The Dow is on pace to do something today it hasn't done since 1897

So, all the Trumpers who were constantly masturbating over how much "Trump" made the stock market go up were ignorant fools, and full of shit?

Go ahead. You can say it.

FOS ?

I would not go that far on either side.

It is intellectually lazy to think they can (especially when they have no training in that area and our economy is massively COMPLEX).

So if "Trumpers were FOS and Ignorant, then so is MarcATL.

And I don't think that of either of them.

I'm doing great, my 401K averages between +13 to +16%, and I could not be in better financial shape than I am right now.

Thank you President Biden!

:TH_WAY~113:

How much did you lose last year.

Mine is up 13% and I am still significantly behind in terms of what I lost (as are many I know).

BTW: We've been discussing how those who think Biden (or Trump or Obama) have anything to do with the direction of the market are intellectually lazy (Synthaholic uses stronger words) so, you might want to get a little more educated.

FOS ?

I would not go that far on either side.

It is intellectually lazy to think they can (especially when they have no training in that area and our economy is massively COMPLEX).

So if "Trumpers were FOS and Ignorant, then so is MarcATL.

And I don't think that of either of them.
Either you believe that Presidents affect whether the stock market goes up or down, or you don't.

Which is it?

I didn't "lose" anything, the market is cyclical. Learn how the market works.

Did you make a withdrawal when your percentages were down? You didn't? Then you didn't "lose" anything.

And by that same logic you didn't make anything either. In fact you have not completed the cycle.

In Dec 21 the market peaked at over 36,000 and by Sept 22 it was below 29,000. Biden had little to do with that as the market and economy were still bouncing around from COVID.

The Dow is on pace to do something today it hasn't done since 1897​

The Dow is only doing what it has to and is long overdo after three years of Covid shutdowns and has nothing to do with Biden other than offering up yet one more distraction to the Biden Crime Family investigations leading up to their prosecution.

Had we an actual good president, these things would have occurred two years ago.

I don't believe they affect the stock market that much.
I think they do. Whenever Republican Classic presidents came into office (Reagan, Bush, Shrub) the market jumped BIGLY! Because Republican Classic presidents were all about making conditions for business as good as possible, and fuck the workers, fuck the environment, fuck business ethics. That meant repealing regulations, EPA requirements, and SEC conflicts.

Trump continued that, to an extent. But he also introduced threats and government interference into corporations. Meatball Ron has sent that into overdrive, threatening Disney and other corporations like AB/Bud Light. Corporations are turning to Democrats to maintain normalcy against Fascism.

Biden Crime Family investigations leading up to their prosecution.
Oh yea, the laptop. You guys are trying so hard to make come clueless crackhead an international man of mystery and crime boss.

If you weren't such fools yourself, you could see what intelligent people see, that you sound as foolish as the stories you make up.

I think they do. Whenever Republican Classic presidents came into office (Reagan, Bush, Shrub) the market jumped BIGLY! Because Republican Classic presidents were all about making conditions for business as good as possible, and fuck the workers, fuck the environment, fuck business ethics. That meant repealing regulations, EPA requirements, and SEC conflicts.

Trump continued that, to an extent. But he also introduced threats and government interference into corporations. Meatball Ron has sent that into overdrive, threatening Disney and other corporations like AB/Bud Light. Corporations are turning to Democrats to maintain normalcy against Fascism.

Agree to disagree I suppose.

I see the economy as being way to complex.

If the markets see something more favorable, they react (for sure). But there is so much more at work (so many variables).

Naw, I always have jealous RWI posters try to shame me, but if I have a Net Worth of over $2Million, then why am I so stupid?
If, and I do mean if you have a net worth in excess of $2MM, that doesn’t make you smart, quit frankly it doesn’t make you wealthy either…

Forum List

Back