The endless search for a scapegoat continues unabated.

From your article, Trump gives his reasons for why the WHO was wrong. You didn't give any rationale' or facts why Trump was wrong. Hint: Trump is right, the WHO screwed-up, so this is just one of your daily TDS troll threads.

"They did give us some pretty bad play calling ... with regard to us, they’re taking a lot of heat because they didn’t want the borders closed, they called it wrong. They really called, I would say, every aspect of it wrong,” Trump said at a White House press conference Tuesday.
I'm not sure what Trump is bitching about; since he paid no attention to the WHO's advice on closing the border--he did it anyway. So how did the WHO's advice affect us?

Trump doesn't like anyone that doesn't bow down and kiss our ass, so it doesn't surprise me. HE made a mistake of his own, though, by not taking the WHO's test kits. Was that pettiness because he doesn't like their parent, the UN?

The problem he has that if he compared to EU he looks really bad...
On the day of the EU - US travel ban
Europe had 23,506 cases
US had 1,205 cases

Europe has over twice the population of US. (746 m v 327m)
So on that day EU had 10 times the case of US per Captia.

Today:
Europe has 742,908 cases with 6% daily growth
US has 393,602 cases with 8.5% daily growth

-----
So Cases per Million:
Europe : 995
US: 1201

------------------------

That is absolute failure when compared.

Also take into account the UK shambles of herd immunity, Spain and Italy caught off guard... It looks even worse...

---------------
Going Forward.

Testing: US is way behind. They are half what Europe has done.
At this rate of growth it will double in 9 days in the US and that is with the lack of testing which is not catching this.
We are not testing asymptomatic people which could tell us a lot more about the spread of the virus.

Very good post! But your words don't add up to the truth when you do the math. Here is a plot of the EU v US "active cases" comparing equal populations. The EU countries are GER, FRA, ITA, SWI, UK. Their populations added up roughly equal the US population. Here is a plot of the active cases from this link:

View attachment 320924

From the plot Trump gave the US a good 2-week lag on the EU to develop test capacity and get medical supply train developed. The EU did not stop flights from China when Trump did, and thats the difference in graphs. The US may not be doing the social distancing as well as the EU, but that isn't Trump's fault, its the undisciplined spoiled kids.

So in conclusion, the US looks really good compared to the EU for the initial infection rate, after that its how the population follows the "social distancing" protocols.

Lets start with country selection... This is slicing and dicing to get the result... You are taking the worst areas in Europe and comparing it to all of US... Europe v US (one just double the size of the other seems a lot fairer and give more spread over time, Eastern European countries are more isolated and rural like midwest. They also have less public healthcare as well).
By the way daily growth in these countries are Italy(2.8%), Germany(4.8%), Spain(2.9%) & Switzerland(4%) are way ahead... Testing in all these countries are over double US except UK and Spain and both of them are paying heavily for that... US had time but it seems to have been unused...

I won't be mad at you and I will say nice try, but you are cherrypicking your data by picking countries. (I personally wanted to pick just EU because I know in long run they have the resources to beat this)

And then we get to the graph...
It is simple EU is obviously ahead of US in timeline but also has a more flattened graph. US is coming later but steeper.. The US are turning that down considerably right now but they are still kicking around 9% daily growth compared to US.

I provided a link to support my "truth" your calling it a lie doesn't make it one.
Your Faux Noise link promotes a lie, as the link I provided in rebuttal clearly proves. So...........back to the drawing board for you.
FXN is the most fair and balanced news outlet, so says the Harvard study that shown the MSM more than 95% negative on Trump. So I win this one. Biden can't unsay a gaffe, so don't go away mad.

Trump blames WHO for getting coronavirus pandemic wrong, threatens to withhold funding

President Donald Trump blamed the World Health Organization for getting “every aspect” of the coronavirus pandemic wrong and threatened to withhold funding from the international organization.
................................................................................................
The sad truth is Trump got “every aspect” of the coronavirus pandemic wrong. Even sadder, Trumpleton's will lap up the deflection like an alcoholic laps up Jack Daniels.
/—-/ WHO got it right? Explain.

Stop playing dumb. You’re stupid enough as is:
Okay, so you lied again. The post I replied to said............"Well the WHO did lie to the world, telling us Wuhan virus could not be transmitted human to human."
The WHO tweet in question said......."Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said."

You deceitfully misrepresented what the WHO said. I'm disappointed, but not surprised, to continually see you rely on lies and distortions of the truth. But then, that's how Trumpleton's roll.

