The deal is pretty simple regarding myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to hire a hit man, Pinky.

^^^^ I know people who know Housepainters who Paint Houses, so if you need one let me know :smoke:

upload_2017-12-29_13-53-34.png

Re. To Paint A House:

"I Heard You Paint Houses": Frank "The Irishman" Sheeran & Closing the Case on Jimmy Hoffa by Charles Brandt

If you are a right wing extremist,we won't really get along.

If you are conservative,we will get along very well.

If you are moderate, we will get along very well.

If you are a little left of center,we should get along.

If you are a liberal progressive, I hate your friggen anti American guts you piles of crap. You should be expelled from this country with only a potato sack around your hating rear.

Hello to everyone except liberals. Up yours for any other piece of garbage.

Hello,

No more comment at the moment as people have been feeding me vodkas and Martini's for eight hours, so better not comment I cannot trust myself.
That is OK. You can just take your shirt off and show me if you cannot trust yourself. Lol

You can stay I approve of you :smoke: No shirt, I am in a black Valentino off the shoulder dress, three inches above the knees and I am still standing even though people did their best to get me drunk today, I am invincible. Mega!

Merry Christmas, Lucy. (Good news out of Austria). Now THAT'S a welcome and a half.

Greg

Thanks Greg Merry Christmas also, yes we are going to take the gloves off now.

O my, you have invoked the ire of OldLady. You're in trouble now!

Merry Christmas, OldLady! :)
Same to you, Marion!

Hello Old Lady darling.
Merry Christmas, Lucy!

Merry Christmas Old Lady. Yesterday Kid A was five years in age we had a party and twenty one five year olds came, that was hyper and a four Martini happening for Mama. Next year when Kid A is six years in age I will be appointing him my Official Bartender at Cocktail parties :smoke:

Merry Christmas to you, too, asshole.
I look forward to poking holes in your lying right wing posts. See ya in the forums.

A liberal

indago to Fuktup Dude:
I see you have been well received:

"Merry Christmas to you, too, asshole. I look forward to poking holes in your lying right wing posts" — OldLady

"Well i got the old lady wrapped around my finger" — Fuktup Dude
Have I stepped into the Twilight Zone? Who is this Indago person from many moons ago, and who is Fuktup Dude?
Is that Pinky's name on another board?

I look forward to poking holes in your lying right wing posts. See ya in the forums.

A liberal

indago to Fuktup Dude:

"Merry Christmas to you, too, asshole. I look forward to poking holes in your lying right wing posts" — OldLady

Have I stepped into the Twilight Zone? Who is this Indago person from many moons ago, and who is Fuktup Dude?

"Have I stepped into the Twilight Zone?"

Yes you have, we are all in it:

Same to you, Marion!

Hello Old Lady darling.
Merry Christmas, Lucy!

Merry Christmas Old Lady. Yesterday Kid A was five years in age we had a party and twenty one five year olds came, that was hyper and a four Martini happening for Mama. Next year when Kid A is six years in age I will be appointing him my Official Bartender at Cocktail parties :smoke:
Holy shit, Lucy. I remember one birthday party where I hosted 14 kids for my son's 8th birthday and I vowed, Never Again.
Well done.

Did you play Pin the Tail on the Donkey or drop the clothespin in the milk bottle? No, I suppose there are no clothespins or milk bottles left in the world, are there?
I suggest never trying a pinata. That was another red letter birthday

A liberal
A sock? No Dear. I already asked for the names of the cool posters and your types. I rarely flame much. Gentlemen don't swear, especially to ladies. You can thank my mom for that.

Usually OldLady doesn't either, you got her all triggered! :eek:

PS: DrLove is a leftist shill.

You'll have to observe for a while and draw your own conclusions. :funnyface:

Owait, I forgot about this: :eek:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Gee. I got her triggered after one intro post. LOLOL.

One thing I forgot to mention. My sense of humor is very very active. Making me laugh trumps any political affiliations. If you can't make me laugh, you are worthless to me.

Thanks for the welcome.
I'm not triggered. Just answering in kind.
You were born triggered.
Hmmmmm.....pot meet kettle

A sock? No Dear. I already asked for the names of the cool posters and your types. I rarely flame much. Gentlemen don't swear, especially to ladies. You can thank my mom for that.

One thing I forgot to mention. My sense of humor is very very active. Making me laugh trumps any political affiliations. If you can't make me laugh, you are worthless to me.

Thanks for the welcome.
You were born triggered.

OldLady? Nahh.

Triggered59 was born triggered, but not OldLady.
She hates me. I got over it.

A liberal

indago to Fuktup Dude:

Yes to two of them.

Same to you, Marion!

Hello Old Lady darling.
Merry Christmas, Lucy!

Holy shit, Lucy. I remember one birthday party where I hosted 14 kids for my son's 8th birthday and I vowed, Never Again.
Well done.

Did you play Pin the Tail on the Donkey or drop the clothespin in the milk bottle? No, I suppose there are no clothespins or milk bottles left in the world, are there?

No I spend four hours with Kid A and twenty one five year olds and then I had to rejoin my Priest in a Poker game that went on for approx combined 11 hours, it start Wednesday and we had I think 7 hours and then yesterday another 4 hours, I won because I am MEGA at Poker and have sometimes played Poker professionally. I'm giving my Priest the money so he can have two new stained glass windows in his Church.

It's Friday so I go to Confession, my Priest text me and say he's already had the talk with Our Lord about the stained glass windows being payed for by Immoral Earnings ie. Gambling, it's okay it's a Venial Sin, I'll go to Confession and then I'm Absolved and everything is okay....until the next time lol.

gtopa1 Confession for me Tuesday and Friday :dev2:

Thanks for the welcome.
You were born triggered.

OldLady? Nahh.

Triggered59 was born triggered, but not OldLady.
She hates me. I got over it.

She hates I think everybody, you are not on your own with that.

Same to you, Marion!

Hello Old Lady darling.
Merry Christmas, Lucy!

Well done.

No I spend four hours with Kid A and twenty one five year olds and then I had to rejoin my Priest in a Poker game that went on for approx combined 11 hours, it start Wednesday and we had I think 7 hours and then yesterday another 4 hours, I won because I am MEGA at Poker and have sometimes played Poker professionally. I'm giving my Priest the money so he can have two new stained glass windows in his Church.

It's Friday so I go to Confession, my Priest text me and say he's already had the talk with Our Lord about the stained glass windows being payed for by Immoral Earnings ie. Gambling, it's okay it's a Venial Sin, I'll go to Confession and then I'm Absolved and everything is okay....until the next time lol.

tsk tsk tsk
nothing wrong with poker in my book, especially if it results in stained glass windows.

Hello Old Lady darling.
Merry Christmas, Lucy!

Well done.

tsk tsk tsk
nothing wrong with poker in my book, especially if it results in stained glass windows.
Especially if it gets your sins pardoned. I might just sign up to be a Catholic and then tell the priest I shot Kennedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back