The Dead Begin to Rise in Florida to Vote Democrat

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Holy resurrection, Batman!

A 74-year-old woman tasked with opening envelopes sent by Miami-Dade County voters with their completed mail ballots was arrested Friday after co-workers caught her illegally marking ballots, resulting in an unknown — but small — number of fraudulent votes being cast for mayoral candidate Raquel Regalado.

Investigators linked Gladys Coego, a temporary worker for the county elections department, to two fraudulent votes, but they suspect from witness testimony that she submitted several more.

Coego, of Westchester, turned herself in to the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center on Friday morning. She’s expected to be charged with two felony counts of marking another person’s ballot.

In a separate election-fraud case, authorities also arrested a second woman for unlawfully filling out voter-registration forms on behalf of United for Care, the campaign to legalize medical marijuana in Florida.

The Miami-Dade state attorney’s office plans to accuse Tomika Curgil, 33, of filling out forms for five people without their consent. She also submitted at least 17 forms for people who apparently don’t exist — and several forms for people who are dead.

Keep reading…

upload_2016-10-28_12-9-22.png

Ah. I have mentioned many times on this forum an Oregon poll worker was caught doing the exact same thing for Republicans in 2012, and possibly in prior elections.

Former county elections worker pleads guilty to fraud charges

And your argument was that voter fraud is a myth, wasn't it?

Funny how these two positions coexist. But I am still betting on false equivalency.
It's like the lefts rants about the government is shooting innocents while at the same time calling for a larger more powerful government.

This poll worker fraud cannot be stopped by Voter ID.

Every case of voter fraud the Voter ID tards have ever posted on this forum as evidence we need Voter ID could not be stopped by Voter ID.

I laugh my ass off every time. "Duhhhh, I found another case of voter fraud. We need dat Voter ID!"

And then it turns out to be absentee ballot fraud, or poll worker fraud. And lately, in almost all cases, it turns out to be fraud committed in a state which has Voter ID.

These tards are a constant source of amusement.

But then, after you point out time and time and time again that Voter ID is virtually useless at stopping the types of fraud which occur, the tards brains then double down on their idiocy, and what they hear us saying is, "There is no voter fraud."

Amazing.

They have some kind of short circuit in their heads. They have been so brainwashed to bleev Voter ID is effective that when they are shown it is completely INEFFECTIVE, they think we are either advocating fraud or denying it exists.

Jesus H. Christ.

Now, I just said that in most of the cases of voter fraud the tards bring to us, it turns out it was committed in a Voter ID state.

Case in point:
A 74-year-old woman tasked with opening envelopes sent by Miami-Dade County voters with their completed mail ballots was arrested Friday after co-workers caught her illegally marking ballots, resulting in an unknown — but small — number of fraudulent votes being cast for mayoral candidate Raquel Regalado.

Florida has Voter ID.

I guarantee you, one hundred percent guarantee you, this is what the tards hear me saying: "I want fraud!", or "There is no fraud!"

One or the other.

I guarantee it. They are just that...fucking...stupid.

Republicans need a reason to blame this "wave" election! Already they're talking about hearings and investigations before Hillary takes the oath of office! Truly pathetic, but what else do you expect from petulant losers? :420: :blahblah:

Now, I just said that in most of the cases of voter fraud the tards bring to us, it turns out it was committed in a Voter ID state.

Case in point:

Florida has Voter ID.
Those racists!

The tards have been primed, prepped, and programmed to bleev this election is rigged to defeat Trump.

Some idiot old lady marks a couple ballots and ZOMG! ITS TRUE! D'LECTION IS RIGGED!

:lol:

Ah. I have mentioned many times on this forum an Oregon poll worker was caught doing the exact same thing for Republicans in 2012, and possibly in prior elections.

Former county elections worker pleads guilty to fraud charges

And your argument was that voter fraud is a myth, wasn't it?

Funny how these two positions coexist. But I am still betting on false equivalency.
It's like the lefts rants about the government is shooting innocents while at the same time calling for a larger more powerful government.
Big gummit wins regardless of who wins the potus

Every case of voter fraud the Voter ID tards have ever posted on this forum as evidence we need Voter ID could not be stopped by Voter ID.

I laugh my ass off every time. "Duhhhh, I found another case of voter fraud. We need dat Voter ID!"

And then it turns out to be absentee ballot fraud, or poll worker fraud. And lately, in almost all cases, it turns out to be fraud committed in a state which has Voter ID.

But then, after you point out time and time and time again that Voter ID is virtually useless at stopping the types of fraud which occur, the tards brains then double down on their idiocy, and what they hear us saying is, "There is no voter fraud."

Amazing.

They have some kind of short circuit in their heads. They have been so brainwashed to bleev Voter ID is effective that when they are shown it is completely INEFFECTIVE, they think we are either advocating fraud or denying it exists.

Jesus H. Christ.
Nice straw man, you are the first person to bring up voter ID in the thread, dufus.

Amazing.

Jesus H. Christ.
Nice straw man, you are the first person to bring up voter ID in the thread, dufus.
But we all know its about Voter ID and "Democrat [sic]" fraud and rigged elections, don't we. Confirmation bias.

Yes, we do.

Trump's Chumps have visions of millions of dead Mexican Muslims lining up at the polls and voting, all over America, completely undetected.

And this idiot old lady proves their self-delusions are correct, see.

Amazing.

Jesus H. Christ.
But we all know its about Voter ID and "Democrat [sic]" fraud and rigged elections, don't we. Confirmation bias.

Yes, we do.
It's about voter fraud is real, dufus.

Holy resurrection, Batman!

Investigators linked Gladys Coego, a temporary worker for the county elections department, to two fraudulent votes, but they suspect from witness testimony that she submitted several more.

Coego, of Westchester, turned herself in to the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center on Friday morning. She’s expected to be charged with two felony counts of marking another person’s ballot.

In a separate election-fraud case, authorities also arrested a second woman for unlawfully filling out voter-registration forms on behalf of United for Care, the campaign to legalize medical marijuana in Florida.

The Miami-Dade state attorney’s office plans to accuse Tomika Curgil, 33, of filling out forms for five people without their consent. She also submitted at least 17 forms for people who apparently don’t exist — and several forms for people who are dead.

Keep reading…

Let me get this straight.......This lady threw out ballots FOR Regalado (who is an independent) obviously to help Jimenez who is the current republican mayor, AND you are blaming democrats???

Amazing.

Jesus H. Christ.

Yes, we do.
It's about voter fraud is real, dufus.
It's about voter fraud is so fucking one-off as to be negligible.

Forum List

Back