The end of human history, Rev 10:6?

Yes, so loved the world enough to create existence to share in our existence.

lol... Copra sanctum! Do ya'll even have an inkling how absurd that is?

btw, How many of you are there?
Not a clue. Explain it to me.

Jesus H. Christ! Here we go again. lol..

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

Since the very day you first degraded and defiled yourself and got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat for spiritual life decades ago you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain in hell as an insignificant part of a self-negating multiplicity consigned to destruction by he who truly is God.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over the whole land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name and it shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers, and stones, and all." Zechariah 5:3

"And as soon as Judas received the bread, Satan entered him." John 13:27

Last edited:
Yes, so loved the world enough to create existence to share in our existence.

lol... Copra sanctum! Do ya'll even have an inkling how absurd that is?

btw, How many of you are there?
Not a clue. Explain it to me.

Jesus H. Christ! Here we go again. lol..

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

Since the very day you first degraded and defiled yourself and got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat for spiritual life decades ago you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain in hell as an insignificant part of a self-negating multiplicity consigned to destruction by he who truly is God.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over the whole land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name and it shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers, and stones, and all." Zechariah 5:3

"And as soon as Judas received the bread, Satan entered him." John 13:27
There you go again criticizing what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever having to examine what you believe.

There you go again criticizing what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever having to examine what you believe.

Hey dude, you are the one who claimed that God created existence to share in "our" existence, whatever "our" is.

Thats a lot of inexplicable, self-indulgent, egocentric human dung that you attribute to God.

You are a very naughty boy! (that explains the donkey ears) (Pinocchio 3:14)

Now go to confession, tell the priest to tell God just how sorry you are for your sins, lying in his name, and to prove your contrition get down on your knees and brazenly violate the first command and worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it for spiritual life.

I'm sure that God will be very impressed by your sincerity.

I am.

Last edited:
According to the Scriptures, the only people Jesus vanquished were the Jews (the temple hierarchy).
So when Jesus said, " I have overcome (conquered) the world", he was what?

Delusional? lol.

I don't think so...

John 16:33 33These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Hey dude, you are the one who claimed that God created existence to share in "our" existence, whatever "our" is.

Thats a lot of inexplicable, self-indulgent, egocentric human dung that you attribute to God.

Now go to confession, tell the priest to tell God just how sorry you are for your sins, lying in his name, and to prove your contrition get down on your knees and brazenly violate the first command and worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it for spiritual life.

I am.
Tell me again how God commanded you and how you are the only one.

I am.

Sure.

I always do exactly as God commands. I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

No one else in heaven, on earth, or under the earth, can do what I have already done..

Now let me take this opportunity to thank you for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to not eat the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly or the flesh of swine who do not ruminate and for you so generously demonstrating the deeply disturbing and terrifying death consequent for disobedience.

Many people will find salvation convinced that the Law remains in effect and in full force seeing in your pretense, murders, false witness, sorcery, lies, and inability to comprehend the words and subjects about which you are so dogmatic, that divine judgment is a reality and that the prince of this world stands condemned..

If you don't know what I am talking about see Genesis 3:14

Well done!

Last edited:

I am.

Sure.

I always do exactly as God commands. I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

No one else in heaven, on the earth, or under the earth, can do what I am doing and have already done..

Now let me take this opportunity to thank you for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to not eat the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly or the flesh of swine who do not ruminate and for you so generously demonstrating the deeply disturbing and terrifying death consequent for disobedience.

Many people will find salvation convinced that the Law remains in effect and in full force seeing in your pretense and lies that divine judgment is a reality and that the prince of this world stands condemned..

Well done!
There it is. Priceless.

1616616214343.png

I am.

Sure.

No one else in heaven, on earth, or under the earth, can do what I have already done..

Many people will find salvation convinced that the Law remains in effect and in full force seeing in your pretense, murders, false witness, sorcery, lies, and inability to comprehend the words and subjects about which you are so dogmatic, that divine judgment is a reality and that the prince of this world stands condemned..

Well done!
Now tell me how I am going to hell. And really put your heart into it.

I am.

Sure.

Well done!

Listen carefully;

You lie in the name of God, worship the antichrist, and mislead others to defy the law of God.

You have your reward already.

YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL.

:dev3:

Last edited:

I am.

Sure.

Well done!

Listen carefully;

You lie in the name of God, worship the antichrist, and mislead others to defy the law of God.

YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL.

Tell me what I did to get into hell, oh great keystone in the Yahad of God?

I am.

Sure.

Well done!

Listen carefully;

YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL.

Are you hard of reading?

Thats a shame.

I am.

Sure.

Well done!

Listen carefully;

YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL.

Are you hard of reading?

Thats a shame.
No, I read just fine. I want you to keep going. Put your body into it.

I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.
Did you have to interview for that job?

I don't buy into end of days prophecies if that's what you were trying to get at. As for salvation, salvation is always near. There are three possible states; I can be moving towards God, I can be moving away from God or I can be static in my walk.

I don't buy into end of days prophecies if that's what you were trying to get at. As for salvation, salvation is always near. There are three possible states; I can be moving towards God, I can be moving away from God or I can be static in my walk.
No was referencing the "light". This is how I interpret the light of the Yahad, Hobelim refers to. Just a guess.

No was referencing the "light". This is how I interpret the light of the Yahad, Hobelim refers to. Just a guess.
I wouldn't trust anything that dude says. If you spend any amount of time asking him questions you will see that he is very selective in cherry picking a few verses to construct a narrative which is diametrically opposed to what Jesus actually taught. What he does is no accident either. Dude's a subversive.

Forum List

Back