The end of human history, Rev 10:6?

I wouldn't trust anything that dude says. If you spend any amount of time asking him questions you will see that he is very selective in cherry picking a few verses to construct a narrative which is diametrically opposed to what Jesus actually taught. What he does is no accident either. Dude's a subversive.
You talking about yourself? :lmao:

I wouldn't trust anything that dude says. If you spend any amount of time asking him questions you will see that he is very selective in cherry picking a few verses to construct a narrative which is diametrically opposed to what Jesus actually taught. What he does is no accident either. Dude's a subversive.
I'll draw you are cartoon so you can figure it out.

Cool, a self-portrait. :biggrin:

Says the guy who believes being gay is genetic and argues against the big bang. :rolleyes:

Says the guy who believes being gay is genetic and argues against the big bang. :rolleyes:
Just draw the picture, we're all waiting to see what you look like. :popcorn:

Just draw the picture, we're all waiting to see what you look like. :popcorn:
Right after you explain how you believe being born gay doesn't mean being gay is driven by genetics.

Damn, you are some kind of dumb.

I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.
Did you have to interview for that job?
I don't buy into end of days prophecies if that's what you were trying to get at. As for salvation, salvation is always near. There are three possible states; I can be moving towards God, I can be moving away from God or I can be static in my walk.
No was referencing the "light". This is how I interpret the light of the Yahad, Hobelim refers to. Just a guess.

Liar!
Everything that I have made known to you I have drawn from what Jesus taught. What is diametrically opposed to that is the teaching of your church, the garbage that you profess to believe.

If I had not come and spoken to you, you would not be guilty of sin. Now there is no excuse. You have seen and hated the very Jesus that you profess to love and believe in not to mention God who gave Jesus, as a light for the life of the world, the revelation that the words of the Law are figurative, the subjects hidden.

The way that Jesus taught people to understand and comply with the instruction in the Law is the only way to follow that Law where the promise of abundant life with God in the kingdom of Heaven while still living on earth is fulfilled.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not a stroke, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever sets aside even the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven," Matthew 5:17-20

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "least" see Genesis 3:14

You are a very stupid man. You have made evil a deliberate choice.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.
Did you have to interview for that job?
I don't buy into end of days prophecies if that's what you were trying to get at. As for salvation, salvation is always near. There are three possible states; I can be moving towards God, I can be moving away from God or I can be static in my walk.
No was referencing the "light". This is how I interpret the light of the Yahad, Hobelim refers to. Just a guess.

Liar!

Everything that I have made known to you I have drawn from what Jesus taught. What is diametrically opposed to that is the teaching of your church, the garbage that you profess to believe.

If I had not come and spoken to you, you would not be guilty of sin. Now there is no excuse. You have seen and hated the very Jesus that you profess to love and believe in not to mention God who gave Jesus, as a light for the life of the world, the revelation that the words of the Law are figurative, the subjects hidden.

The way that Jesus taught people to understand and comply with the instruction in the Law is the only way to follow that Law that fulfills the promise of abundant life with God in the kingdom of Heaven while still living on earth.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not a stroke, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever sets aside even the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven," Matthew 5:17-20

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "least" see Genesis 3:14

You are a very stupid man. You have made evil a deliberate choice.

Enjoy!
You are a psycho, dude. A real fruitcake. Satan quoted scripture too, you know. You are like some weird combination between JW, LDS and secular humanism.

There you go again criticizing what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever having to examine what you believe.

Hey dude, you are the one who claimed that God created existence to share in "our" existence, whatever "our" is.

Thats a lot of inexplicable, self-indulgent, egocentric human dung that you attribute to God.

You are a very naughty boy! (that explains the donkey ears) (Pinocchio 3:14)

Now go to confession, tell the priest to tell God just how sorry you are for your sins, lying in his name, and to prove your contrition get down on your knees and brazenly violate the first command and worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it for spiritual life.

I'm sure that God will be very impressed by your sincerity.

I am.
Tell me again how God commanded you and how you are the only one.

Sure.

I always do exactly as God commands. I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

No one else in heaven, on earth, or under the earth, can do what I have already done..

Now let me take this opportunity to thank you for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to not eat the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly or the flesh of swine who do not ruminate and for you so generously demonstrating the deeply disturbing and terrifying death consequent for disobedience.

Many people will find salvation convinced that the Law remains in effect and in full force seeing in your pretense, murders, false witness, sorcery, lies, and inability to comprehend the words and subjects about which you are so dogmatic, that divine judgment is a reality and that the prince of this world stands condemned..

