The face of pure evil

America has been Imperialist Warmongers since Thomas Jefferson days, so why act ignorant to believe this Country is not or should not be one?

No question that we are, but there could a lively debate on whether we should be

There is no debate about it because after World War II Truman forced us to become the World Police...

I prefer us to be the Devil than having China being the one telling us what is right from wrong...

We do not have to be, it is a choice and one that I think is the time to end. We cannot afford it any more

But what happens when we don't. Who fills that void and what happens if no one does?

Why does there need to be a world police? The world survived without one for most of its existence. Do we really need to have bases in more than 70 countries to keep the world from falling apart?

Because the world has gotten smaller and our economies more closely tied together.

No question that we are, but there could a lively debate on whether we should be

There is no debate about it because after World War II Truman forced us to become the World Police...

I prefer us to be the Devil than having China being the one telling us what is right from wrong...

We do not have to be, it is a choice and one that I think is the time to end. We cannot afford it any more

But what happens when we don't. Who fills that void and what happens if no one does?

Why does there need to be a world police? The world survived without one for most of its existence. Do we really need to have bases in more than 70 countries to keep the world from falling apart?

Because the world has gotten smaller and our economies more closely tied together.

Which makes war less likely, not more so.

America has been Imperialist Warmongers since Thomas Jefferson days, so why act ignorant to believe this Country is not or should not be one?

It never has kept anything from falling apart but it sure keeps unemployment of unemployables in ol #1 at a much lower rate.
I hear the bleat about "small fraction of the population" but have a look at the industrial part of the military INDUSTRIAL con-plex.

Which makes war less likely, not more so.

Policing and war are two different things...

2163218838.jpg

U.S. Increases Iran Sanctions, Seeks Release of Americans Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
China had called on the U.S. to ease sanctions as the country faces one of the world's worst cornavirus crises, but to no avail
U.S. increases Iran sanctions, seeks release of Americans amid coronavirus outbreak

This guy is one crazed fool.

Why has Donnie surrounded himself with so many neocon warmongers?
Here I thought, God, another Hillary thread.

Then you open Pandora Box again allowing China to do what they want.

No, sometimes it is better to be the devil than have a devil like China ruining this world.

Also we are past turning the clock back...

I am not really sure that China is not already doing whatever they want.

Actually good point there, so someone has to be the counterbalance to China, Russia and even Iran way of doing things.

In the end Theodore Roosevelt put us on the path to being the World Police, Wilson opened a window but many did not want the door open but Truman threw the door open and shoved us through to be the Police of the World for better or worse...

No, sometimes it is better to be the devil than have a devil like China ruining this world.

Actually good point there, so someone has to be the counterbalance to China, Russia and even Iran way of doing things.

In the end Theodore Roosevelt put us on the path to being the World Police, Wilson opened a window but many did not want the door open but Truman threw the door open and shoved us through to be the Police of the World for better or worse...
This meme that the US is the global policeman is inaccurate, unless by you believe policemen are crooks. A better description is the US government is a hegemonic imperialistic mass murdering psychopath.

My avatar depicts Uncle Sam perfectly.

This meme that the US is the global policeman is inaccurate, unless by you believe policemen are crooks. A better description is the US government is a hegemonic imperialistic mass murdering psychopath.

So is China, Russia and even Iran but your hatred is for the U.S., so get over it punk!

Again, it is China demanding that the U.S. lift it Sanctions against Iran and you have no issue with China making this demand but have an issue with the U.S. saying no...

So you love Imperialism as long as it is a nation you agree with, well like China!

If China is so worried about Iran they ( China ) can get with Europe, Russia and North Korea to help Iran out but they are begging the U.S. to do something and lift sanctions...

Hmmm, make sense now why China did all it could to spread this virus and you support their agenda...

So is China, Russia and even Iran but your hatred is for the U.S., so get over it punk!

Again, it is China demanding that the U.S. lift it Sanctions against Iran and you have no issue with China making this demand but have an issue with the U.S. saying no...

So you love Imperialism as long as it is a nation you agree with, well like China!

If China is so worried about Iran they ( China ) can get with Europe, Russia and North Korea to help Iran out but they are begging the U.S. to do something and lift sanctions...

Hmmm, make sense now why China did all it could to spread this virus and you support their agenda...
Damn that’s dumb. You have no understanding of the topic. Please go away.

Damn that’s dumb. You have no understanding of the topic. Please go away.

Make me boy!

It is you that posted an article stating China want the U.S. to drop it sanctions and now you declare I have no understanding of the subject because your worthless ass disagree with me!

You have no authority to tell someone to leave your thread and if you feel I have broken any rules feel free to write a Moderator and have then thread ban me if they think I have broken any rules while conversing with someone like you!

It is idiots like you that spit on this Country daily and demand we bow to China demands and then find it funny when someone tell you to fuck off with China!

China is in no position to demand a damn thing and they can ignore the U.S. Sanctions like they have done for decades and help Iran and they can get with Russia and Europe and just ignore us all together but instead you think the U.S. should just do as China says because you love their Imperialism more...

China need to own this and stop making demands and fix what they broke!

As for Iran, well fuck'em and they get what they deserve for riding China little pecker all these decades!

Should have bargin with a better Devil than China!

