whenever we need to use or threaten to use military power.
I'm not saying we need all 70, but they are useful launching missions that never happened.

2163218838.jpg

U.S. Increases Iran Sanctions, Seeks Release of Americans Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
China had called on the U.S. to ease sanctions as the country faces one of the world's worst cornavirus crises, but to no avail
U.S. increases Iran sanctions, seeks release of Americans amid coronavirus outbreak

This guy is one crazed fool.

Why has Donnie surrounded himself with so many neocon warmongers?

China and Russia can ignore the Sanctions like they have before and help Iran in it time of need and so can the rest of the World...

The U.S. does not have to do a damn thing for Iran and because China ( who gave us Coronavirus 19 ) make this request is so hilarious as can be because if the shoe was on the other foot you damn well know China would not lift their sanctions!
Wow. Crazy.

Why have so many Americans become imperialist warmongers?

Again, China can ignore the Sanctions but yet they want the U.S. to drop their sanctions and I say to China to fuck off seeing their Government is the reason why Iran is suffering!

Next time maybe China will cooperate earlier when they have a damn Pandemic on their hands and try to keep it from spreading around the damn World, but you will blame the U.S. as usual and demand we now to China demands over Iran!
You aren’t informed and you’re crazy.

The sanctions have caused considerable harm to the Iranian people. They do nothing to the Iranian ruling class. I suppose you’re fine with this.
How US Sanctions are Hurting Iran: A Firsthand Report - CounterPunch.org

Yes, this is the way sanctions work. The ruling class,you know, like what the LEFT wants here, will always be fat and happy. The goal of the sanctions is to create disdain for the leadership by the people.

Can you offer some evidence they are not already doing whatever they want?

Yes, this is the way sanctions work. The ruling class,you know, like what the LEFT wants here, will always be fat and happy. The goal of the sanctions is to create disdain for the leadership by the people.

Has that ever worked?

Does having a trade war with China count?
The US-China Trade War: A Timeline - China Briefing News

2163218838.jpg

U.S. Increases Iran Sanctions, Seeks Release of Americans Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
China had called on the U.S. to ease sanctions as the country faces one of the world's worst cornavirus crises, but to no avail
U.S. increases Iran sanctions, seeks release of Americans amid coronavirus outbreak

China and Russia can ignore the Sanctions like they have before and help Iran in it time of need and so can the rest of the World...

The U.S. does not have to do a damn thing for Iran and because China ( who gave us Coronavirus 19 ) make this request is so hilarious as can be because if the shoe was on the other foot you damn well know China would not lift their sanctions!
Wow. Crazy.

Again, China can ignore the Sanctions but yet they want the U.S. to drop their sanctions and I say to China to fuck off seeing their Government is the reason why Iran is suffering!

Next time maybe China will cooperate earlier when they have a damn Pandemic on their hands and try to keep it from spreading around the damn World, but you will blame the U.S. as usual and demand we now to China demands over Iran!

The sanctions have caused considerable harm to the Iranian people. They do nothing to the Iranian ruling class. I suppose you’re fine with this.

im fine with it.

Does having a trade war with China count?
The US-China Trade War: A Timeline - China Briefing News

Not really. It hurt us nearly as much as it hurt them. Just think, if the markets had not been stagnant for 20 months thanks to the trade war this drop from the virus would not be taking us back to Pre-Trump numbers.

China said the US military was the source of the virus. I think we can trust China.

Yet you support bernie droning innovent civilians and funding the iraq war...
Lol ok
This from someone who fully supported dumb don’s cold blooded murder of the Iranian general. Hypocrisy I say.

2163218838.jpg

Wow. Crazy.

No. Sanctions are an act of war. Learn history.

Forum List

Back