The Dow is on pace to do something today it hasn't done since 1897

You can say it in every post, but it's still bullshit.

intears.gif
Don't you wish, Sweety.

You do know the vast majority of Americans aren’t invested in the stock market,

In fact, if you work for a publicly traded company, if you have any sort of pension plan, of if you have health, life, property, auto, or any other sort of insurance...

... You are heavily invested in the markets.

Joe Biden's Number One Son.
A LOT of Republican voters have family members who were Oxycontin addicts and are currently Fentanyl or meth addicts. West Virginia and Kentucky are full of them. And they see you shitheads doing this, and it's turning people away from Republicans. So keep doing it. It doesn't hurt Joseph Biden (God's choice) one bit. No one thinks Joseph Biden (God's choice) is an addict. But they do think he's a loving father, and that contrasts immensely with Trump, who probably cannot tell you any of his children's birthdays.

A LOT of Republican voters have family members who were Oxycontin addicts and are currently Fentanyl or meth addicts. West Virginia and Kentucky are full of them. And they see you shitheads doing this, and it's turning people away from Republicans. So keep doing it. It doesn't hurt Joseph Biden (God's choice) one bit. No one thinks Joseph Biden (God's choice) is an addict. But they do think he's a loving father, and that contrasts immensely with Trump, who probably cannot tell you any of his children's birthdays.

Drink the purple Koolaid much, sucker?

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

I'm doing great, my 401K averages between +13 to +16%, and I could not be in better financial shape than I am right now.

Thank you President Biden!

:TH_WAY~113:
Your 401k averages between 13% and 16% over what period of time? It’s DOWN since Biden took over.

Now that it’s so clear that the Biden Family became multimillionaires due to massive corruption, your “way to go!” nonsense is just trolling,

I'm doing great, my 401K averages between +13 to +16%, and I could not be in better financial shape than I am right now.

Thank you President Biden!

:TH_WAY~113:
More power to you. Subtract at minimum 20% of the so-called gains of the stock market just from inflation. At maximum, it is treading water as the fiat currency is printed to keep us from going into the worse depression in human history.

Market's down today. Biden is killing our economy. 16% inflation. Interest rates are strangling the American dream, gas still high, food prices still high. Illegals pouring into the country, demanding jobs and housing and all the free shit Biden promised them. Children disappearing. Spending money like a drunken sailor.
He's wrecking our country...
Gas up about 80 cents per gallon in about 3 weeks. Go Brandon!

Forum List

Back