The Dow is on pace to do something today it hasn't done since 1897

Oh….the working class isn’t struggling after a 16% increase in prices in the last year and a half?

More denial from the leftards.
You Talkin to me.jpg

Yes, I am. Haven’t you heard of the polls showing that more than 50% feel a financial hardship under Bideninflation? The only ones who don’t are:

1) government workers and pensioners
2) the “limousine liberals”
3) the welfare recipients whose benefits go up with Inflation
The best that I can tell, is that you're blowing things way out of proportion. Food up, gas up, does not make for financial hardship in most families. We're Americans, we can take it. This is not the Great Depression.

The best that I can tell, is that you're blowing things way out of proportion. Food up, gas up, does not make for financial hardship in most families. We're Americans, we can take it. This is not the Great Depression.
Wow. Just wow. More than half the people said the big jump in prices IS causing a hardship.

You are really out of touch. You must be either a government worker or a limousine liberal.

QUESTION!!!!

Is it OK to be on an Ipad in the middle of a bad thunderstorm, with the lightning strikes close, as long as it’s not plugged in?

lol amother thread wherein nobody here has ever lost money in the stock market, and they all get fabulous returns n stuff!!! lol lol lol

They have always been struggling, what are they doing differently?
Things are even worse. You think that an increase of 16% doesn’t hurt people who don’t have $400 available for an emergency? They’re now being forced to put groceries and other staples on their credit cards, which is why balances are skyrocketing.

Things are even worse. You think that an increase of 16% doesn’t hurt people who don’t have $400 available for an emergency? They’re now being forced to put groceries and other staples on their credit cards, which is why balances are skyrocketing.
How long have these folks not had 400 dollars readily available? Did they have it 5yrs ago?

Forum List

Back