Trump Offers Up Proof of Joe Biden Corruption

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
I must say Mr. Trump is as convincing as Mr. Rogers on LSD:

“But they say there’s no evidence that Joe Biden received any financial benefit personally. And to that you say?” Ingraham asked Mr Trump.

The former president gave a vague response, telling the Fox News host: “Well, he’s got a lot of houses all over the place. And he’s never been paid more than about $179,000.”

President Biden currently makes a salary of $400,000 per year. During his eight years as Barack Obama’s vice president, he earned about $235,000 per year. And in his 36 years in the Senate, his salary peaked at just over $169,000 a year in 2008.

Trump struggles to answer when asked for proof of Biden ‘corruption’

I believe indictments are soon to follow. Say it ain't so Joe! Say it Ain't so.

Trump is an idiot who speaks out his ass 98% of the time.
No doubt about that! He needs to make himself prepared to answer the easy questions such as that. He won't have the luxury of having a fan club that will excuse his ignorance.

But mainly, he needs to get his balls reattached so he can risk taking an antiwar position. It's always going to be very risky with his party conveniently making out that it's a border issue and not antiwar that attachs them to Putin's cause.

No doubt about that! He needs to make himself prepared to answer the easy questions such as that. He won't have the luxury of having a fan club that will excuse his ignorance.

But mainly, he needs to get his balls reattached so he can risk taking an antiwar position. It's always going to be very risky with his party conveniently making out that it's a border issue and not antiwar that attachs them to Putin's cause.
Interesting

Biden's salary over the last 50 years does not add up to owning 5 multi million dollar homes.... same goes for Obama Pelosi Clinton and every other sorry ass elected demtard...
Actually, unlike Mr. Trump those people never said they'd release financial stuff and then went to court to try not to.

We know exactly how and when Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Bill and Hillary Clinton earned their incomes and investments.

I must say Mr. Trump is as convincing as Mr. Rogers on LSD:

“But they say there’s no evidence that Joe Biden received any financial benefit personally. And to that you say?” Ingraham asked Mr Trump.

The former president gave a vague response, telling the Fox News host: “Well, he’s got a lot of houses all over the place. And he’s never been paid more than about $179,000.”

President Biden currently makes a salary of $400,000 per year. During his eight years as Barack Obama’s vice president, he earned about $235,000 per year. And in his 36 years in the Senate, his salary peaked at just over $169,000 a year in 2008.

Trump struggles to answer when asked for proof of Biden ‘corruption’

I believe indictments are soon to follow. Say it ain't so Joe! Say it Ain't so.
Trump is such a clown! He makes for good TV though.

Forum List

Back