The Deep State's Embed at Fox News Jen Griffin Continues to "Report" By Reading Statements Delivered to Her by Her Pentagon "Sources"

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

The Deep State's Embed at Fox News Jen Griffin Continues to "Report" By Reading Statements Delivered to Her by Her Pentagon "Sources"

9 Mar 2022

They're not her sources, they're her handlers.
She claims the biolabs that Victoria Nuland admitted to yesterday are just "Soviet era" labs, which the US has been trying to "clean out," her handlers claim, since the fall of the Soviet Union.
In 1991.
So she's claiming that the US has been trying, but failing, to "clean out" these laboratories for over 30 years. And they're still filled with biological weapons -- so filled with biological weapons that Victoria Nuland explicitly set down the pre-spin that if any of these weapons are released, Russia Did It.
It's been thirty fucking years of the US trying to "clean these Soviet era labs out" and they're still stocked to the top shelves with bioweapons?
Now, you have to be careful in dealing with bioweapons, but they're not like spent nuclear material -- you can destroy them. Easily. It just takes a lot of UV light.
Or, even simpler: A pit and a lot of kerosene.
~Snip~
Even more appallingly, she then claims that anyone who questions this script is repeating Russian Disinformation aimed at these labs.

Commentary:
What's the alternative? Between the Russian disinformation and the Biden regime, who sounds serious and who sounds completely retarded?
Here we all thought the Russians were developing propaganda until Victoria Nuland confirmed it.
Jen Griffin also was spinning Biden’s Afghanistan disaster while it was in progress in August and September.
Obviously Jen's been on that beat way too long. It's not surprising that she’s been compromised. Maybe FNC needs to rotate their reporters more frequently.
What both Jennifer Griffin and Victoria Nuland failed to reveal:
morerussiandisinformation.png

The right is going to pay a heavy price for letting themselves become a tool of our enemies.

Both O and Lugar have been in Russia physically at the same time studying military facilities.

9 Mar 2022

They're not her sources, they're her handlers.
She claims the biolabs that Victoria Nuland admitted to yesterday are just "Soviet era" labs, which the US has been trying to "clean out," her handlers claim, since the fall of the Soviet Union.
In 1991.
So she's claiming that the US has been trying, but failing, to "clean out" these laboratories for over 30 years. And they're still filled with biological weapons -- so filled with biological weapons that Victoria Nuland explicitly set down the pre-spin that if any of these weapons are released, Russia Did It.
It's been thirty fucking years of the US trying to "clean these Soviet era labs out" and they're still stocked to the top shelves with bioweapons?
Now, you have to be careful in dealing with bioweapons, but they're not like spent nuclear material -- you can destroy them. Easily. It just takes a lot of UV light.
Or, even simpler: A pit and a lot of kerosene.
~Snip~
Even more appallingly, she then claims that anyone who questions this script is repeating Russian Disinformation aimed at these labs.

Commentary:
What's the alternative? Between the Russian disinformation and the Biden regime, who sounds serious and who sounds completely retarded?
Here we all thought the Russians were developing propaganda until Victoria Nuland confirmed it.
Jen Griffin also was spinning Biden’s Afghanistan disaster while it was in progress in August and September.
Obviously Jen's been on that beat way too long. It's not surprising that she’s been compromised. Maybe FNC needs to rotate their reporters more frequently.
What both Jennifer Griffin and Victoria Nuland failed to reveal:
morerussiandisinformation.png

FOX prefers their “news” be generated in-house. Outside sources run the risk of muddying the message.

I don't necessarily see it as wanting Putin to win so much as wanting Biden to fail. It's just that stupid.
You people sometimes still manage to amaze me. It's like the 4 years of all hands on deck to trash president Trump NEVER HAPPENED. Kiss a lot of Republican ass, why don't ya? Don't want hard feelings? Don't create them unnecessarily. BTW, the Turnip-in-Chief doesn't NEED any help in looking stupid...

US Admits to Funding Biological Laboratories in Ukraine, with Dilyana Gaytandzhieva​

Mar 9, 2022
State Department official Victoria Nuland admitted on Tuesday that the US government is funding biological laboratories in Ukraine. But what happens behind closed doors? Correspondent Dan Cohen interviews journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva, who has investigated these facilities in Eastern Europe. Read Dilyana Gaytandzhieva's reporting on Pentagon-funded biological laboratories here: http://dilyana.bg/documents-expose-us... http://dilyana.bg/us-diplomats-involv... https://youtu.be/_8hQi2Zv1L0 @Behind The Headlines with Dan Cohen

Perspectives on the Pandemic | Investigative Journalist Sam Husseini | Episode 7​

May 12, 2020
Investigative journalist Sam Husseini has had a storied career asking world leaders questions they would prefer to dodge, on subjects ranging from missing weapons of mass destruction to very real nuclear stockpiles. Now he takes on the "elephant in the room": the extreme dangers posed by bio-research facilities not just in China, but all over the world...

