The cowardly Creepy Ones, who have messed with me and my family for decades messes with my account on Indeed.com Remember, Canada is NOT your ally.

When the seat belt/motorcycle helmet debates were raging in the 70s and 80s, I said, "People don't have to steal American's rights--Americans give them away freely." Sad but true.

Brain surgeons made a lot of money during bike week in Myrtle Beach on the riders who were too clever about their helmet rights.

I was only receiving some jobs via email through Indeed.com and not the active ones where they were pursuing my services due to my resume.

The threats, harassment, career interference, denial of my birth certificate and efforts to steal my home aren't enough for these enemies of liberty, they have to target ALL of my resources.

I received this response from Indeed.com:

Thank you for contacting Indeed! My name is _____ and I'm here to help you!

I took a look at this report and was able to find a block placed on (*[email protected]*) which was preventing emails from being delivered. I've removed the block, so you should be able to receive emails going forward.

If you continue to trust and follow Canada you will experience a sharp decline in economic activity and global influence I guarantee it. Anyone wishing to silence others, Cancel them etc. is NOT your ally.

American Values are worth fighting for. If you don't, you will become like Canada, a relic of the Eastern Bloc.
What exactly happened to you? It sounds bad.

When the seat belt/motorcycle helmet debates were raging in the 70s and 80s, I said, "People don't have to steal American's rights--Americans give them away freely." Sad but true.
I used to ride on a milk crate, or on a couch in the back of my grandma's van. Yeah, she had a couch in the back. Blue one.

Seat belts? :auiqs.jpg:

Brain surgeons made a lot of money during bike week in Myrtle Beach on the riders who were too clever about their helmet rights.
So? Did they ask you for your help or faux concern or are you just signaling your virtue? If you want to wear a helmet--be my guest. But stay the fuck out of my life and freedoms. BTW, have you ever ridden a motorcycle in your entire useless life? Didn't think so, but you're an expert. Tata, moron.

Lol, hilarious. Boohoo my freedom is lost bla, bla, bla. What a crying little bitch. Today's conservative party a bunch of pans waste little bitches. So what freedom have ya lost ya retard? What exactly is it you can no longer do? Lol, I pretty much do what the hell I want when I want. So what is your bitch ass malfunction?

Lol, hilarious. Boohoo my freedom is lost bla, bla, bla. What a crying little bitch. Today's conservative party a bunch of pans waste little bitches. So what freedom have ya lost ya retard? What exactly is it you can no longer do? Lol, I pretty much do what the hell I want when I want. So what is your bitch ass malfunction?
When did you last ride a motorcycle?

You do whatever you want--when they tell you what it is you want, eh moron?

I'm not allowed to work. Are you some cockroach coward who approves of this? If so, go F yourself.

So? Did they ask you for your help or faux concern or are you just signaling your virtue? If you want to wear a helmet--be my guest. But stay the fuck out of my life and freedoms. BTW, have you ever ridden a motorcycle in your entire useless life? Didn't think so, but you're an expert. Tata, moron.
I'll always wear a full-face on a motorcycle. One day I hit the ..not even asphalt..concrete..@74 mph. I had on a Bell full-face helmet and a pair of aqua Levi's shorts. And I guess some shoes or something. That's all, yikes.
They were uh..re-doing the bridge and had these cones set out, so I started slaloming them, got up to 74 and my dumbass should have known they wouldn't be all evenly spaced. So..one sucks up between the front wheel and frame, I get launched like Superman. Flew through the air for about 150 feet, somehow I look back and my bike did a perfect flip, landed on the tires, and fell over slow. That's when it started to get bad. I hit the road with my elbow and chin part of the full face on the initial impact, then proceeded to slide for a longggg ways, probably about 100 feet or so with a lot of ouch and turning. Ow ow ow ow ow! Turn turn turn turn turn. Ow! Ow ow ow ow!
So I stopped sliding and come to rest right at the feet of a State Trooper. Sonofabitch! I'm going to jail!
But no! He asks me if there's anyone I can call to come help me. Why hell yeah there is!
So I called my friend to come get me and he took me to the hospital to get stitched up and then I went home and got my truck and a friend to go help get my bike into the back of it and tie it down. And then I convalesced for a very painful 3 days.
I took a cheater bar and straightened my handlebar, and uh..I had to replace the rotor cover, and then I was riding again.
That didn't stop me from riding. Something else did.
The moral of the story: If I hadn't been wearing that full face, I wouldn't have a jaw, or face, probably. That's real.
Make your own helmet decisions, but I would highly suggest a full face.
I may not ever ride again; Something scared me years down the road from that. Was only going 35, too. 🤦‍♂️

The above story could have gone wronger so many different ways. I could have hit the rail with my body and then bounced off with a 100 foot drop into the water right afterwards being all busted up and drowned. I got the best possible scenario for what happened. It's truly a miracle I'm still alive today at all.