Losers and those with 'an axe to grind' look for 'scapegoats'. 'Winners' / 'Survivors' focus on the problem and deal with the hand that has been dealt them.

They`ve gotten crazier since the death of the Burisma and Joe`s quid pro quo nonsense. It was the morning after Super Tuesday when reality hit them right between the eyes.
Don't think for a moment those lies will not be revisited. Cuz.......you know..........when have the facts ever gotten in the way of the conservative spin machine. The most well oiled propaganda operation in the history of the world. It makes the Chinese and Russians look like amateurs.
^^ Says the moron defending the WHO that literally regurgitates Chinese propaganda.
Allow me to reiterate that Trump's efforts in attempting to use the WHO as a scapegoat in no way detracts from his own epic failures in preparing the nation for the virus.
He will continue to search for scapegoats to distract from those failures. Why wouldn't he? Your idiotic posts are proof his deflections work...........with gullible rubes.

Losers and those with 'an axe to grind' look for 'scapegoats'. 'Winners' / 'Survivors' focus on the problem and deal with the hand that has been dealt them.
Exactly my point. It's why Trump has tried to shift blame to the WHO. Thanks for the help.

Exactly my point. It's why Trump has tried to shift blame to the WHO. Thanks for the help.

President Trump is not attempting to 'scapegoat' the WHO or China.

Pointing out the FACT that the WHO misled the world in an attempt to protect China, who knew about the outbreak in in Nov 2019 but kept it quiet while allowing its infected citizens to spread it to the world through international travel that should have been stopped, is not 'scapegoating'.

I am sorry to see you are too ignorant and / or too consumed with political partisan hatred to see the difference.

The WHO is looked to by all the world's countries, counted on to act in the best interest of the world, not China, to save lives and help stop pandemics. if they are not capable of or willing to do that then support for them should be pulled. Only TDS-suffering snowflakes would not be able to see the truth / common sense in that.

From your article, Trump gives his reasons for why the WHO was wrong. You didn't give any rationale' or facts why Trump was wrong. Hint: Trump is right, the WHO screwed-up, so this is just one of your daily TDS troll threads.

"They did give us some pretty bad play calling ... with regard to us, they’re taking a lot of heat because they didn’t want the borders closed, they called it wrong. They really called, I would say, every aspect of it wrong,” Trump said at a White House press conference Tuesday.
I'm not sure what Trump is bitching about; since he paid no attention to the WHO's advice on closing the border--he did it anyway. So how did the WHO's advice affect us?

Trump doesn't like anyone that doesn't bow down and kiss our ass, so it doesn't surprise me. HE made a mistake of his own, though, by not taking the WHO's test kits. Was that pettiness because he doesn't like their parent, the UN?

The problem he has that if he compared to EU he looks really bad...
On the day of the EU - US travel ban
Europe had 23,506 cases
US had 1,205 cases

Europe has over twice the population of US. (746 m v 327m)
So on that day EU had 10 times the case of US per Captia.

Today:
Europe has 742,908 cases with 6% daily growth
US has 393,602 cases with 8.5% daily growth

-----
So Cases per Million:
Europe : 995
US: 1201

------------------------

That is absolute failure when compared.

Also take into account the UK shambles of herd immunity, Spain and Italy caught off guard... It looks even worse...

---------------
Going Forward.

Testing: US is way behind. They are half what Europe has done.
At this rate of growth it will double in 9 days in the US and that is with the lack of testing which is not catching this.
We are not testing asymptomatic people which could tell us a lot more about the spread of the virus.

Very good post! But your words don't add up to the truth when you do the math. Here is a plot of the EU v US "active cases" comparing equal populations. The EU countries are GER, FRA, ITA, SWI, UK. Their populations added up roughly equal the US population. Here is a plot of the active cases from this link:

View attachment 320924

From the plot Trump gave the US a good 2-week lag on the EU to develop test capacity and get medical supply train developed. The EU did not stop flights from China when Trump did, and thats the difference in graphs. The US may not be doing the social distancing as well as the EU, but that isn't Trump's fault, its the undisciplined spoiled kids.

So in conclusion, the US looks really good compared to the EU for the initial infection rate, after that its how the population follows the "social distancing" protocols.

Lets start with country selection... This is slicing and dicing to get the result... You are taking the worst areas in Europe and comparing it to all of US... Europe v US (one just double the size of the other seems a lot fairer and give more spread over time, Eastern European countries are more isolated and rural like midwest. They also have less public healthcare as well).
By the way daily growth in these countries are Italy(2.8%), Germany(4.8%), Spain(2.9%) & Switzerland(4%) are way ahead... Testing in all these countries are over double US except UK and Spain and both of them are paying heavily for that... US had time but it seems to have been unused...