They actually want Pootin to win.
There are no winners when a biological weapon is released. . . . except the folks at the very top. Did you not pay attention to how much the billionaires benefited?

. . . or maybe YOU are a billionaire and you are purposely spreading dis-info? :dunno:

In that regard? Putin, Xi, Biden, Trump, all the leaders of all the other nations? They are all on the same page as Klaus Schwab. Everything else is TEE VEE propaganda and an attack on the global masses.

You people sometimes still manage to amaze me. It's like the 4 years of all hands on deck to trash president Trump NEVER HAPPENED. Kiss a lot of Republican ass, why don't ya? Don't want hard feelings? Don't create them unnecessarily. BTW, the Turnip-in-Chief doesn't NEED any help in looking stupid...
Have you just moved here? Trashing the president of the opposite party is a national pastime and has been going on since Washington left office. The only difference is that the whining about it by Trump and his minions is off the charts

US Admits to Funding Biological Laboratories in Ukraine, with Dilyana Gaytandzhieva​

Mar 9, 2022
State Department official Victoria Nuland admitted on Tuesday that the US government is funding biological laboratories in Ukraine. But what happens behind closed doors? Correspondent Dan Cohen interviews journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva, who has investigated these facilities in Eastern Europe. Read Dilyana Gaytandzhieva's reporting on Pentagon-funded biological laboratories here: http://dilyana.bg/documents-expose-us... http://dilyana.bg/us-diplomats-involv... https://youtu.be/_8hQi2Zv1L0 @Behind The Headlines with Dan Cohen

Perspectives on the Pandemic | Investigative Journalist Sam Husseini | Episode 7​

May 12, 2020
Investigative journalist Sam Husseini has had a storied career asking world leaders questions they would prefer to dodge, on subjects ranging from missing weapons of mass destruction to very real nuclear stockpiles. Now he takes on the "elephant in the room": the extreme dangers posed by bio-research facilities not just in China, but all over the world...

The Russian propaganda machine is running overtime!

Have you just moved here? Trashing the president of the opposite party is a national pastime and has been going on since Washington left office. The only difference is that the whining about it by Trump and his minions is off the charts
Bullshit. I'm 61 and have watched politics for 40 of those years. The way the establishment media and Democrat party came at Trump was unlike ANYTHING that came before. Nothing else even came close. If anyone needed further proof just look at the ongoing attacks and lawfare trying to keep him from running again. He scares the hell out of them because they don't control him and cannot crush him with their media whores.
Sadly, I think we'll see widespread kinetic civil conflict if he runs again. I used to believe that the Left would only lose their minds after he managed to win (again) but now I think things have gone too far for the DS to even take that chance. He'll be attacked (possibly assassinated) before he can win again. That team you support is going all out to take this nation down and once they have, guess who they'll get around to screwing after conservatives?

The Russian propaganda machine is running overtime!
Perhaps true. ;) That is, however, what is known as an informal fallacy. It is also why, I posted the Journeyman pictures video, along with the Mint Press News source. Journeyman Pictures is out of Britain. Not associated with either Iran, Syria, or Russia in any way. Sorry.

Now tell me how what the OP posted isn't Anglo-American propaganda running overtime?

How can one know which is the truth? :dunno:

iu

. . . my indication is logic, reasoning, and who was caught in the lie.

Bullshit. I'm 61 and have watched politics for 40 of those years. The way the establishment media and Democrat party came at Trump was unlike ANYTHING that came before. Nothing else even came close. If anyone needed further proof just look at the ongoing attacks and lawfare trying to keep him from running again. He scares the hell out of them because they don't control him and cannot crush him with their media whores.
Sadly, I think we'll see widespread kinetic civil conflict if he runs again. I used to believe that the Left would only lose their minds after he managed to win (again) but now I think things have gone too far for the DS to even take that chance. He'll be attacked (possibly assassinated) before he can win again. That team you support is going all out to take this nation down and once they have, guess who they'll get around to screwing after conservatives?
I think you’ve been whiny babies. You’re the same people that called others snowflakes, but now that the shoe is on the other foot and you can’t take it.

Indeed, we read your comments trashing Trump for years, while extolling Joey Xi's prowess in Economics, National Security and Foreign Policy for the last 13 months.

I think we'll see widespread kinetic civil conflict if he runs again.
I don't. He is dropping in the polls, his rallies aren't as well attended, he is rapidly getting on in years. . . the Deep State would really be doing itself a favor to let the GOP shoot themselves in the foot by letting him have the nomination, for certainly that would assure a DNC victory.

If the GOP were smart, they would pick DeSantis. Trump is too old, with too much baggage at this point. . IMO.

. . . he might make a good VP? :dunno:

Forum List

Back