The cowardly Creepy Ones, who have messed with me and my family for decades messes with my account on Indeed.com Remember, Canada is NOT your ally.

You come across as deranged.

I know you don't mean to, but that's how it reads.

I posted an email from Indeed telling me that someone shut off my email alerts. For the last six weeks or so i didn't receive any. I am attacked by the apologist, Authoritarian sympathizers and rabble rousers and you suggest I am deranged?

If you wonder why half of the West is unhappy with their governments and people say "we are not much different than those other nations" look no further than those willing and often contributing to over reaching, right violating police state.

I posted an email from Indeed telling me that someone shut off my email alerts. For the last six weeks or so i didn't receive any. I am attacked by the apologist, Authoritarian sympathizers and rabble rousers and you suggest I am deranged?

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm saying you are coming across as deranged.

When you say that people in Canada online are trying to steal your house, and that will lead to a decline in economic activity, it looks a tad off kilter.

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm saying you are coming across as deranged.

When you say that people in Canada online are trying to steal your house, and that will lead to a decline in economic activity, it looks a tad off kilter.

Canada is already in decline and has been for decades. The key to this failure is that we have a domestic police state driven by unaccountable nepotism, children of police who abuse their positions and maintaining what is essentially a caste system, a classic system of the British.

The results of this were predictable as the internet took hold, the Information Age emerged and innovation became the key to future success. We have been predicted by International agencies to be 20 out of 20 countries for predicted growth for the next 40 years. Those are their predictions, not mine.

The residual effect of massive ""security spending", interference in the economy and ensuring those who should be contributing cannot is huge. It's very similar to the failed East German model.

I'm apalled at how willing some are to embrace this as "normal". It's sickening actually and guarantees that we are in no position to lecture China or Russia about human rights.

Canada is already in decline and has been for decades. The key to this failure is that we have a domestic police state driven by unaccountable nepotism, children of police who abuse their positions and maintaining what is essentially a caste system, a classic system of the British.

The results of this were predictable as the internet took hold, the Information Age emerged and innovation became the key to future success. We have been predicted by International agencies to be 20 out of 20 countries for predicted growth for the next 40 years. Those are their predictions, not mine.

The residual effect of massive ""security spending", interference in the economy and ensuring those who should be contributing cannot is huge. It's very similar to the failed East German model.

I'm apalled at how willing some are to embrace this as "normal". It's sickening actually and guarantees that we are in no position to lecture China or Russia about human rights.

You're not helping your case.

Sadly, Canada does seem to be in decline. I don't really know anything about the country, but everybody on the internet that is from Canada seems to be batshit crazy. It wasn't like that just a few years ago.

You're not helping your case.

My case was made long ago, instead of them concerning themselves with the human rights they pretend to support they made it worse for me. I am under no illusions any more.

You can support whatever backwards system of justice you'd like, I will continue to reach out to those who understand what's at stake, guided by history which may be playing out again as I type this. I will continue to expose these police agencies and their agents in any format I see fit.

Forum List

Back