The Death of America

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Right now, today, the only thing I can picture now when I think of America is a man cradling her as she slowly dies in his arms.

The multitudes already having abandoned her, succumbing to infighting with one another; this man was the only one who chose to remain at her side until her last breath. He was the last one standing.

"Don't let my legacy die!" she cried.

"I won't" he sobbed.

"I meant only good things for my people... I wish had done more for them... I wanted them to live free and united...in harmony...but I... have nothing left for my children-- their future... has been taken away..."

As she began to slowly close her eyes and take her final breaths, the man replied, "You did everything for them and more, but they are the ones who failed you. ...

They proclaimed their love for you but callously abandoned you. They swore to fight for you but surrendered. Those who fought for you were gleefully betrayed. In the end, there wasn't enough of us who truly cared for you and what you stood for. There were those of us who did care, and I still do."

She looked up at him one final time and smiled.

"Don't cry," she beckoned. "May you... succeed where I...failed..."

"Keep fighting... in... my stead. Never... give up on freedom--"

The man embraced her, as America took her last breath. He didn't have the strength to cry or scream. He looked up at the heavens as the rain began to fall.

"I won't. There will be a day when they revere you again."

Last edited:
Thomas Paine anyone?

These are the times that try men’s souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly:  It is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to set a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed, if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated.

TemplarKormac
You can only accept it !!
Nothing we can do !
The entire nation is a 5th world hell hole .
When the failed USA can’t pay back it’s bonds and debt interest …then comes the real fun

USA is a complete hell hole

30 T in debt
Insane crime and murder rates
Destroyed Police
Big tech runs everything
Zero honest media
Illegal filth, bums and gangs everywhere
Zero functioning government

Forum List

Back