If you don't know what I am talking about see Genesis 3:14

Well done!
Now tell me how I am going to hell. And really put your heart into it.

Listen carefully;

You lie in the name of God, worship the antichrist, and mislead others to defy the law of God.

You have your reward already.

YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL.

:dev3:
Who's the antichrist again, fruitcake?

Who's the antichrist again

Again? lol....

The antichrist is the false sugar coated almighty (yet edible) triune god made man made matzo made by human hands that you profess to believe diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human and fully God, diapers notwithstanding, only to say things that no one understood until he was tortured and crucified so you can be an asshole for the rest of your life without consequence but only if you celebrate his death and eat him every sunday and high holiday.
(for a nominal service charge, a mere 10% of your income for life, in addition to your soul, and all of your children).

Last edited:
Who's the antichrist again

Again? lol....

The antichrist is the false sugar coated almighty (yet edible) triune god made man made matzo made by human hands that you profess to believe diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human and fully God, diapers notwithstanding, only to say things that no one understood until he was tortured and crucified so you can be an asshole for the rest of your life without consequence but only if you celebrate his death and eat him every sunday and high holiday.
So since you don't believe in the trinity you are really saying the anti-christ is no one?

To simultaneously argue that the teachings of Jesus are profound and ignore His claim of being God is nuttier than squirrel shit.

But there you have the philosophy of Hobelim.

To simultaneously argue that the teachings of Jesus are profound and ignore His claim of being God is nuttier than squirrel shit.

Liar!

Jesus never claimed to be God. Thats what his enemies accused him of saying to discredit his teaching because even in first century Judea, just like it is now worldwide, anyone who claims to be God is insane.

"But go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; My God and your God."

Here Jesus makes it abundantly clear that he neither thought of himself as or claimed to be God.

Have a good drown as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness.

So since you don't believe in the trinity you are really saying the anti-christ is no one?

Right, the antichrist is a figment of your delusional imagination, a real supernatural wonder working badass that floated up into the sky, who was and is yet to come but, in actuality, is not.

You have gone mad by defiling and contaminating your mind with your maudlin children's stories and beloved roman cannibalistic ritual that is a brazen desecration of the teachings of the actual Jesus, an open defiance of the divine commands and expression of contempt and hatred for the one and only existing being whose existence is absolute; he who truly is God.

you in your chosen hell love and worship nothing but darkness , confusion, and lies.

Last edited:

Liar!

Jesus never claimed to be God. Thats what his enemies accused him of saying to discredit his teaching because even in first century Judea, just like it is now worldwide, anyone who claims to be God is insane.

"But go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; My God and your God."

Here Jesus makes it abundantly clear that he neither thought of himself as or claimed to be God.

Have a good drown as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness.

Yeshua claimed to be the Messiah
Yeshua claimed to have authority equal to God's
Yeshua claimed to be divine
Yeshua claimed to be an atonement for the sins of the world
The one thing Yeshua didn't claim to be was a "good man"
"You either accept or you reject."

:dance:

Right, the antichrist is a figment of your delusional imagination, a real supernatural wonder working badass that floated up into the sky, who was and is yet to come but, in actuality, is not.

You have gone mad by defiling and contaminating your mind with your maudlin children's stories and beloved roman cannibalistic ritual that is a brazen desecration of the teachings of the actual Jesus, an open defiance of the divine commands and expression of contempt and hatred for the only existing being who truly is God.

you in your chosen hell love and worship nothing but darkness , confusion, and lies.
You were the one who bought up the antichrist, dummy. Not me. I'm a Catholic, not an Evangelical. I don't believe in EOD prophecies, dummy.

even my shit is less nuttier than hobelim.jpg

You were the one who bought up the antichrist, dummy. Not me. I'm a Catholic,
You are the one who posted this, right?

ding said:

Seeing you stoop lower than you already have is becoming pathetic.

You can't discredit what I have said and no one ever will.

Be happy with your chosen beliefs and fuck off.

You were the one who bought up the antichrist, dummy. Not me. I'm a Catholic,
You are the one who posted this, right?

ding said:

Seeing you stoop lower than you already have is becoming pathetic.

You can't discredit what I have said and no one ever will.

Be happy with your chosen beliefs and fuck off.
I already did, dummy. See?

Yeshua claimed to be the Messiah
Yeshua claimed to have authority equal to God's
Yeshua claimed to be divine
Yeshua claimed to be an atonement for the sins of the world
The one thing Yeshua didn't claim to be was a "good man"
"You either accept or you reject."

:dance:

Forum List

Back