Jordan Peterson must attend mandatory reeducation in order to remain a licensed clinical psychologist in Canada.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
But once the Twitter collar came off, Peterson has gone back to truth tweeting with abandon.

Since they can't just shut off his means of communication, the Canadian governing bodies are resorting to attacking his credentialing with the threat of mandatory reeducation.

Peterson had some thoughts. Here are some highlights from the thread he posted:

Read it all at.

I'll answer for the first leftist boomer
Awwww whats the big deal maaaaannnn

Unlucky for Jordan that he is living in a Nazi regime .

Listening to him should be mandatory for all north Americans.

As well informed and as clever / wise as any public figure on the world stage .imho

But the WEF rules in Canadas with their slimy PM this evil cult's golden protege .

But once the Twitter collar came off, Peterson has gone back to truth tweeting with abandon.

Since they can't just shut off his means of communication, the Canadian governing bodies are resorting to attacking his credentialing with the threat of mandatory reeducation.

Read it all at.

Progressive = Fascist c^2

Unlucky for Jordan that he is living in a Nazi regime .

Listening to him should be mandatory for all north Americans.

As well informed and as clever / wise as any public figure on the world stage .imho

But the WEF rules in Canadas with their slimy PM this evil cult's golden protege .
You sound hostile. Maybe you require some re-education as well and give yourself the opportunity to reflect on some of the words you've used.

You sound hostile. Maybe you require some re-education as well and give yourself the opportunity to reflect on some of the words you've used.
I have reflected and my prime aim of informing the Sheeple is only stronger .

As ever, my words are carefully selected though I admit that my use of , slimy, to describe Trudeau was rather mild .

Read it all at.

The Left is a threat to Humanity.
They are dangerous totalitarians.

Re-education camp (Vietnam) - Wikipedia

Re-education camps (Vietnamese: Trại cải tạo) were prison camps operated by the Communist government of Vietnam following the end of the Vietnam War. In these camps, the government imprisoned at least 200,000-300,000 former military officers, government workers and supporters of the former government of … See more

Forum List

Back