The face of pure evil

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
2163218838.jpg

U.S. Increases Iran Sanctions, Seeks Release of Americans Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
China had called on the U.S. to ease sanctions as the country faces one of the world's worst cornavirus crises, but to no avail
U.S. increases Iran sanctions, seeks release of Americans amid coronavirus outbreak

This guy is one crazed fool.

Why has Donnie surrounded himself with so many neocon warmongers?

Yet you support bernie droning innovent civilians and funding the iraq war...
Lol ok

2163218838.jpg

U.S. Increases Iran Sanctions, Seeks Release of Americans Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
China had called on the U.S. to ease sanctions as the country faces one of the world's worst cornavirus crises, but to no avail
U.S. increases Iran sanctions, seeks release of Americans amid coronavirus outbreak

China and Russia can ignore the Sanctions like they have before and help Iran in it time of need and so can the rest of the World...

The U.S. does not have to do a damn thing for Iran and because China ( who gave us Coronavirus 19 ) make this request is so hilarious as can be because if the shoe was on the other foot you damn well know China would not lift their sanctions!

Pompeo, like his boss Trump, has no credibility at home or abroad,

2163218838.jpg

China and Russia can ignore the Sanctions like they have before and help Iran in it time of need and so can the rest of the World...

The U.S. does not have to do a damn thing for Iran and because China ( who gave us Coronavirus 19 ) make this request is so hilarious as can be because if the shoe was on the other foot you damn well know China would not lift their sanctions!
Wow. Crazy.

Why have so many Americans become imperialist warmongers?

2163218838.jpg

Wow. Crazy.

America has been Imperialist Warmongers since Thomas Jefferson days, so why act ignorant to believe this Country is not or should not be one?

Again, China can ignore the Sanctions but yet they want the U.S. to drop their sanctions and I say to China to fuck off seeing their Government is the reason why Iran is suffering!

Next time maybe China will cooperate earlier when they have a damn Pandemic on their hands and try to keep it from spreading around the damn World, but you will blame the U.S. as usual and demand we bow to China demands over Iran!

2163218838.jpg

Wow. Crazy.

America has been Imperialist Warmongers since Thomas Jefferson days, so why act ignorant to believe this Country is not or should not be one?

Again, China can ignore the Sanctions but yet they want the U.S. to drop their sanctions and I say to China to fuck off seeing their Government is the reason why Iran is suffering!

Next time maybe China will cooperate earlier when they have a damn Pandemic on their hands and try to keep it from spreading around the damn World, but you will blame the U.S. as usual and demand we now to China demands over Iran!
You aren’t informed and you’re crazy.

The sanctions have caused considerable harm to the Iranian people. They do nothing to the Iranian ruling class. I suppose you’re fine with this.
How US Sanctions are Hurting Iran: A Firsthand Report - CounterPunch.org

2163218838.jpg

Wow. Crazy.

Next time maybe China will cooperate earlier when they have a damn Pandemic on their hands and try to keep it from spreading around the damn World, but you will blame the U.S. as usual and demand we now to China demands over Iran!
You aren’t informed and you’re crazy.

The sanctions have caused considerable harm to the Iranian people. They do nothing to the Iranian ruling class. I suppose you’re fine with this.
How US Sanctions are Hurting Iran: A Firsthand Report - CounterPunch.org

Again, China can ignore the Sanctions, so why are you stuck on full retardation about this?

China created this mess, so they should fix it and the U.S. owes Iran nothing at all!

Simple as that and remember this boy and that is Jefferson made us into Imperialist Warmongers, so learn your damn history before lecturing me about what we should or should not do!

Now when will China offer the vaccine to save Iran?

No question that we are, but there could a lively debate on whether we should be

There is no debate about it because after World War II Truman forced us to become the World Police...

I prefer us to be the Devil than having China being the one telling us what is right from wrong...

No question that we are, but there could a lively debate on whether we should be

There is no debate about it because after World War II Truman forced us to become the World Police...

I prefer us to be the Devil than having China being the one telling us what is right from wrong...
You’re debating yourself. Of course the US is an imperialist warmongering nation. No one informed disputes this. Strangely you think our government’s actions are acceptable and justified.

pompeo is a rw christian nut.

Pompeo: Perhaps Trump is, like the Bible’s Esther, meant to save the Jewish people from Iran
BySarah Pulliam Bailey
March 22, 2019 at 8:54 AM EDT

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo suggested it is “possible” that President Trump is meant to save the Jewish people, responding to a question on whether Trump is a new Esther, a biblical character who persuaded the king of Persia not to destroy the Jews. The comments came during Purim, a Jewish holiday that marks Esther’s story.

Pompeo was responding to questions during an interview in Jerusalem with the Christian Broadcasting Network, which was founded by televangelist Pat Robertson and has a large evangelical audience. After he was asked whether Trump was a new Esther, he said, “As a Christian, I certainly believe that’s possible."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/reli...-bibles-esther-meant-save-jewish-people-iran/

& i wanna know why this is on the state dept website. it's a clear violation of the seperation of church & state clause ... but like the rest of the trump administration, pompeo is shitting on the constitution.

Being a Christian Leader
Speech
Michael R. Pompeo, Secretary of State
Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee
American Association of Christian Counselors

October 11, 2019

Being a Christian Leader - United States Department of State

First honest reply Bruce....

~S~

It is the truth and some hate it.

We became the World Police after World War II but had Wilson had his way we would have been the Police after World War I.

Teddy Roosevelt sent us down the road quicker but Jefferson is the start of our Imperialism ways...

You’re debating yourself. Of course the US is an imperialist warmongering nation. No one informed disputes this. Strangely you think our government’s actions are acceptable and justified.

Funny you believe China should dictate to us what we should do!

You love imperialism as long as it is another country like China doing it!

China has no business telling us what we should or should not do seeing the caused the mess

So fuck your Chinese Government and they can kiss my ass!

We do not have to be, it is a choice and one that I think is the time to end. We cannot afford it any more

Forum List

Back