The endless search for a scapegoat continues unabated.

Trump blames WHO for getting coronavirus pandemic wrong, threatens to withhold funding

President Donald Trump blamed the World Health Organization for getting “every aspect” of the coronavirus pandemic wrong and threatened to withhold funding from the international organization.
................................................................................................
The sad truth is Trump got “every aspect” of the coronavirus pandemic wrong. Even sadder, Trumpleton's will lap up the deflection like an alcoholic laps up Jack Daniels.
Well the WHO did lie to the world, telling us Wuhan virus could not be transmitted human to human.

Trump blames WHO for getting coronavirus pandemic wrong, threatens to withhold funding

President Donald Trump blamed the World Health Organization for getting “every aspect” of the coronavirus pandemic wrong and threatened to withhold funding from the international organization.
................................................................................................
The sad truth is Trump got “every aspect” of the coronavirus pandemic wrong. Even sadder, Trumpleton's will lap up the deflection like an alcoholic laps up Jack Daniels.

This is the most unintentionally ironic post titles I have ever seen on USMB

From your article, Trump gives his reasons for why the WHO was wrong. You didn't give any rationale' or facts why Trump was wrong. Hint: Trump is right, the WHO screwed-up, so this is just one of your daily TDS troll threads.

"They did give us some pretty bad play calling ... with regard to us, they’re taking a lot of heat because they didn’t want the borders closed, they called it wrong. They really called, I would say, every aspect of it wrong,” Trump said at a White House press conference Tuesday.
I'm not sure what Trump is bitching about; since he paid no attention to the WHO's advice on closing the border--he did it anyway. So how did the WHO's advice affect us?

Trump doesn't like anyone that doesn't bow down and kiss our ass, so it doesn't surprise me. HE made a mistake of his own, though, by not taking the WHO's test kits. Was that pettiness because he doesn't like their parent, the UN?

Let the EU use the WHO's test kits. In the US we only allow approved test kits proven for accuracy. The problem was that the CDC test was soooooooo slowwwwww. New tests had to be developed, now we're doing about 200,000 tests per day, soon to be in the millions per day.

The WHO was wrong and Trump called them on it
The problem was that the CDC's new test kits didn't work. THAT's part of why CDC was so slowwwww. "We only allow approved test kits proven for accuracy?" Let's also take into consideration that Italy makes all our swabs--no swabs. That our pharmaceutical companies aren't making enough reagent (or are selling it to other countries--who knows.)
Some of those factors should have been taken into consideration before rejecting available kits from WHO. They could have tested one to see if it worked. Seemed to be working everywhere else.

IT WAS A MISTAKE FUELED BY ARROGANCE AND/OR PETTINESS.

It was a Federal regulation that Trump didn't mess with.
I can just imagine the screaming if Trump started issuing EOs revising established CDC and FDA regulations.
(It wasn't a Trump mistake)
Kyzr, he is quite publicly pushing and taking credit for the use of the anti-malarial drug that is still being tested. Way before the FDA allowed compassionate use of it. Trump has NO problem sticking his nose in and throwing out established regulations when it comes to the environment, though.

There is a big difference between expressing an opinion, and throwing out federal regulations. China and France tested HCQ and published results. Here is a link to the US clinical trials for HCQ if you work thru the drop down menus: Home - ClinicalTrials.gov
I'm still wondering what will happen to the "established" 18-month protocol for new vaccines versus what Trump will be pushing for to get the COVID vaccine out the door ASAP. IMHO Trump will "manage" that time period to as short as possible. I'm sure it will be less than 12-months. Similarly, the anti-body test and fast HCQ tests so we can get back to work.

1. Democrats first said that trump was xenophobic for stopping flights from China
"Yes joe did call trump's travel ban xenophobic"
How are we ever going to be able to have a fact based debate when you keep repeating that lie?

Former Vice President Joe Biden hammered President Trump for cutting health programs amid an outbreak of the coronavirus that originated in China and has since spread to the U.S.

“We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus,” Biden said in Iowa Friday. “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia - hysterical xenophobia - and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

Even if the "travel bans" actually were travel bans, which they weren't..........preventing infected people from returning to the US, which they didn't.................or were carried out in an efficient way so people didn't slip through the cracks, which they weren't...................................................................they were not nearly enough to stop the virus from spreading here. Travel bans can't stop this pandemic

Somehow, despite evidence to the contrary, Trumpette's have come to believe that putting ineffectual travel bans in place excuses Trump for letting the country down by failing to adequately prepare us for the outbreak all the experts told him was coming..........while he dithered.

Further, they think lying about the Dem's reaction to the bans is some sort of magical justification for Trump's negligence. It isn't.

1. Democrats first said that trump was xenophobic for stopping flights from China
"Yes joe did call trump's travel ban xenophobic"
How are we ever going to be able to have a fact based debate when you keep repeating that lie?