Last edited:
I'm not allowed to work. Are you some cockroach coward who approves of this? If so, go F yourself.
Lol, you are not allowed to work? Lol, what is the Republican line on immigration there bitch? Lol maybe your bitch ass shouldn't be one? I mean that is what your bitch ass votes for right? Cry some more there baby. Let's hear it! Snowflake

I'll always wear a full-face on a motorcycle. One day I hit the ..not even asphalt..concrete..@74 mph. I had on a Bell full-face helmet and a pair of aqua Levi's shorts. And I guess some shoes or something.
There were uh..re-doing the bridge and had these cones set out, so I started slaloming them, got up to 74 and my dumbass should have known they wouldn't be all evenly spaced. So..one sucks up between the front wheel and frame, I get launched like Superman. Flew through the air for about 150 feet, somehow I look back and my bike did a perfect flip, landed on the tires and fell over. That's when it started to get bad. I hit the road with my elbow and chin part of the full face on the initial impact, then proceeded to slide for a longggg ways, probably about 100 feet or so with a lot of ouch and turning. Ow ow ow ow ow! Turn turn turn turn turn.
So I stopped sliding and come to rest right at the feet of a State Trooper. Sonofabitch! I'm going to jail!
But no. He asks me if there's anyone I can call to come help me. Well hell yeah there is!
So I called my friend to come get me and he took me to the hospital to get stitched up and then I went home and got my truck and a friend to go help get my bike into the back of it and tie it down. And then I convalesced for a very painful 3 days.
Yeah, I've been riding motorcycles for nearly 60 years on two continents--still do. I've had accidents with and without helmets. Luckily, I've never had an injury--even when I broadsided a car in Japan. You are preaching to the choir when you speak of the dangers of two wheels. However, I stand by my position that it is my decision to make.

Lol, you are not allowed to work? Lol, what is the Republican line on immigration there bitch? Lol maybe your bitch ass shouldn't be one? I mean that is what your bitch ass votes for right? Cry some more there baby. Let's hear it! Snowflake

Trust me you're not rattling my cage as much as you might believe you are, my only dismay is listening to pukes who I would bet would be the first in line to help the Gestapo track down Jewish citizens or the discreet homosexual in the 1940s.

My interest in responding is only to remind you in text and I'd say it to your face if I knew you; no matter how much you say "names will never hurt me" while having a good chuckle on the destruction of other humans. I don't kick men when they are down, that's not in my DNA.

You're not courageous or principled, you are exactly the gene you inherited.

Last edited:
Trust me you're not rattling my cage as much as you might believe you are, my only dismay is listening to pukes who I would bet would be the first in line to help the Gestapo track down Jewish citizens or the discreet homosexual in the 1940s.

My interest in responding is only to remind you in text and I'd say it to your face if I knew you; no matter how much you chuckle and say "names will never hurt me" while having a good chuckle on the destruction of other humans. I don't kick men when they are down, that's not in my DNA.

You're not courageous or principled, you are exactly the gene you inherited.
Lol I gotta admit I find it hilarious you are getting bit right in the ass by the very policies you support. Karma in action! So cry some more there snowflake!

Lol I gotta admit I find it hilarious you are getting bit right in the ass by the very policies you support. Karma in action! So cry some more there snowflake!

Maybe you've had a few too many or confused me with someone else. I've never supported a policy of covert police in our schools, work places, government institutions. I've never supported policies of Cancelling people or denying them their dignity or rights.

I didn't even support extreme measures against Muslim citizens after 9/11 even when people from all sides were frothing from the mouth. I supported justice for those responsible, but not violation of peoples rights when they weren't on the battlefield.

I am a libertarian. What used to be known as classical liberalism.

Yeah, I've been riding motorcycles for nearly 60 years on two continents--still do. I've had accidents with and without helmets. Luckily, I've never had an injury--even when I broadsided a car in Japan. You are preaching to the choir when you speak of the dangers of two wheels. However, I stand by my position that it is my decision to make.
I'll probably never be able to claim 60 years of riding. I did broadside a car and fly over the hood, though.
Car had right blinker on at the stop sign but went straight and I was winding 2nd with the right of way. Some letoff on the throttle and braking before impact, but not enough. So, I was commando that day, my nuts are hanging out, a crowd is gathering, it's an old lady that says she ain't got no insurance and looks scared to death. So I'm like "Alright, you take care, dear, and please be more careful." And that time the damn handlebar was bent bad! I cranked it up and rode it home. Ripped $50 shorts. (Why is this dumbass wearing shorts riding a motorcycle?) Hindsight is always 20/20.
I still remember how bad that right handlebar was bent down that day. Almost like up and down. :wtf:
The throttle wasn't quite right. The main goal that day was to keep the gawkers from seeing my balls. :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe you've had a few too many or confused me with someone else. I've never supported a policy of covert police in our schools, work places, government institutions. I've never supported policies of Cancelling people or denying them their dignity or rights.

I didn't even support extreme measures against Muslim citizens after 9/11 even when people from all sides were frothing from the mouth. I supported justice for those responsible, but not violation of peoples rights when they weren't on the battlefield.

I am a libertarian. What used to be known as classical liberalism.
Ya, I noticed you skipped border policy

Ya, I noticed you skipped border policy

What the hell does U.S border policy laws have to do with covert police abuses in Canada?

Open Borders is still the extreme view as it were. We are talking about East German-like police abuses that have denied me rights since I was a kid ffs! Now as an adult they keep me unemployed like the good caste system protectors they are.

You will one day be like us and you will wish you had not thought it would work out in your favour.

Forum List

Back