The Dangerous Lie That ‘Bush Lied’

Where are the nuclear weapons?

Read the fucking OP scumbag.

Nobody is saying the Intelligence was accurate, you STEAMING PILE OF FUCKING SHIT.

We're saying that all Bush had to go on was faulty Intelligence.

That he didn't lie.

And if you had three working brain cells, you'd know that Saddam's own Generals were shocked when they asked him to release the WMDs to them near the end.....

Saddam admitted HE HAD NO WMDs AND HIS OWN GENERALS WERE SHOCKED!!

This isn't about whether or not there were WMDs/ There weren't. This thread is about lying scumbag, slime-sucking dimocraps continuing to lie about something.

Which..... ALL dimocraps do is lie. It's all you've got. You have to.

If Americans ever catch on to what you really are, they'll eliminate you from the Body Politic like the parasitic scum you are

Good thing you attended the cabinet meetings when those decisions were made, otherwise we'd never know the real truth.
Lol, coming from someone who still believes Obama's lies even after it becomes lie of the year. Gruber described you very well.

Nobody is saying the Intelligence was accurate, you STEAMING PILE OF FUCKING SHIT.

That he didn't lie.

And if you had three working brain cells, you'd know that Saddam's own Generals were shocked when they asked him to release the WMDs to them near the end.....

This isn't about whether or not there were WMDs/ There weren't. This thread is about lying scumbag, slime-sucking dimocraps continuing to lie about something.

If Americans ever catch on to what you really are, they'll eliminate you from the Body Politic like the parasitic scum you are

Good thing you attended the cabinet meetings when those decisions were made, otherwise we'd never know the real truth.
Lol, coming from someone who still believes Obama's lies even after it becomes lie of the year. Gruber described you very well.
How are you going know what I believe when you obviously don't have a clue what you believe or why.

That he didn't lie.

How are you going know what I believe when you obviously don't have a clue what you believe or why.
You don't support Obama?

The lie of course is that President Bush didn't lie. Here's the top two.

GeorgeWalkerBush.net - Top Ten Bush Lies

2. "We found the weapons of mass destruction." Bush issued this triumphant remark in late May 2003, while being interviewed by a Polish television reporter. He was referring to two tractor-trailers obtained by U.S. forces in Iraq. The CIA and the Defense Intelligence Agency had concluded these vehicles were mobile bio-weapons plants. Yet they had found not a trace of biological agents on either. (And no bio-weapon facility could be scrubbed completely clean.) In subsequent weeks, it turned out that State Department analysts and even DIA engineering experts—as well as outside experts—did not accept the CIA and DIA conclusion, and some of these doubters believed the explanation of Iraqis who claimed the trucks were built to produce hydrogen for weather balloons. Whichever side might be ultimately right about the trailers, this all-important piece of evidence was hotly contested. It was hardly solid enough to support Bush’s we-found-them declaration or to justify a war.

1. "It’s time to restore honor and dignity to the White House." Bush said that many a time during the 2000 presidential campaign, and in at least one ad pledged to "return honor and integrity" to the Oval Office.

Jesus fucking Christ, you're still trying to sell this "bad intelligence" bullshit? Move the fuck on with life already!

Truly. Here's all we need to know about the "lie"....

The invasion and occupation of Iraq was nothing but a vanity war for Bush. After all, what else was one to think when Bush said this: "...I (uh) who knows if he's hiding in some cave or not. .........I JUST DON'T SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON IT......"

Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden

Thread fail on a massive scale. O/P wants to post a rightwing op-ed. I post straight from the horse's mouth.

Wow. Conservatives can never admit they were 100% wrong on Iraq. Pathetic.

That he didn't lie.

You don't support Obama?

Is that as far as your limited thinking takes you? Suppose I agree with the President on some issues but not on others? Does that make smoke come out of your ears? Will your head explode? Can your brain process the information?

No wonder dimocrap scum are such lying filth -- They don't know the difference between a malicious lie and an honest, if self-serving, mistake.

But hey..... They ARE the scum of the earth. So what else is new :dunno:

That he didn't lie.

You don't support Obama?

Is that as far as your limited thinking takes you? Suppose I agree with the President on some issues but not on others? Does that make smoke come out of your ears? Will your head explode? Can your brain process the information?
Translation, i'm an Obama groupie.

No wonder dimocrap scum are such lying filth -- They don't know the difference between a malicious lie and an honest, if self-serving, mistake.

But hey..... They ARE the scum of the earth. So what else is new :dunno:

A lie vs a self serving mistake, fucking hilarious.

You don't support Obama?

Translation, i'm an Obama groupie.

That's what I thought, this is as far as your brain goes.

images

^^dimocraps^^​

Jesus fucking Christ, you're still trying to sell this "bad intelligence" bullshit? Move the fuck on with life already!

Truly. Here's all we need to know about the "lie"....

The invasion and occupation of Iraq was nothing but a vanity war for Bush. After all, what else was one to think when Bush said this: "...I (uh) who knows if he's hiding in some cave or not. .........I JUST DON'T SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON IT......"

Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden

Thread fail on a massive scale. O/P wants to post a rightwing op-ed. I post straight from the horse's mouth.

And your post even as your so proud of it,has little relevance to the OP,but heck your proud of it,so keep going.

Cant find the link right no,but there is a long detailed acountl by the FBI interrogator that spent many months debriefing Saddam,his revelations,should clear all the Bush lied BS that is still pumped out in gallons by the irrational left,find it read it shut ones mouth for a change.

Nope. Facts that didn't fit the narrative were ignored. For example:

On Sept. 18, 2002, CIA director George Tenet briefed President Bush in the Oval Office on top-secret intelligence that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, according to two former senior CIA officers. Bush dismissed as worthless this information from the Iraqi foreign minister, a member of Saddam’s inner circle, although it turned out to be accurate in every detail. Tenet never brought it up again.

Nor was the intelligence included in the National Intelligence Estimate of October 2002, which stated categorically that Iraq possessed WMD. No one in Congress was aware of the secret intelligence that Saddam had no WMD as the House of Representatives and the Senate voted, a week after the submission of the NIE, on the Authorization for Use of Military Force in Iraq.

Bush knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction - Salon.com

They cherry picked what info they wanted to believe. They were warned.

Funny the argument is is bush a liar or complete fool. Lol

Forum List

Back