Former Vice President Joe Biden hammered President Trump for cutting health programs amid an outbreak of the coronavirus that originated in China and has since spread to the U.S.

“We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus,” Biden said in Iowa Friday. “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia - hysterical xenophobia - and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

Even if the "travel bans" actually were travel bans, which they weren't..........preventing infected people from returning to the US, which they didn't.................or were carried out in an efficient way so people didn't slip through the cracks, which they weren't...................................................................they were not nearly enough to stop the virus from spreading here. Travel bans can't stop this pandemic

Somehow, despite evidence to the contrary, Trumpette's have come to believe that putting ineffectual travel bans in place excuses Trump for letting the country down by failing to adequately prepare us for the outbreak all the experts told him was coming..........while he dithered.

Further, they think lying about the Dem's reaction to the bans is some sort of magical justification for Trump's negligence. It isn't.

1. It is NOT a lie that Biden originally called Trump's travel ban "xenophobic". That is a FACT.
"Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden led the way, quickly attacking what he called Trump's "record of hysteria, xenophobia and fear-mongering" after the travel restrictions were announced..."
2. The Trump travel bans were effective, Chinese nationals were banned, and US citizens were allowed home but they had to quarantine for 2-weeks. Look at the EU for comparison. Their travel ban was late.
3. Biden would NOT have implemented the travel ban, therefore accelerating the US infection rate to at least that of the EU. EPIC FAIL, many more dead Americans, so now they switch to support Trump's travel ban.
4. Your other tap dancing doesn't change the FACT that Biden was WRONG about the travel ban, as Gates said, Biden hasn't been right about anything in over 40-years.

Last edited:

He shouldn't withhold funding, he should cancel it completely.

Fuck that corrupt organization
Are they corrupt enough to steal from their own charity like Dear Leader did?

Dear Leader?

Are you 12 years old?

If you have an adult question I'll be happy to respond otherwise take that shit to the children's table.

Dear Leader?

Are you 12 years old?

If you have an adult question I'll be happy to respond otherwise take that shit to the children's table.
Dodging the question? I don't blame you.

Dear Leader?

Are you 12 years old?

I spoke badly of Dear Leader. My apologies.

This is the most unintentionally ironic post titles I have ever seen on USMB
That's what I'd expect a brain dead Trumpleton to say.........so no surprise.

I could list the many ways in which Trump failed the country by refusing to act in ways every piece of evidence we had suggested he should, but I've come to the realization you folks live in Kellyanne's insulated world of alternative facts.

Well the WHO did lie to the world, telling us Wuhan virus could not be transmitted human to human.

Can you provide a link to that? I'd like to be able to confirm rather than blindly believing the unbelievable

Reposted because the zombie lie below needs to be shown for what it is
1. It is NOT a lie that Biden originally called Trump's travel ban "xenophobic". That is a FACT.

You should know by now the kind of reflexive reaction you get from the cultists when you point out their mindless, fawning sycophancy for Capt. Chaos. They're quite sensitive about it.

You should know by now the kind of reflexive reaction you get from the cultists when you point out their mindless, fawning sycophancy for Capt. Chaos. They're quite sensitive about it.
They`ve gotten crazier since the death of the Burisma and Joe`s quid pro quo nonsense. It was the morning after Super Tuesday when reality hit them right between the eyes.

Would you mind providing a link for that?

Can you provide a link to that? I'd like to be able to confirm rather than blindly believing the unbelievable

Reposted because the zombie lie below needs to be shown for what it is
I provided a link to support my "truth" your calling it a lie doesn't make it one.
You just can't handle the truth.
"Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden led the way, quickly attacking what he called Trump's "record of hysteria, xenophobia and fear-mongering" after the travel restrictions were announced..."

Now the democrats are trying to <<<<spin>>>> their way out of their stupid box.

They`ve gotten crazier since the death of the Burisma and Joe`s quid pro quo nonsense. It was the morning after Super Tuesday when reality hit them right between the eyes.
Don't think for a moment those lies will not be revisited. Cuz.......you know..........when have the facts ever gotten in the way of the conservative spin machine. The most well oiled propaganda operation in the history of the world. It makes the Chinese and Russians look like amateurs.

I provided a link to support my "truth" your calling it a lie doesn't make it one.
Your Faux Noise link promotes a lie, as the link I provided in rebuttal clearly proves. So...........back to the drawing board for you.

Would you mind providing a link for that?
Stop playing dumb. You’re stupid enough as is:

Don't think for a moment those lies will not be revisited. Cuz.......you know..........when have the facts ever gotten in the way of the conservative spin machine. The most well oiled propaganda operation in the history of the world. It makes the Chinese and Russians look like amateurs.
^^ Says the moron defending the WHO that literally regurgitates Chinese propaganda.

Forum List

Back