The end of human history, Rev 10:6?

I do exactly as God commands because I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.
Now is the time when the hidden purpose of God is revealed.
There is no one else in heaven, on the earth, or under the earth who can do what I am doing and have already done.
This was my all time favorite post of yours. :lol:

I don't understand your post at all. Are you a Christian that believes in the devil literally? What do you mean by fairy tales? The Bible is made up of many writings to include creation myths, letters and poetry.. The stories are basically morality tales with redemption as the ongoing theme.

No I do not identify myself as a Christian of any sort and although I am compelled to address that which causes them to stumble in what they think and do I do so out of pity because I do believe they are sincere in their professed faith in Jesus who they have never seen and do not know.

As far as fairy tales, any story that starts with "In the beginning" just like "once upon a time" and then introduces a talking serpent is a fairy tale a children's story that conveys a teaching that is not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

So yes I believe that the Nachash, the mythological talking serpent in the bible, is an archetype that represents an actual creature, a human degenerate low-life that tries to possess the minds of the gullible through mind control, what the ancients called the magical arts or sorcery, for personal gain.

There is a plague of talking serpents trying to get anyone they can to commit and support idolatry paying homage to the devil all over this message board.

What is so hard to see or understand? I am not speaking in riddles.

So you do take the Bible literally.

I really don't understand how you could read what I just wrote and then ask that question. It must suck being you.

Anyway, as soon as I read John 16:25 where Jesus says, "Till now I have been using figures of speech" I went back and re-read the entire Bible to learn that strange language of the prophets.

So no, I do not take the bible literally. One must learn to decipher the language of the prophets who use metaphors, analogies, similis, patables, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., to understand that the bible is literally about.

The texts have been redacted and amended many times and most prophecy is after the fact. Vaticinium ex eventu is a form of hindsight.. The Book of Daniel is set in ancient Babylon but was written around 168 BC around the time of Antiochus IV Epiphanes.

The two creation stories were combined during the time of King Omri.
You know some basic facts about how the bible was put together and when.

So what and whoop di doo.

Have you never even tried to learn the deeper meaning of the figurative words and subsequently hidden subjects?

WTF.

As I told ding, it is written, "When a naughty boy stays on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears are there to stay for life." (Pinocchio 3:14)

Can I get a Hee Haw?

Last edited:
I don't understand your post at all. Are you a Christian that believes in the devil literally? What do you mean by fairy tales? The Bible is made up of many writings to include creation myths, letters and poetry.. The stories are basically morality tales with redemption as the ongoing theme.

No I do not identify myself as a Christian of any sort and although I am compelled to address that which causes them to stumble in what they think and do I do so out of pity because I do believe they are sincere in their professed faith in Jesus who they have never seen and do not know.

As far as fairy tales, any story that starts with "In the beginning" just like "once upon a time" and then introduces a talking serpent is a fairy tale a children's story that conveys a teaching that is not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

So yes I believe that the Nachash, the mythological talking serpent in the bible, is an archetype that represents an actual creature, a human degenerate low-life that tries to possess the minds of the gullible through mind control, what the ancients called the magical arts or sorcery, for personal gain.

There is a plague of talking serpents trying to get anyone they can to commit and support idolatry paying homage to the devil all over this message board.

I really don't understand how you could read what I just wrote and then ask that question. It must suck being you.

Anyway, as soon as I read John 16:25 where Jesus says, "Till now I have been using figures of speech" I went back and re-read the entire Bible to learn that strange language of the prophets.

So no, I do not take the bible literally. One must learn to decipher the language of the prophets who use metaphors, analogies, similis, patables, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., to understand that the bible is literally about.

The texts have been redacted and amended many times and most prophecy is after the fact. Vaticinium ex eventu is a form of hindsight.. The Book of Daniel is set in ancient Babylon but was written around 168 BC around the time of Antiochus IV Epiphanes.

Have you never even tried to learn the meaning of the figurative words and subsequently hidden subjects?

WTF.

Hidden subjects? The texts were written to hide the message?

Have you never even tried to learn the meaning of the figurative words and subsequently hidden subjects?

WTF.

Yes.

"When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may possess but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy."

"No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah]."

Manual of discipline.

Why do you think Jesus argued "no one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel"?

Why did religious leaders wonder where he got his teaching?

It wasn't because it was it was never heard before, it was because it was supposed to be kept secret, hidden, especially from people like Jesus.

Last edited:

WTF.

Yes.

When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may possess but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah].

Manual of discipline.

Why do you think Jesus argued "no one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel"?

It wasn't because it was it was never heard before, it was because it was supposed to be kept secret especially from people like Jesus.

I thought this might have something to do with the Essenes.

What religious leaders were supposed to keep it a secret from Jesus?

The Herodians, Pharisees, Sadducees? Most of Jesus ministry was in the north around Galilee and the Decapolis.. He was safer there than in Jerusalem, but he was also exposed to the Greek language and Greek thinkers like Aristotle.

WTF.

Yes.

When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may possess but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah].

Manual of discipline.

It wasn't because it was it was never heard before, it was because it was supposed to be kept secret especially from people like Jesus.

The Herodians, Pharisees, Sadducees? Most of Jesus ministry was in the north around Galilee and the Decapolis.. He was safer there than in Jerusalem, but he was also exposed to the Greek language and Greek thinkers like Aristotle.