I won't be mad at you and I will say nice try, but you are cherrypicking your data by picking countries. (I personally wanted to pick just EU because I know in long run they have the resources to beat this)

And then we get to the graph...
It is simple EU is obviously ahead of US in timeline but also has a more flattened graph. US is coming later but steeper.. The US are turning that down considerably right now but they are still kicking around 9% daily growth compared to US.

These EU countries are comparable in population and life-style to the US. (GER, FRA, SPA, ITA, SWI, UK)
One item you did not mention is that the EU in general has an average age 9-years older than the US. Dr Birx said that at one of the daily conferences.
So while I agree that its tough to compare countries, I did not cherry-pick the worst. I picked the biggest and most "US like" and filled in as needed. I did not pick eastern EU countries, and included the UK just for equivalency, the UK is more like the US than Romania, Bulgaria or Greece.
I did not pick the worst areas, my bell-curve peaks should be very close even though they have different curves, one flatter and one steeper.
Considering all of the variables involved, from initial infection rate, to mitigation effectiveness, to healthcare systems, to number of ventilators, to average age, to pharmaceutical development, to vaccine development, to the "Trump factor" good or ill, etc. the "active case" curves are not too far off.

What really separates the US from the EU are the number of deaths for equal populations.
Maybe the average age explains this difference, but not really:
US 14,808 (4/9/20)
EU 54,180 (GER+ITA+FRA+SPA+SWI+UK)

The US projection thru August is about 60,000 I haven't heard a projection for those EU countries, but its tragic.
Is socialized medicine at least partly to blame?

Last edited:
FXN is the most fair and balanced news outlet
Continuing to believe that after I just proved to you how they distorted the truth with respect to Biden's statements in turns proves you have no interest in what the facts are. Neither does Faux.

Let me explain what is happening to Trumpleton's.

Trump desperately needs a foil with respect to his failed response to the virus. He is trying to set the WHO up as that foil.

He is going to claim his response was better than the WHO's. That it was more urgent. Even though the WHO officially declared the disease to be a global health emergency on Jan. 30. Almost a full month before Trump asked Congress for emergency funding to respond to the outbreak.

Long after the WHO's declaration Trump continued to downplay the virus, putting American's lives at unnecessary risk. So did his media sycophants.

Fox’s Fake News Contagion

"You can relax, Sean Hannity, I’m not going to sue you.

Some people are suggesting that there might be grounds for legal action against the cable network that you pretty much rule — Fox News — because you and your colleagues dished out dangerous misinformation about the virus in the early days of the crisis in the United States. Some might allege that they have lost loved ones because of what was broadcast by your news organization."

Continuing to believe that after I just proved to you how they distorted the truth with respect to Biden's statements in turns proves you have no interest in what the facts are. Neither does Faux.

It is by far more balanced than CNN or MSNBC and it isn't even close.

You understand that is an unfounded accusation, right?

no, I don't....and neither do you. I would show you the video of the WHO rep lying about how COVID-19 was / is spread, but you snowflakes have serious aversions to videotaped evidence of wrong-doing.

:p

Keep lying to yourself, FXN is PROVEN more "fair & Balanced" than the fake news hate outlets. (cite Harvard study)

What do you think you "proved"? My FXN link Trumps your bullshit <<< spin>>> tap dance.
So is that where we're at, we cannot agree on "truth"?
You call my FXN fake news, and I call your MSM sites fake news and we believe we're both right?

So here is my PROOF that Biden called Trump's travel ban xenophobic, in his own words, he criticized Trump's travel ban multiple times, watch for yourself. Once again, FXN proves TRUE, and the MSM proves to be FAKE NEWS

You almost gotta laugh that lefties don't need to search for a scapegoat, they have had one for over three years. While angry TDS lefties defend China they blame the President of the United States. Even when it was shown that the governor of NY and the mayor of NYC delayed and defended China while New Yorkers died, they still blame the President.

no, I don't....and neither do you. I would show you the video of the WHO rep lying about how COVID-19 was / is spread, but you snowflakes have serious aversions to videotaped evidence of wrong-doing.
I'm asking you to prove the accusation you made.

"Pointing out the FACT that the WHO misled the world in an attempt to protect China"

Provide your evidence for that specific allegation.

Forum List

Back