2163218838.jpg

U.S. Increases Iran Sanctions, Seeks Release of Americans Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
China had called on the U.S. to ease sanctions as the country faces one of the world's worst cornavirus crises, but to no avail
U.S. increases Iran sanctions, seeks release of Americans amid coronavirus outbreak

UPDATE: IRAN 'FURLOUGHS' HELD USN VET / RETIREE MICHAEL WHITE

"Iran has granted a medical furlough to a U.S. Navy veteran who has been imprisoned in Iran for more than a year, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced Thursday.

Michael White of Imperial Beach, California, is now in the custody of the Swiss Embassy and must remain in Iran as a condition of his furlough, which was granted as Iran works to curb the spread of coronavirus. The U.S. government will seek his full release, Pompeo said, and he called on Iran to free other Americans who remain jailed there."

Iran is being RAVAGED by COVID-19 right now - "Roughly 9 out of 10 of the 18,000-plus confirmed cases of the virus in the Middle East come from Iran".

Iran has been releasing hostages in an effort to control the spread of the virus....any pressure we can put on them to release our citizens is fine by me. Threatening to sanction them when they are already being overwhelmed trying to control the virus and care for their own is a good diplomatic tactic - they obviously have been giving in to internal and external pressure, seeking to limit the individuals they must care for to their own people. This nation's 1st and foremost duty / responsibility is to its own citizens. By all means we should not be withholding humanitarian aid, especially now, but the OP provided no evidence (I saw) that the US is doing so.

Pompeo: Iran Furloughs Imprisoned US Navy Vet Michael White

2163218838.jpg

UPDATE: IRAN 'FURLOUGHS' HELD USN VET / RETIREE MICHAEL WHITE

"Iran has granted a medical furlough to a U.S. Navy veteran who has been imprisoned in Iran for more than a year, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced Thursday.

Michael White of Imperial Beach, California, is now in the custody of the Swiss Embassy and must remain in Iran as a condition of his furlough, which was granted as Iran works to curb the spread of coronavirus. The U.S. government will seek his full release, Pompeo said, and he called on Iran to free other Americans who remain jailed there."

Iran is being RAVAGED by COVID-19 right now - "Roughly 9 out of 10 of the 18,000-plus confirmed cases of the virus in the Middle East come from Iran".

Iran has been releasing hostages in an effort to control the spread of the virus....any pressure we can put on them to release our citizens is fine by me. Threatening to sanction them when they are already being overwhelmed trying to control the virus and care for their own is a good diplomatic tactic - they obviously have been giving in to internal and external pressure, seeking to limit the individuals they must care for to their own people. This nation's 1st and foremost duty / responsibility is to its own citizens. By all means we should not be withholding humanitarian aid, especially now, but the OP provided no evidence (I saw) that the US is doing so.

Pompeo: Iran Furloughs Imprisoned US Navy Vet Michael White
Good news.

Now do you think dumb Don will lift the horrendous sanctions on Iran?

Good news. Now do you think dumb Don will lift the horrendous sanctions on Iran?

Amazing, 'forced' to admit what he is doing is actually working ....(if you claim differently then you're an idiot because even Obama's hand-picked Ambassadors testified under oath that Foreign Policy is better now under Trump than it was under Obama)...and you still insult the President. :p

Will he end Iranian sanctions?

Did they recently lob a rocket into Iraq injuring US soldiers?
Are they still our enemy?
Have they released ALL US prisoners yet?

Good news. Now do you think dumb Don will lift the horrendous sanctions on Iran?

Amazing, 'forced' to admit what he is doing is actually working ....(if you claim differently then you're an idiot because even Obama's hand-picked Ambassadors testified under oath that Foreign Policy is better now under Trump than it was under Obama)...and you still insult the President. :p

Will he end Iranian sanctions?

Did they recently lob a rocket into Iraq injuring US soldiers?
Are they still our enemy?
Have they released ALL US prisoners yet?

I guess you forgot Donnie assassinated an Iranian general in cold blood. Does this not count?

I guess you forgot Donnie assassinated an Iranian general in cold blood. Does this not count?

I guess you forgot that the Iranian General was the leader of the largest terrorist group in the Middle East, possibly the world, responsible for the deaths of thousands of US troops and women and children Middle-East-wide.

2163218838.jpg

China and Russia can ignore the Sanctions like they have before and help Iran in it time of need and so can the rest of the World...

The U.S. does not have to do a damn thing for Iran and because China ( who gave us Coronavirus 19 ) make this request is so hilarious as can be because if the shoe was on the other foot you damn well know China would not lift their sanctions!
Wow. Crazy.

Why have so many Americans become imperialist warmongers?

Again, China can ignore the Sanctions but yet they want the U.S. to drop their sanctions and I say to China to fuck off seeing their Government is the reason why Iran is suffering!

Next time maybe China will cooperate earlier when they have a damn Pandemic on their hands and try to keep it from spreading around the damn World, but you will blame the U.S. as usual and demand we now to China demands over Iran!
You aren’t informed and you’re crazy.

The sanctions have caused considerable harm to the Iranian people. They do nothing to the Iranian ruling class. I suppose you’re fine with this.
How US Sanctions are Hurting Iran: A Firsthand Report - CounterPunch.org
Screw Iran and you.

Forum List

Back