Are the 3 Abrahamic religions satanic?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Religion is worthy only if it can function even when the conscious mind doesn't function, most commonly at the process of death.

From the ancient Egyptian book of the dead to the Hinduism, all cultures were looking to solve this problem.

But here we have the 3 Abrahamic religions. Do these function in a situation when the conscious mind is no longer present?

For example, let's take the latest of all trends, social media. It is proven statistically worldwide, that social media is responsible for a 10 % increase of suicides.
Abrahamic religions hold, that if you are a bully, you can happily push like 10 victims into suicide, then you only need to fancy yourself a little repentance on a day when you are too bored and then you go to heaven.

Then Abrahamic religions also hold, that your victims don't get such privileges and they have no choice but to burn in hell forever.

So Abrahamic religions are a theology that rewards bullies with heaven and punishes victims with hell.

Doesn't this look quite satanic?

I don't recognize the classification of "abrahamic" religions. I just don't see what Islam really has that much in common with Christianity. I guess both faiths believe in marriage between a dude and a broad, and aren't really hot to trot for abortion.

But that's really not enough, particularly as a lot of people say they are Christian yet still believe Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the Garden.

I don't recognize the classification of "abrahamic" religions. I just don't see what Islam really has that much in common with Christianity. I guess both faiths believe in marriage between a dude and a broad, and aren't really hot to trot for abortion.

But that's really not enough, particularly as a lot of people say they are Christian yet still believe Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the Garden.
The Muslim's recognize the Hebrew prophets.

Religion is worthy only if it can function even when the conscious mind doesn't function, most commonly at the process of death.

From the ancient Egyptian book of the dead to the Hinduism, all cultures were looking to solve this problem.

But here we have the 3 Abrahamic religions. Do these function in a situation when the conscious mind is no longer present?

For example, let's take the latest of all trends, social media. It is proven statistically worldwide, that social media is responsible for a 10 % increase of suicides.
Abrahamic religions hold, that if you are a bully, you can happily push like 10 victims into suicide, then you only need to fancy yourself a little repentance on a day when you are too bored and then you go to heaven.

Then Abrahamic religions also hold, that your victims don't get such privileges and they have no choice but to burn in hell forever.

So Abrahamic religions are a theology that rewards bullies with heaven and punishes victims with hell.

Sheer ignorance

That is because the Hebrew religion was plagiarized by Mohammad. Did you know Alexander the Great was a Muslim? That is what is claimed. And that he lived at the same time the virgin Mary did? Again that is what is claimed.

That is because the Hebrew religion was plagiarized by Mohammad. Did you know Alexander the Great was a Muslim? That is what is claimed.
Anything can be anything with the right words in the right order, yet truth is optional.

You should educate yourself. The Islamic religion is pretty close to Judaism and Christianity.

That is because the Hebrew religion was plagiarized by Mohammad. Did you know Alexander the Great was a Muslim? That is what is claimed.
Anything can be anything with the right words in the right order, yet truth is optional.
What I said was and is true. You are the inveterate liar here.

I never said you lied you just have a guilty conscience.

It looks like you are full of shit and don't know what you're talking about.

Only Christianity promotes the idea of redemption and salvation. Islam and Judaism do not. Further, your portrayal of Christian salvation is utterly fabricated. Repentance is a key element of salvation under the Christian faith.

Oh, and I'm agnostic. I just don't like agenda driven liars.

At least Moses, with some significant modifications.

But I think he's right about you being an invertebrate....

1612211423379.png

Islam is cool but I just cant see bending over like that 5x a day with these old knees. I like the part about the rock saying" Behind me is a pawn shop owner /used car salesman behind me, come and kill it"
As soon as a rock speaks me the truth, Im all in !
Look at the dude in the flannel shirt and the blown up skirt in front of him. Nothing is that critical
mosque-muslim-prayer.jpg

You say there was no fraud. Guilty conscience?

The Muslim's recognize only select prophets.

That is because the Hebrew religion was plagiarized by Mohammad. Did you know Alexander the Great was a Muslim? That is what is claimed. And that he lived at the same time the virgin Mary did? Again that is what is claimed.
Alexander the Great died in 323 B.C. Mohammed died in 632 A.D.
Stop listening to whomever is claiming these thing.

Alexander the Great died in 323 B.C. Mohammed died in 632 A.D.
Stop listening to whomever is claiming these thing.
I said the virgin Mary lived at the same time as Alexander the Great and the source is the Koran. I know it is not true but it is what Islam says.

Forum List

Back