The Dow is on pace to do something today it hasn't done since 1897

I'm doing great, my 401K averages between +13 to +16%, and I could not be in better financial shape than I am right now.

Thank you President Biden!

:TH_WAY~113:
Wow, so SNAP and welfare invests in the stock market for you do they??

Oh yea, the laptop. You guys are trying so hard to make come clueless crackhead an international man of mystery and crime boss.

If you weren't such fools yourself, you could see what intelligent people see, that you sound as foolish as the stories you make up.
Nothing is made up Dimtard...all facts and evidence.

He has had a huge influence on my investing success, see my signature line for more information.

I don't rely on money managers and speculators to make my stock picks.

Sure...keep telling yourself that.

I am in the same place you are in terms of growth this year and it has zero to do with Biden.

Sure...keep telling yourself that.

I am in the same place you are in terms of growth this year and it has zero to do with Biden.
You're not in the same place as me because you don't own any of my holdings. That's an ignorant comment to make without knowing what's in my portfolio or the influence Pres. Biden has had in my choices. You might have a couple equities that I have, but not my real gainers you don't.

The bigger the bubble the bigger the blast. This economy is artificial.
The spinner ^^^ is spinning great news into attempted bad news.
Weak Effort.
Improve your game.
Your 401k averages between 13% and 16% over what period of time? It’s DOWN since Biden took over.

Now that it’s so clear that the Biden Family became multimillionaires due to massive corruption, your “way to go!” nonsense is just trolling,
It’s DOWN since Biden took over.

No, not true, and this simple chart proves you are WRONG.
Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 1.25.51 PM.png

You're not in the same place as me because you don't own any of my holdings. That's an ignorant comment to make without knowing what's in my portfolio or the influence Pres. Biden has had in my choices. You might have a couple equities that I have, but not my real gainers you don't.

You don't know what I hold.

Whose comment is the ignorant one ?

You don't know what I hold.

Whose comment is the ignorant one ?
I know you don't have my holdings. Ask my how I know.

On this I'm sure. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to find out you don't even know what stocks you're invested in.

Someone else does your investing for you, most likely. Even if they don't, you are not invested in my holdings and have not even heard of the companies I have investments with.

Lefties used to hate the DOW and rail against corporate wealth but they are willing to fake it to try to save the legacy of the drooling incompetent fool in the W.H.

Lol. Who said you did?

However you stated you’re in the top 10%. That makes you relatively wealthy. I would’ve never guessed, based on your posts. Lol.
You don't even know what you claimed!
4i6Ckte.gif

You do know the vast majority of Americans aren’t invested in the stock market, or have very little money invested. Those invested are the top 10%.
I have a lot of stock. I'm not wealthy. Your claim was bullshit.

You don't even know what you claimed!
4i6Ckte.gif

I have a lot of stock. I'm not wealthy. Your claim was bullshit.
You better reread what I claimed. Or maybe it doesn’t matter. Because you likely aren’t able to comprehend the written word.

Forum List

Back