The Creepy Ones interferring with my ability to receive fair representation? Of course.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The problen with loving in a.Soviet system is that the Creepy Ones violate EVERY right a.citizen is supposed to enjoy. The risked nothing for these freedoms so they don't care. The are offended you want YOUR freedoms. So,.I called a centre that can help low income people receive some legal help with divorces and separations. The lady told me she would send me multiple links (central control in Canada) of those who might be able to help me. I was expecting it within 30 minutes or so,.wouldn't you know.it, nothing appeared. I even sent them an email, asking what was going on and didn't receive a reply. Like Donald H, first to join the police last to join the military. It's been a day and a half now, no help.

Trudeau doesn't give a hoot about Canadians any more than Biden gives a damn about Americans. Both are drunk on power and all that cash they're making under the table.

The problen with loving in a.Soviet system is that the Creepy Ones violate EVERY right a.citizen is supposed to enjoy. The risked nothing for these freedoms so they don't care. The are offended you want YOUR freedoms. So,.I called a centre that can help low income people receive some legal help with divorces and separations. The lady told me she would send me multiple links (central control in Canada) of those who might be able to help me. I was expecting it within 30 minutes or so,.wouldn't you know.it, nothing appeared. I even sent them an email, asking what was going on and didn't receive a reply. Like Donald H, first to join the police last to join the military. It's been a day and a half now, no help.
She blew you off? Hmmm.

She blew you off? Hmmm.
No, she was quite willing to help and then silence. This has been done to me numerous time with work interviews etc in the past. You should move to Canada, you'd fit in well here.

Sounds like she did. Bummer.
No. The Creepy Ones as ususal have been listening to my phone and internet activities. You see, these are the tactics that people who have no respect for the men who died for our freedom engage in.

No. The Creepy Ones as ususal have been listening to my phone and internet activities. You see, these are the tactics that people who have no respect for the men who died for our freedom engage in.
Activities? I'd like to see the video of the implant they put in your head.

Activities? I'd like to see the video of the implant they put in your head.
Yep. This is why the West, inckuding the U.S, is losing ground, even in the eyes of Europeans. We had it made in the 80s, then generations of cowards devoid of any appreciation of history replaced a braver generation who understood what sacrifices were made for liberty and transparency. A docile nation of citizens all to happy to help.

Forum List

Back