The face of pure evil

2163218838.jpg

U.S. Increases Iran Sanctions, Seeks Release of Americans Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
China had called on the U.S. to ease sanctions as the country faces one of the world's worst cornavirus crises, but to no avail
U.S. increases Iran sanctions, seeks release of Americans amid coronavirus outbreak

This guy is one crazed fool.

Why has Donnie surrounded himself with so many neocon warmongers?

China and Russia can ignore the Sanctions like they have before and help Iran in it time of need and so can the rest of the World...

The U.S. does not have to do a damn thing for Iran and because China ( who gave us Coronavirus 19 ) make this request is so hilarious as can be because if the shoe was on the other foot you damn well know China would not lift their sanctions!
Wow. Crazy.

Why have so many Americans become imperialist warmongers?

America has been Imperialist Warmongers since Thomas Jefferson days, so why act ignorant to believe this Country is not or should not be one?

Again, China can ignore the Sanctions but yet they want the U.S. to drop their sanctions and I say to China to fuck off seeing their Government is the reason why Iran is suffering!

Next time maybe China will cooperate earlier when they have a damn Pandemic on their hands and try to keep it from spreading around the damn World, but you will blame the U.S. as usual and demand we now to China demands over Iran!
You aren’t informed and you’re crazy.

The sanctions have caused considerable harm to the Iranian people. They do nothing to the Iranian ruling class. I suppose you’re fine with this.
How US Sanctions are Hurting Iran: A Firsthand Report - CounterPunch.org
Screw Iran and you.
Idiot.

I guess you forgot Donnie assassinated an Iranian general in cold blood. Does this not count?

I guess you forgot that the Iranian General was the leader of the largest terrorist group in the Middle East, possibly the world, responsible for the deaths of thousands of US troops and women and children Middle-East-wide.
Lies. WTF is wrong with you people?

China and Russia can ignore the Sanctions like they have before and help Iran in it time of need and so can the rest of the World...

The U.S. does not have to do a damn thing for Iran and because China ( who gave us Coronavirus 19 ) make this request is so hilarious as can be because if the shoe was on the other foot you damn well know China would not lift their sanctions!
Wow. Crazy.

America has been Imperialist Warmongers since Thomas Jefferson days, so why act ignorant to believe this Country is not or should not be one?

Again, China can ignore the Sanctions but yet they want the U.S. to drop their sanctions and I say to China to fuck off seeing their Government is the reason why Iran is suffering!

Next time maybe China will cooperate earlier when they have a damn Pandemic on their hands and try to keep it from spreading around the damn World, but you will blame the U.S. as usual and demand we now to China demands over Iran!

The sanctions have caused considerable harm to the Iranian people. They do nothing to the Iranian ruling class. I suppose you’re fine with this.
Screw Iran and you.
Idiot.

Says the poster bowing to China Imperialism demands!

I guess you forgot Donnie assassinated an Iranian general in cold blood. Does this not count?

I guess you forgot that the Iranian General was the leader of the largest terrorist group in the Middle East, possibly the world, responsible for the deaths of thousands of US troops and women and children Middle-East-wide.

What is wrong with most of us is we remember 1979 and screw Iran, and their buddy the Chinese!

If China cares so much they can ignore the Sanctions like they do and clean up their own mess in Iran...

America owes Iran and China nothing!

Wow. Crazy.

Screw Iran and you.
Idiot.

Says the poster bowing to China Imperialism demands!
Yep I love China and bow to her every night at midnight.

We do not have to be, it is a choice and one that I think is the time to end. We cannot afford it any more

Then you open Pandora Box again allowing China to do what they want.

No, sometimes it is better to be the devil than have a devil like China ruining this world.

Also we are past turning the clock back...

I am not really sure that China is not already doing whatever they want.

Actually good point there, so someone has to be the counterbalance to China, Russia and even Iran way of doing things.

In the end Theodore Roosevelt put us on the path to being the World Police, Wilson opened a window but many did not want the door open but Truman threw the door open and shoved us through to be the Police of the World for better or worse...
This meme that the US is the global policeman is inaccurate, unless by you believe policemen are crooks. A better description is the US government is a hegemonic imperialistic mass murdering psychopath.

My avatar depicts Uncle Sam perfectly.

So is China, Russia and even Iran but your hatred is for the U.S., so get over it punk!

Again, it is China demanding that the U.S. lift it Sanctions against Iran and you have no issue with China making this demand but have an issue with the U.S. saying no...

So you love Imperialism as long as it is a nation you agree with, well like China!

If China is so worried about Iran they ( China ) can get with Europe, Russia and North Korea to help Iran out but they are begging the U.S. to do something and lift sanctions...

Hmmm, make sense now why China did all it could to spread this virus and you support their agenda...
Democrats support China if it hurts Trump and Trump supporters. Disagree and you are a racist.

What is wrong with most of us is we remember 1979 and screw Iran, and their buddy the Chinese!

If China cares so much they can ignore the Sanctions like they do and clean up their own mess in Iran...

Why is it some Americans only know what other nations have done to the US? They aren’t capable of analyzing the entire picture.

Hint: look up 1953 Iran coup.

Iran IS a hot zone that is unable to cope with the Wuhanvirus.
Too bad for Iran that they had too many Chinese advisors there to begin with!

In one sense, this beats nuking them.

Why is it some Americans only know what other nations have done to the US? They aren’t capable of analyzing the entire picture.

Hint: look up 1953 Iran coup.
The Evil One strikes again. This guy needs to be placed in an insane asylum.

These really are Goebbels-level lies.

You have to be a totally unhinged, monstrous sociopath to say this stuff with a straight face, as you are waging war across the planet, stealing protective equipment from your own "allies," and killing thousands of civilians with sanctions.

Pompeo: "America remains the world's leading light of humanitarian goodness."

Forum List

Back