The evil 'Mr. Rogers'

It's harder to tell what's funnier: that Fox & Friends did that in the first place, or that the Liberal "Intellectuals" still think F&F is a news show

Last edited:
552644_10151390611551275_1070528328_n.jpg

Mr. Rogers was neither evil or naïve.

He was however, a stone cold killer in the Vietman War, a sharpshooter and a hero. Somethings like 26 kills.

Fox is kidding when they call him an evil man. It is simply a way of pointing out that his genuine efforts to make kids feel good about themselves may have instead made them feel entitled.

Mr. Rogers was a great man.

To my knowledge, Mr. Rogers never even served in the military.

snopes.com: Rumors About Fred Rogers

How about we discuss Don Chance, the finance professor at Louisiana State University?

I think he's an idiot with too much time on his hands.

Well, WAS an idiot seeing how this is 6 years old.

Mr Rodgers didn't do it. Secular Humanists did it. Atheism did it. Liberal educators did it. Evolutionary thought did it.

Mr Rodgers didn't do it. Secular Humanists did it. Atheism did it. Liberal educators did it. Evolutionary thought did it.

Is this an ex post factoid?

Liberals are looking to blame someone else for what they themselves did. And if this means trying to discredit a dead person who as a "Christian," the so much more the better...

I believe I see the truth of that. With a splash of hypocrisy tossed in...

It's harder to tell what's funnier: that Fox & Friends did that in the first place, or that the Liberal "Intellectuals" still think F&F is a news show

Really. Uh, can you point me to the post where anybody said that?

Thanks in advance.

Children aren't special; only embryos are.
Sincerely,
Right Wing Fruitcakes of America.

Well, Mr. Rogers thought all children were special. Born and unborn. I'm sorry you don't see it that way.

Jeri

His son and daughter in law are friends of mine. This is really ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous. Mr. Rogers was not an evil man. Mr. Rogers was the son of one of the founders of RCA Victrola. His father was the R in the RCA. When Mr. Rogers father died the entire city came out to line the streets and bid him farewell - he was known as a generous man who paid the way for many waitresses and others in the community to go to college.

He was fabulously wealthy and owned a 200 yr old home in Nantucket. His sons were very humble men, not flashy, neither was Mr. Rogers, he drove a Chevy Cavalier - I saw it. The problem with Fox News is that they feel they are justified in reporting such lies under the guise of entertainment. It is bitterly cruel and my sympathy goes out to his family and his especially his wife who certainly doesn't need to learn of such nonsense. Very trashy. Fox has no class. - Jeri

No no no you don't.

The "R" in RCA is for "radio". Radio Corporation of America. Not "Rogers".

Are you thinking of the Canadian media company?

That's all I can think of. Rogers is huge in the market up here, but not the same Rogers at all.

Forum List

Back