"The constitutional right to bear arms in public for self-defense is not 'a second-class right'"

Further proof you know you do not have a sound argument against the point.
Keep up the good work.
The duck has never had a valid argument on anything. All he spouts is circuitous, contradictory nonsense because he has no valid point other than his anti-American hatred. The classic TROLL. Ask him sometime about how many liters are in a US gallon. He'll go on and on talking about imperial liters and ounces in an attempt to save face over his inability to discern the difference in US and Imperial gallons.

S. T . F. U. Canadian. Nobody gives a F . What your ridiculous opinion is ...
Please, what an asshple lol....time to ban their sales.... Your GOP giveaway to the rich, insane propaganda, corrupt bubbles and busts have ruined the damn country period now we have more guns than people and 26% mentally ill. This is not a crime crisis, it is a mental health and gun GOP crisis.

Please, what an asshple lol....time to ban their sales.... Your GOP giveaway to the rich, insane propaganda, corrupt bubbles and busts have ruined the damn country period now we have more guns than people and 26% mentally ill. This is not a crime crisis, it is a mental health and gun GOP crisis.
Nothing in your post is true.
Well, except the more guns than people part.

Tax the rich again and let's have a mental health system and give up on the drug war that has ruined our country and Latin America for that matter....Thanks GOP!
I will agree to no war on drugs if you agree to no war on guns. Repeal all federal and state drug laws and we will do the same for gun laws.

Deal?

Nothing in your post is true.
Well, except the more guns than people part.
It's all true, dupe. Try a news outlet for God's sake

An estimated 26% of Americans ages 18 and older -- about 1 in 4 adults -- suffers from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year. Many people suffer from more than one mental disorder at a given time. In particular, depressive illnesses tend to co-occur with substance abuse and anxiety disorders.

Mental Health Disorder Statistics | Johns Hopkins Medicine

You're trolling with mindless nonsense because you know you cannot meaningfully address the issue. Dupe.
Keep up the good work.
You said all my facts were wrong and I am proving that you are a brainwashed functional moron dupe of the greedy idiot GOP mega rich liars. lol

here I'm sure you'll love this one:
According to a Pew Research Center survey, 62% percent of Whites who classify themselves as “very liberal” or “liberal” has been told by a doctor they have a mental health condition. Only 26% of conservatives and 20% of moderates have been told they have such a condition, the study found.

You're trolling with mindless nonsense because you know you cannot meaningfully address the issue. Dupe.
Keep up the good work.
Having people walking around with guns in the open and without having to prove you're pretty darn responsible it's just IRA brainwashed craziness. But I would like to get a working tank...

Keep up the good work.
What you need is a good six week paid vacation after a year's work like they have in France.... There is no Wild West or frontier anymore it's time to grow up and be civilized, having guns in public without proving you're very responsible is craziness.....

I don't know of any serious person who is in favor of gun grabbing yesiknow Beto........ The only thing they talk about is banning sales... going after people's guns would be fucking dangerous. lol
Banning sales is about as unconstitutional as it gets.

Again, we can all agree to end these government-created black markets and make our country much safer while also releasing a huge population of people wrongfully imprisoned.

Forum List

Back