Irregardless. lol...

Hidden meaning is a theme throughout the entire bible.

"So the man was cast out and to the east of eden he placed the cherubim with a flaming and flashing sword, that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept away and by the writing on the other every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name; It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers, and stones, and all."

"As heaven is higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways , my thoughts higher than your thoughts."

"I will give you treasures hidden in dark vaults hoarded in secret places that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel who summons you by name."

"The kingdom of heaven is like buried treasure hidden in a field. The man who found it buried it again.."

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

Last edited:

WTF.

Yes.

Manual of discipline.

Irregardless. lol...

"So the man was cast out and to the east of eden he placed the cherubim with a flaming and flashing sword, that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept away and by the writing on the other every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name; It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers, and stones, and all."

"As heaven is higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways , my thoughts higher than your thoughts."

"I will give you treasures hidden in dark vaults hoarded in secret places that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel who summons you by name."

"The kingdom of heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it buried it again.."

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."
What's the curse?

WTF.

Yes.

Manual of discipline.

Irregardless. lol...

"The kingdom of heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it buried it again.."

What's the curse?

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword." Jesus H. Christ

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

:wine:

He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

Bottoms up!

Last edited:

WTF.

Yes.

Manual of discipline.

Irregardless. lol...

What's the curse?

WTF.

Yes.

Manual of discipline.

Irregardless. lol...

What's the curse?

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Bottoms up!

The sword is the truth from Jesus' mouth.

WTF.

Yes.

Manual of discipline.

Irregardless. lol...

What's the curse?

Bottoms up!
That's not how curses work, dummy. So what's the curse?

The thing about the militant atheists on this board is that they are all liars.

The truth is supposed to set you free, not smite, curse.

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

One thing you need to include in your speculations is that to Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the Gospels who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the temple, their way of life, and the murder, maiming, and enslavement of hundreds of thousands of Jews, " The nations" were the enemy.

Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

"Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you."

Rev 10:6 says that there will be no more delay, time is stopped.

Does it mean then end of human history?

No.

It is about the end of the age of darkness. No more delay means no more waiting for Jesus to arrive, no more delay in undoing the devils work, no more time to repent before the angels stationed at the four corners of the earth let loose the winds of change.

Remember. When Christ appears a second time, he comes with worldwide armies consisting of people from every nation, language, people, and tribe .

No more delay or time left before the messianic age of light will begin.

so don't worry, hold your head high, unless you have made evil a deliberate choice that is....

You're confusing scripture with Scofield. It was the end of Jewish law and the Temple.
Scofield had the correct scriptural interpretation.

The truth is supposed to set you free, not smite, curse.

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

One thing you need to include in your speculations is that to Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the Gospels who witnessed the destruction of Judea and the murder and enslavement of hundreds of thousands of Jews, " The nations" were the enemy.

Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

The word didn't smite the nations... the messiah didn't vanquish the enemies of the Jews.

When Vespasian and then Titus took their armies from Syria to Jerusalem there were Arabs, Egyptians and Syrians (as well as others) under their command. It was a way for those foreigners to become citizens of Rome.

So, the "nations" did assemble against them.

Palestine never had a population of 700,000 ... and not all were Jews to begin with.

Rev 10:6 says that there will be no more delay, time is stopped.

Does it mean then end of human history?

No.

It is about the end of the age of darkness. No more delay means no more waiting for Jesus to arrive, no more delay in undoing the devils work, no more time to repent before the angels stationed at the four corners of the earth let loose the winds of change.

Remember. When Christ appears a second time, he comes with worldwide armies consisting of people from every nation, language, people, and tribe .

No more delay or time left before the messianic age of light will begin.

so don't worry, hold your head high, unless you have made evil a deliberate choice that is....

You're confusing scripture with Scofield. It was the end of Jewish law and the Temple.
Scofield had the correct scriptural interpretation.

No .. Scofield had NO religious training.. He borrowed his heresy from the Darbyites who borrowed it from the dreams of a teen-age girl. Scofield was a convicted felon and a scoundrel.

He was hired to write his "bible" which took him a couple of months.

The word didn't smite the nations... the messiah didn't vanquish the enemies of the Jews.

LOL.... Ahem. You are saying the exact opposite of what scripture says. btw, Have you never read a history book?

People who have swallowed, hook, line, and sinker, the god made man made matzo line of bullshit can't discern the absurdity of their professed beliefs that are contradicted by actual reality every single day and are the beliefs of a defeated enemy laid low by that sword.

Dealing with that paralyzing cognitive dissonance daily in this world is like being a mortally wounded animal in a jungle filled with ravenous beasts or chum in shark infested waters.

Insanity is not salvation.

Can I get a duh?

LOL.... Ahem. You are saying the exact opposite of what scripture says. btw, Have you never read a history book?

People who have swallowed, hook, line, and sinker, the god made man made matzo line of bullshit can't discern the absurdity of their professed beliefs that are contradicted by actual reality every single day and are the beliefs of a defeated enemy laid low by that sword.

Dealing with that paralyzing cognitive dissonance daily in this world is like being a mortally wounded animal in a jungle filled with ravenous beasts or chum in shark infested waters.

Insanity is not salvation.

Can I get a duh?

No .. scripture nor history report that Jesus vanquished the enemies of the Jews. You are fighting your own lack of information. Read the Bible or first century history.

Forum List

Back